Home Sports Talk

What are you going to do now, Mr. Kraft?

CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 22, 2019 10:19AM in Sports Talk

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,349 ✭✭✭✭✭

As long as there are no minors involved and the woman do it on their own free will I find it to be the dumbest law and biggest waste of money. And I had a successful 20 year career in LE. Again if there are no minors involved or forced trafficking then good for Kraft for enjoying himself at his old age.

• CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Read the article Perk. They are portraying the workers as victims.

• erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,096 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 22, 2019 10:26AM

Bob's playa game must be lacking because he was just in Philly a week ago hanging with Magic Johnson & Meek Mills during the Lakers/76ers game then he was at the All Star Game over the weekend hanging with Meek Mill,Snoop Dogg and Tracy Morgan. He should have asked one of his homies for a hookup.

• pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

It has been years since his wife died so it's not that big a deal. He was horny thats all.

@Coinstartled said:
    Read the article Perk. They are portraying the workers as victims.

Ok haven’t read it yet, that’s why I said what I said about minors and forced trafficking. If it’s either one of those and he knew about it then I hope he gets smoked. He might not know though.

I just can’t wrap my head around why though, 6 Billion can get you any amount of willing girlfriends you want 🤷‍♂️

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,575 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't shock too easily these days with everything going on out there, but this one is a bit of a shocker.

I'm not gonna sit here and judge Robert Kraft but come on now...all the money he's got, and all the women out there looking for sugar daddies, and he couldn't do that instead?

I would have to imagine that just on the Patriots cheerleader squad alone, he could have found a few who would love to entertain Robert in return for something containing 24 carats. And I realize that may be the same difference, but it's legal and certainly of much better quality.

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pitboss said:
    It has been years since his wife died so it's not that big a deal. He was horny thats all.

Robert Kraft has a GF. Ricki Noel Lander. She young. She is is hot. She was with him at the super bowl. He was arrested as part of a human trafficking sting. Who amongst us hasn’t been?

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stay classy, Bob, stay classy.... :)

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.

The Patriot way 😂

Obviously I love the Patriots but this whole thing really cracks me up with Kraft and his strict Patriot policies about player conduct and all that crap, it just proves my point that EVERYONE has skeletons in their closet and I mean everyone, including myself which is probably more than most but my main point rings home about people in general being so judgemental in today’s society. I don’t care if Kraft or anyone buys “Willing Adult Women” but the minute people start judging others is when I roll my eyes.

Somewhere the Smollett guy is breathing a semi deep sigh of relief.

• pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

At 77 he is still able to perform is quite a victory in my opinion.

Something to be said for that Brady regimen.

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

theres video supposedly , yet he has denied it . This is going to be a wild ride.

I can't believe glicker hasn't said it yet , the NFL should make him sell the team :D:D:D:D

another patriots video taping scandal is all we need :D

• steel75steel75 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 22, 2019 12:33PM

He got caught with his pants down...…..literally.

If there is video of all the people being charged in the act, how can you put out a denial?

1970's Steelers, Vintage Indians
    edited February 22, 2019 12:37PM

@bronco2078 said:
    theres video supposedly , yet he has denied it . This is going to be a wild ride.

I can't believe glicker hasn't said it yet , the NFL should make him sell the team :D:D:D:D

If guilty he will probably be forced out under the #metoo anarchy. Billionaire paying $100 for a handi-J. Probably a lousy tipper too.

Indentured workers and he is toast whether he knew about it or not.

I am absolutely not a fan of owners being forced out of their private enterprises. If the stadium was built with public dollars though, (i'll look it up,) to hell with him.

Edit. Stadium was privately financed. Good news.

The man looks like a garden gnome he is worth billions and still has to pay for it :D:D

his stock got hammered yesterday , they had a letter from the SEC for accounting irregularities

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:

@pitboss said:

Robert Kraft has a GF. Ricki Noel Lander. She young. She is is hot. She was with him at the super bowl. He was arrested as part of a human trafficking sting. Who amongst us hasn’t been?

m

So what you're saying is, the Pats owner is a cheater?

