Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2019 American Innovation Dollar Coins (19G*) - Georgia RP details posted...

Comments

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

@HATTRICK said:
    I guess the Delaware coin got lost in the reverse proof shuffle. Still no sales update on the Mint site since November 3.

dito,,, 11/19...5:15PM

No sales up date on any coins since 11/3

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    BackroadJunkieBackroadJunkie Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mike Unser (admin on CoinNews.net) reported:

The U.S. Mint was making some changes last week. They anticipated having sales updates back on schedule this week.

• Options
    edited November 20, 2019 5:06AM

@BackroadJunkie said:

The U.S. Mint was making some changes last week. They anticipated having sales updates back on schedule this week.

"The U.S. Mint was making some changes last week. They anticipated having sales updates back on schedule this week."

Obviously no longer on Tuesdays ;)

• Options
    HATTRICKHATTRICK Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭✭✭

always a delay in info when a big sale occurs. Especially with third party grading numbers. They slow to a crawl in the early days to allow the impression and hype that 70's are rarer than they actually are. B)

" If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater
  • Options

@HATTRICK said:
    always a delay in info when a big sale occurs. Especially with third party grading numbers. They slow to a crawl in the early days to allow the impression and hype that 70's are rarer than they actually are. B)

US Mint has no input on 70's graded by 3d party TPG's.....I'm referring to the weekly sales totals from the US Mint, which has not been up dated since 11/3

• Options
    edited November 20, 2019 9:39AM

@OPA said:

@HATTRICK said:

US Mint has no input on 70's graded by 3d party TPG's.....I'm referring to the weekly sales totals from the US Mint, which has not been up dated since 11/3

Yes and i'm referring to the 3d party TPG's and not the US Mint. :#

" If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater
  • Options

@OPA said:

@BackroadJunkie said:

"The U.S. Mint was making some changes last week. They anticipated having sales updates back on schedule this week."

I was poking around trying to find out why I was having a problem with their rss feed, and this came up:

Cumulative Sales Figures - Feed http://usmint.gov Cumulative Sales Statistics, Posted Thursdays by 5:00 p.m. ET in HTML and XLS formats.

I'm not sure if the RSS feed comment is incorrect, or if it reflects a new policy. Maybe we'll find out Thursday. :D

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Popcorn waiting.

• Options

@BackroadJunkie said:

@OPA said:

@BackroadJunkie said:

I was poking around trying to find out why I was having a problem with their rss feed, and this came up:

Cumulative Sales Figures - Feed http://usmint.gov Cumulative Sales Statistics, Posted Thursdays by 5:00 p.m. ET in HTML and XLS formats.

I'm not sure if the RSS feed comment is incorrect, or if it reflects a new policy. Maybe we'll find out Thursday. :D

Not sure what you were looking at, but it still says: Figures are posted weekly by 5 p.m. (ET) Tuesdays

• Options

@OPA said:

@BackroadJunkie said:

@OPA said:

@BackroadJunkie said:

Not sure what you were looking at, but it still says: Figures are posted weekly by 5 p.m. (ET) Tuesdays

Go to the cumulative sales page.

There is an RSS button (real simple syndication). Click it. It is currently broken (for me), so I get an xml listing. At the top, under the channel description:

It looked like they tried to update yesterday, but the latest pub'd file is still Nov 3.

• Options

@BackroadJunkie said:

@OPA said:

@BackroadJunkie said:

@OPA said:

@BackroadJunkie said:

Go to the cumulative sales page.

There is an RSS button (real simple syndication). Click it. It is currently broken (for me), so I get an xml listing. At the top, under the channel description:

It looked like they tried to update yesterday, but the latest pub'd file is still Nov 3.

Thanks. Looks like their attempt failed.

• Options

Another week gone by w/o any Mint up dated figures. Does anybody know what the problem is?

• Options

New Jersey Reverse Proof info posted. Mintage, price and HHL's remain consistant...

On sale Jan 7, 2020 at Noon. $9.95.

American Innovation 2019 $1 Reverse Proof Coin - New Jersey (19GG)

Mintage Limit: 75,000
    Product Limit: 75,000
    Household Order Limit: 5

• Options

@BackroadJunkie said:
    New Jersey Reverse Proof info posted. Mintage, price and HHL's remain consistant...

On sale Jan 7, 2020 at Noon. $9.95.

