Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The forum needs a little humor.

Comments

• Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yo, you have a Stray.
    That's clipping ya know.

• Options

A BBQ, staple.
    When no horses are around or they may freak out.

• Options

It was close but we threw darts at the end. (Teams)
    Won a cool hat.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

So I was driving around the west of Ireland when my car broke down.
    Right up the road was a little farm, and farmer Séamus was kind enough to make me some tea and let me stay at the farm while I waited for a mechanic. We were walking around the farmstead for a bit when I spotted this tiny little pig cheerfully limping about on three legs.
    "Hey! That pig has got only three legs!" I blurted out, surprised.
    And Séamus said, "Ooh, that's Róisín right there. And what a special pig she is."
    He continued, "Once I was out in the field on my combine harvester, and somehow my coat got caught on the door and I fell out and landed in front of the machine! Oh, if Róisín hadn't been there that day to drag me away I would have surely been mauled to death by my own machine. Ah, and what a special pig she is."
    "So that's how it lost its leg?" I asked, naturally.
    "Ooh, no," Seamus said. "Just last month Siobhán, my four-year old daughter, was out playing by the well. And she fell into the well! Oh, if Róisín hadn't been there that day to pull her out I don't know how I could live with myself. Ah, and what a special pig she is."
    "Aha," I said. "So that's how the pig lost a leg."
    "Ooh, no," Seamus said. "Only last Sunday, my son Callum was out playing on the frozen lake. But the ice cracked and he fell in the ice-cold water! Oh, if Róisín hadn't been there that day to rescue him I don't know what I would have done. Ah, and what a special pig she is."
    "So... I guess that must be how it lost its leg?"
    "Ooh, no," Seamus said. "But you wouldn't eat a pig that special all in one go, now would ya."

Cheers, RickO

• Options
    USSID17USSID17 Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

How do you know when the honeymoon is over?..

When you're standing there shaving in the morning and your wife is sitting there doing #2!

I know, you can picture that can't you? Sorry, that was the point!

• Options
    AotearoaAotearoa Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hammer1 said:

Except... lobsters typically live at depths of less than 50m and never more than 500m...

Smitten with DBLCs.

• Options
    WillieBoyd2WillieBoyd2 Posts: 5,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

In the news:

8-year-old shooting chipmunks hits uncle

:)

https://www.brianrxm.com
    The Mysterious Egyptian Magic Coin
    Coins in Movies
    Coins on Television

• Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

^POTM

• Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 26, 2021 5:04PM

i regret to inform you all that the worst has happened. the giant enemy spider video is no longer available and in all my genius, i didn't download a copy. the best video on youtube is now a distant memory and all happyness and joy is now just a gaping giant enemy black void vast and emotionless...

even waybackmachine cannot save us now...

i....am.......inconsolable, despondent

and pcgs still hasn't posted my grades yet... i may well just receive the coins before i even know how they did

i wonder, is there even a video can take its' place?

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Options

Now throw a kiss to bachlerett number 1 for playing Love American Style.

• Options

Rumpulstillskin... still can't spell.
    Somwhere ...La, La, is my pot of...there you are.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file