@bronco2078 said:
    his stock got hammered yesterday , they had a letter from the SEC for accounting irregularities

He does not appear to have any connection to the food conglomerate.

he's a cheesy little toad I just assumed :D I suppose the Hienz would be that rich ketchup woman our senator John Kerry married for her money a few decades back

I put on the Felger and Mazz radio show to hear the fireworks and they make an announcement , "the station won't let us take any calls about Kraft" I bet there were 1000's of people on hold ready to light it up and the radio station figured if they let it happen the team wouldn't let any players ever go on the air again. Filthy sellouts :D

I can't stop chuckling or posting apparently, :D , I always thought the guy was a creep with his holier than thou attitude :D

edited February 22, 2019 1:06PM

@LarkinCollector said:

@Justacommeman said:

@pitboss said:

m

So what you're saying is, the Pats owner is a cheater?

Yep cheating on rosy palmer :D

Tailgate

There's a joke here about under inflated balls, but I'll pass.

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bob made sexy time!!!!!! very nice!!!!!!

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,575 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kraft right now probably wishes that he would have instead used "Mrs Palm and Her Five Daughters."

• 1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭✭✭

To answer the OP question?

Pay a small fine, go home and roll around on a giant pile of money like Scrooge McDuck...

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭✭✭

If guilty, he could get a very stiff penalty.

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Dave99B said:

Dave

now that's just gross Dave

@Dave99B said:

Dave

I doubt it :D

• craig44craig44 Posts: 10,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm a patriots guy, but come on, this is just sleezy. It doesn't take away from any team accomplishment s, but Kraft should get all the legal penalties and embarrassment due him. Should be have to sell the team? No way. I don't see how he can deny it if there is video.

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.

• hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 22, 2019 2:46PM

Clippers owner Donald Sterling didn't commit a crime and lost his team. If true Kraft's is a crime.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Goodell go either way on him (soft or hard). :)

@1970s said:

@perkdog said:
    The Patriot way 😂

Patriots are untouchable. Brady gets away with deflated balls. Kraft will get away
    with an inflated bat. Even if there is video evidence. Pats are untouchable.

4 games, big money and a first round draft pick denies these claims

He's not going to "lose the team" or anything, but he'll always be tagged as "that" guy.

@1970s said:

Untouchable as in nothing seems to sink their ship. They still win no matter what is
    thrown their way, or what they do to themselves. They still will win. They've been drafting
    26th the past 1000 years and they still keep winning.

Gotcha, you confused me sorry 🍻

Goodell just announced the penalty, Pats required to sign Kaepernick now.

• coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder how his girlfriend is dealing with this?

"Just Did It"

• mvs7mvs7 Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinstartled said:
    Somewhere the Smollett guy is breathing a semi deep sigh of relief.

At the same time, Kraft's calling up Robert Mueller and begging him to release his report ASAP.

The sex trafficking connection if all alleged is true, will cost him the team. Probably a ten or twenty to one return is a nice parachute. One day though it will be a guy that pays two billion for a team and forced to sell it for half that that will be less palatable.

Sure makes things interesting until march madness.

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinstartled said:
    The sex trafficking connection if all alleged is true, will cost him the team. Probably a ten or twenty to one return is a nice parachute. One day though it will be a guy that pays two billion for a team and forced to sell it for half that that will be less palatable.

Sure makes things interesting until march madness.

It wasn’t as if he organized the sex trafficking scheme. He just was an idiot who got stung by it.

Happy Ending my arse

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

I would say if they are adults its no biggie. A chinese restaurant near me got raided same sort of thing. They were bringing in people from their own country FOB and locking them in the basement forcing them, to work for free . They get here with nothing , don't speak english possibly , then as the final indignity their own countrymen are the ones that screw them over.

What are they going to do? No language , no money , no phone etc? They are probably told that ICE will arrest them if they try to escape, I think one managed to speak to a customer that spoke chinese in this case and the customer dropped a dime on the place. Even if they are free of the situation where does that leave them?

A restaurant is better than a happy ending massage parlor. Plenty of those places near Gillette stadium Bob didn't have to go to florida. I mean getting prostitutes is one thing but Florida ? Yikes thats low