American Innovation 2019 $1 Reverse Proof Coin - New Jersey (19GG)

Mintage Limit: 75,000
    Product Limit: 75,000
    Household Order Limit: 5

Thanks!

• Options

The Pennsylvania Reverse Proof goes on sale today at Noon.

$9.95, HHL of 5, Mintage 75K.

American Innovation 2019 $1 Reverse Proof Coin - Pennsylvania (19GF)

• Options
    edited December 5, 2019 5:07AM

Got me hooked on the rev. proof ones. Once, the Mint gets their act together by posting their weekly sales figures, we might even get to know how "unpopular" these actually are or if there is a need for a h.h. limit.

• Options

Ah, if only it was this easy three weeks ago... Got one PA RP...

USM072940xx

Already got confirmation...

• Options

NOW IT GOES FAST !!!!!! Confirmation received and credit card dinged in 2 minutes.

• Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just got my 5 thank you. Figure I would go ahead and get mine before Meisiak buys them all out after the HHL is lifted tomorrow! I noticed that Pay Pal worked fine don't know what the problem was during the 14th with you all it worked just fine! o:)

• Options
    TexastTexast Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭

I love the free shipping, five seperate orders so each one stays sealed in the Mint box. Took two minutes, must not be a lot of demand for these.

On BS&T Now: Nothing.
    Fighting the Fight for 11 Years with the big "C" - Never Ever Give Up!
    Member PCGS Open Forum board 2002 - 2006 (closed end of 2006) Current board since 2006 Successful trades with many members, over the past two decades, never a bad deal.
  • Options

Delaware still on sale. Would like to see the sales numbers. Hope the mint updates its numbers this year. :D

• Options

@HATTRICK said:
    Delaware still on sale. Would like to see the sales numbers. Hope the mint updates its numbers this year. :D

Likewise....and if the numbers are favorable, I may even order another batch.

• Options
    djmdjm Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭✭✭

This series had a swift death. The first issue (2018 RP) Sold out quickly the second issue is still available a month later.

• Options
    privatecoinprivatecoin Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got mine in.

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc

• Options

Another batch to add to the other batch(es).

• Options

@OPA said:

@HATTRICK said:

Likewise....and if the numbers are favorable, I may even order another batch.

I know at least 99 are available. :D:)

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 31,911 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Gluggo said:
    I just got my 5 thank you. Figure I would go ahead and get mine before Meisiak buys them all out after the HHL is lifted tomorrow! I noticed that Pay Pal worked fine don't know what the problem was during the 14th with you all it worked just fine! o:)

He didn't buy out Delaware

• Options
    TexastTexast Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭

@jmlanzaf said:

@Gluggo said:

He takes most of December off then pops up just after Christmas. I have to admit when he shows these on his program I expect eBay demand will go up and if the past is any indication he may buy the rest of the Delaware issue to put back for future sales.

He is doing an auto-ship for these and may need plenty for sets and individual sales. You have to believe that the mint is going to be making him pretty good deals being as he is the main source of advertising.

Although I can't say I like his tactics, he is amusing to watch for a few minutes every so often. 😁

On BS&T Now: Nothing.
    Fighting the Fight for 11 Years with the big "C" - Never Ever Give Up!
    Member PCGS Open Forum board 2002 - 2006 (closed end of 2006) Current board since 2006 Successful trades with many members, over the past two decades, never a bad deal.
  • Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 31,911 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Texast said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@Gluggo said:

He takes most of December off then pops up just after Christmas. I have to admit when he shows these on his program I expect eBay demand will go up and if the past is any indication he may buy the rest of the Delaware issue to put back for future sales.

He is doing an auto-ship for these and may need plenty for sets and individual sales. You have to believe that the mint is going to be making him pretty good deals being as he is the main source of advertising.

Although I can't say I like his tactics, he is amusing to watch for a few minutes every so often. 😁

Hard to imagine he does that if there's 60,000 of them left. We've never had any sales numbers on these because they were released right after the Mint updates ceased.

• Options

Contacted the Mint re production figures snafu & this is the response I got.

Thank you for contacting the United States Mint.

The department that generates the Cumulative Sales Figures report is currently undergoing a staffing change. We are working diligently to complete this process as soon as possible. Meanwhile, you may call 202-354-7222 for the latest sales figures.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

United States Mint

• Options

@OPA said:

The department that generates the Cumulative Sales Figures report is currently undergoing a staffing change. We are working diligently to complete this process as soon as possible. Meanwhile, you may call 202-354-7222 for the latest sales figures.

