Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The forum needs a little humor.

Comments

• Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options
    isaiah58isaiah58 Posts: 385 ✭✭✭

• Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 22, 2020 3:12PM

Be careful ladies!

I received this note from an older gal.

"I took my husband grocery shopping. We got home, took off our masks, and darn it! I brought home the wrong husband!"

P.S. Not one of my better ones, but I had to post to save face with this gal, lol.

• Options
    PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 22, 2020 6:44PM

Erma Bombeck once said that "there is thin line between tragedy and comedy" or something like that. I wonder if she would have thought that had she lived long enough to see the current state of Spanish art restoration.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/experts-call-for-regulation-after-latest-botched-art-restoration-in-spain/ar-BB15QpZV

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 24, 2020 2:23AM

Robin Williams at his best

https://youtu.be/Erf2iFHG44M

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

Not really Humor, but interesting

Harvard University Talent Show

Best Guitar player Amin Toofani at Harvard University Amin is the Director of Strategy at Singularity University. He brings a unique set of technological, entrepreneurial and policy perspectives to the dialogue of innovation on campus

https://youtu.be/PCiWTRg-itY

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options

• Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:

I used to have a blue heeler that looked a WHOLE lot like him.

Ken
  • Options

Kinda looks like a Mad Max dog

• Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:
    Kinda looks like a Mad Max dog

My other dog had a full mask, he was just as mean as mad maxs and he liked to drink beer with me. B)

Ken
  • Options

• Options

• Options

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file