Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The forum needs a little humor.

Comments

• Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭✭✭

Speed Racer, Astro Boy, Ultra Man,..
    Henry ? Remember Eighth Man ?

We Willy Weber and no comments from the Peanut Gallery ?

• Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭✭✭

Da Byrd. sold his co-op.
    Well tickle my ass with a feather....aaaaa I mean, particularly nasty weather.

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 19,369 ✭✭✭✭✭

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options

• Options

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,237 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,373 ✭✭✭✭✭

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options

• Options
    Cranium_Basher73Cranium_Basher73 Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭

Throw a coin enough times, and suppose one day it lands on its edge.

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,237 ✭✭✭✭✭

I posted this last year, I know I did, so while it somewhat irritates me when I see regurgitated material here, this one is a must read for those that are new here or a reminder for the older ones.

Most people don’t know that in 1912, Hellmann’s mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to have been the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York. This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever delivered to Mexico. But as we know, the great ship did not make it to New York. The ship hit an iceberg and sank, and the cargo was lost forever.
    The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise, and were eagerly awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at the loss. Their anguish was so great that they declared a National Day of Mourning, which they still observe to this day.
    The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th and is known, of course, as Sinko de Mayo.

• Options
    jkrkjkrk Posts: 973 ✭✭✭✭✭

Until, now.> @marcmoish said:

I posted this last year, I know I did, so while it somewhat irritates me when I see regurgitated material here, this one is a must read for those that are new here or a reminder for the older ones.

Most people don’t know that in 1912, Hellmann’s mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to have been the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York. This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever delivered to Mexico. But as we know, the great ship did not make it to New York. The ship hit an iceberg and sank, and the cargo was lost forever.
    The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise, and were eagerly awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at the loss. Their anguish was so great that they declared a National Day of Mourning, which they still observe to this day.
    The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th and is known, of course, as Sinko de Mayo.

I remember, clearly (as if it was yesterday) , that you posted this last year. NP on reposts.

What's bothering me is that I can't recall what I had for breakfast , today. :(

• Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

touche my friend, touche!

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Options

here is a simple, straight-forward crazy cat vid. an oldie but a goodie (circa 2014!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqjB8DGt85U

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

@LanceNewmanOCC said:
    here is a simple, straight-forward crazy cat vid. an oldie but a goodie (circa 2014!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqjB8DGt85U

LOL! If only I could of got a good picture or video of my cat trying to figure out where the H that cat was when I played it. It actually woke her up from a dead sleep! :#

• Options

@amwldcoin said:
    LOL! If only I could of got a good picture or video of my cat trying to figure out where the H that cat was when I played it. It actually woke her up from a dead sleep! :#

rotfl

i'll keep a bit of hope open that you may be able to premeditate such a thing in the future. i've found that animals reacting to extreme animal videos is hit n miss, thusly hard to plan for.

• Options

• Options

• Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy! :D

To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file