Sincerely,

United States Mint

Failure to cross-train.

• Options

@Hemispherical said:

@OPA said:

Sincerely,

United States Mint

Failure to cross-train.

We're from the government, and we're here to help you.

• Options

Huh. My PA RP shipped today.

The Elves at the Mint must be working overtime for the holidays...

• Options
    WALLEWALLE Posts: 234 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, mind also shipped today.

• Options

Likewise

• Options

Completely forgot about until the email popped up saying it shipped (or, is it just the generation of the label).

• Options

Just label creation. This is dumb post. It will arrive at Fed EX Monday night and probably sit there until Tuesday night before it departs on it's journey. If it arrives at your post office on Friday it will probably sit there until Monday before it is delivered.
    At least the process has begun.

• Options

Bump 'cause Georgia bags and rolls go on sale today @ Noon.

• Options

Updated sales as of 12/16 for Delaware Reverse Proof and Pennsylvania Reverse Proof

by Coin Update

19GE 2019 Am. Innov. Delaware Rev. PF Coin 50,563 Released November 7, 2019
    19GF 2019 Am. Innov. Pennsylvania Rev. PF Coin 25,743 Released December 5, 2019

• Options

For the latest up dates on items released in 2019...view the last page of this thread.

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1028547/no-updates-on-mint-s-cumulative-sales-figures#latest

• Options

Go through enough bags...

Being optimistic (or opportunist) and can always turn around and say “sold out,” until a few more are found/graded as such.

IMO

• Options
    ReadyFireAimReadyFireAim Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭

One day earlier release date and I could have had a roll to give my nephew for Christmas.
    Stupid mint :/

• Options
    edited December 22, 2019 11:59AM

@Onastone said:
    What is Position A and Position B ??

I'm guessing edge lettering like the Sac dollars?
    (right side up & upside down)
    https://www.greatcollections.com/kb/Positions-A-and-B-on-Presidential-and-Sacagawea-Dollars-t160-4.html

• Options
    rip_frip_f Posts: 368 ✭✭✭✭

@Hemispherical said:

Go through enough bags...

Being optimistic (or opportunist) and can always turn around and say “sold out,” until a few more are found/graded as such.

IMO

With the way business strikes are produced, and the expansive and vulnerable fields on the obverse, this may be the highest grade possible for any coin of this series.
    Has anyone seen higher than MS-67?

• Options
    edited January 1, 2020 4:21PM

@BackroadJunkie

Time for a 2020 thread on the next innobucks :)
    I think the next 4 states are...

Connecticut
    Massachusetts
    Maryland
    South Carolina

https://www.usmint.gov/news/ccac-meetings/2020-american-innovation-dollar-coin-connecticut

• Options

@ReadyFireAim said:
    @BackroadJunkie

Time for a 2020 thread on the next innobucks :)
    I think the next 4 states are...

Connecticut
    Massachusetts
    Maryland
    South Carolina

https://www.usmint.gov/news/ccac-meetings/2020-american-innovation-dollar-coin-connecticut

I'd like them to come off a TBD release date first. Second, a 2020 thread won't deal with the bag/rolls as much as this thread, since 2019 was the premier of the series...

Heck, we're not even done with the 2019's yet.

AND HAS ANYONE NOTICED THE PRICE OF THE RP'S HAVE GONE UP $2? (Add another $100 to the price of the set...)

I am waiting for the announcements of all the price adjustments to hit the FedReg, but nothing so far....

(Non-sequiturs: I am doing backups, and the date 20200101 just looks... weird to me. And Groundhog day will be a radar this year, 20200202... Maybe I'll have to watch Groundhog Day twice this year...)

• Options

@HATTRICK said:
    Updated sales as of 12/16 for Delaware Reverse Proof and Pennsylvania Reverse Proof

by Coin Update

19GE 2019 Am. Innov. Delaware Rev. PF Coin 50,563 Released November 7, 2019
    19GF 2019 Am. Innov. Pennsylvania Rev. PF Coin 25,743 Released December 5, 2019

Well. A logical progression would mean New Jersey will sell around 1,000. :D

Hopefully this means the Mint will offer subs for these soon...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file