Home› Random
Options

The forum needs a little humor.

1…1516182021…1018

Comments

  • Options
    SkyManSkyMan Posts: 9,609 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @crazyhounddog Start about 1:50 minutes in and watch to the end to get an idea of how Dynamo did it...

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=2Yx2hU9uv40

  • Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 14,254 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @SkyMan said:
    @crazyhounddog Start about 1:50 minutes in and watch to the end to get an idea of how Dynamo did it...

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=2Yx2hU9uv40

    It’s gotta be plexiglass under the water. What else could it be? He sure as hell isn’t walking on the water when he’s ankle deep.
    Good trick👍

    The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 14,157 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @BuffaloIronTail said:

    I collect coins AND I'm a Star Trek Fan.

    Does that make me a Nerd?

    Pete

    YUP :)

    Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb, Ricko

    Bad transactions with : nobody to date

  • Options
    BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @1630Boston said:

    @BuffaloIronTail said:

    I collect coins AND I'm a Star Trek Fan.

    Does that make me a Nerd?

    Pete

    YUP :)

    I kinda thought so..............................

    Pete

    "I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • Options
    WillieBoyd2WillieBoyd2 Posts: 5,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 24, 2024 9:32PM

    Star Trek patches from the Captain Kirk era:

    image

    Suitable for the Galactic Federation, Space Patrol, Space Command, etc.

    :)

    https://www.brianrxm.com
    The Mysterious Egyptian Magic Coin
    Coins in Movies
    Coins on Television

  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 14,157 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb, Ricko

    Bad transactions with : nobody to date

  • Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @hammer1 said:

    This is just so, so wrong.

    Withholding the rest of my comment :o :'( >:)

  • Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Just going to the BAR, TY. (Thank You)

  • Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,359 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Love me some ZZ Top!

  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 14,157 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @bolivarshagnasty said:
    Love me some ZZ Top!

    https://youtu.be/i9nWpsrrQic

    Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb, Ricko

    Bad transactions with : nobody to date

  • Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Excellent guitar players!! B)

    Ken
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 14,157 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb, Ricko

    Bad transactions with : nobody to date

  • Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 10,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @CCGGG said:
    This social distancing thing is getting silly. This might have worked for me 30 or 40 years ago.

    I can make mine reach that far by folding it in half.

  • Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @PerryHall said:

    @Smudge said:

    @CCGGG said:
    This social distancing thing is getting silly. This might have worked for me 30 or 40 years ago.

    I can make mine reach that far by folding it in half.

    We need the "Disagree" button back. :D

    Yea we do! :D

    Ken
  • This content has been removed.
  • Options
    SonorandesertratSonorandesertrat Posts: 5,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

    We need a 'groan' or 'get the hook' icon. :p

    Member: EAC, NBS, C4, CWTS, ANA

    RMR: 'Wer, wenn ich schriee, hörte mich denn aus der Engel Ordnungen?'

    CJ: 'No one!' [Ain't no angels in the coin biz]
  • Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Un-finished Self Portrait...?

  • Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I hate that when that happens! 😜

    Ken
  • Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @bearcave said:
    I hate that when that happens! 😜

    It's actually a long story .....

    Super short version ..... I lost $40 in braided line but al least I got my $700 setup back from off the ocean bottom :o:o:o

  • Options
    AotearoaAotearoa Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @golden said:
    The Jolly Green Giant said " There ain't nothing like a good pea ".

    "Groan" button definitely needed!

    Smitten with DBLCs.

  • Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @ErrorsOnCoins said:

    @bearcave said:
    I hate that when that happens! 😜

    It's actually a long story .....

    Super short version ..... I lost $40 in braided line but al least I got my $700 setup back from off the ocean bottom :o:o:o

    😉

    Ken
  • Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Electric helicopter. No thank you.

  • Options
    CoinJunkieCoinJunkie Posts: 8,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Styling salon in Paris, France.

  • Options
    SkyManSkyMan Posts: 9,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 24, 2020 3:32PM

    @CoinJunkie said:
    Styling salon in Paris, France.

    No doubt using some of the grease from KFC to get the hair to stay the way they want it!

Sign In or Register to comment.