Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2019 American Innovation Dollar Coins (19G*) - Georgia RP details posted...

1235»

Comments

• Options
    GiveMeProofGiveMeProof Posts: 564 ✭✭✭✭

The MS67's seem to be selling at a premium.

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

@GiveMeProof said:
    The MS67's seem to be selling at a premium.

How much, range?

• Options
    BackroadJunkieBackroadJunkie Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 6, 2020 11:37PM

The third 2019 Innobuck RP coin (New Jersey) goes on sale today (Jan 7, 2020) @ Noon.

2019 American Innovation $1 Reverse Proof Coin - New Jersey (19CG)

Mintage Limit: 75,000
    Product Limit: 75,000
    Household Order Limit: 5

The price has increased by $2 to $11.95.

Personally, I think the 2019's should have been kept at $9.95, especially since I'm gonna have to pay $4.95 shipping on this puppy... :D

The fourth and final 2019 Reverse Proof (Georgia) will go on sale Feb 11, 2020.)

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll order some tomorrow, after the hh limit is removed. I'm also hoping that the Mint will have their production sales figures issue resolved by the e/o month.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options

Got 1.

USM073802xx

• Options
    HATTRICKHATTRICK Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭✭✭

got mine. could not type fast enough. NO BOTS ??????? :p

" If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater
  • Options
    TexastTexast Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭

@BackroadJunkie said:
    The third 2019 Innobuck RP coin (New Jersey) goes on sale today (Jan 7, 2020) @ Noon.

Personally, I think the 2019's should have been kept at $9.95, especially since I'm gonna have to pay $4.95 shipping on this puppy... :D

The fourth and final 2019 Reverse Proof (Georgia) will go on sale Feb 11, 2020.)

Only up to $11.50, still can't see a reason for a price increase, it's not like it was made of silver. I wonder what the justification for the increase on these. Anyone have an answer?

On BS&T Now: Nothing.
    Fighting the Fight for 11 Years with the big "C" - Never Ever Give Up!
    Member PCGS Open Forum board 2002 - 2006 (closed end of 2006) Current board since 2006 Successful trades with many members, over the past two decades, never a bad deal.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Texast said:

@BackroadJunkie said:

Only up to $11.50, still can't see a reason for a price increase, it's not like it was made of silver. I wonder what the justification for the increase on these. Anyone have an answer?

Shipping costs. The cost of the "free" s&h charges offered by the Mint are being offset by price increases.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options

@OPA said:

@Texast said:

@BackroadJunkie said:

Shipping costs. The cost of the "free" s&h charges offered by the Mint are being offset by price increases.

Probably.

I haven't looked that close, but I have something like 45 orders last year, probably a third or more of those could have been avoided if I didn't split orders for a possible entry to the brown box collection. (Rocketships and A11/Kennedy sets come to mind... :D ) And splitting up C&C orders playing the serial number lottery. Some were the Mint's fault due to HHL's, when I had to place a second order after they were lifted.

That said, my first purchase shipped! It's actually on a truck. The truck may not have physically left Southaven, but that's still pretty quick.

• Options

The Mint has populated the web page for the final reverse proof of 2019, on sale Feb 11@ Noon, $11.95.

2019 American Innovation $1 Reverse Proof Coin - Georgia (19GH)

Next up will be the 2020's, Connecticut , Maryland, Massachusetts and South Carolina. All are marked TBD on the product schedule.

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got some and will get the others. Thanks @BackroadJunkie.

• Options
    privatecoinprivatecoin Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got 2.

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 31,891 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Texast said:

@BackroadJunkie said:

They lose money on virtually all of these things. Maybe they are trying to balance the books for a change.

• Options

@BackroadJunkie said:
    Got 1.

USM073802xx

Well, since I've been known to dis Smartpost (and well deserved, but I digress), I should mention this got to me Saturday. That's four days, a new record for me.

It's an anomaly, since it didn't have to sit for a weekend at a FedEx hub, which would have added three days to the delivery time.

At least I feel I got my $4.95's worth. HAhahfhaha....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file