Home Sports Talk
Options

What are you going to do now, Mr. Kraft?

124»

Comments

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:

@stevek said:

@bronco2078 said:
    rumor has it a ton of people have seen the video and a lot of money is being spread around so its a matter of time before bobby and little bobby go live on the internet

Is there Vegas over/under betting on "it" yet, such as the size?

I don't know , I just heard dozens of people saw it and positively ID'ed bob. Someone who has seen it must need money so its going to get sold to TMZ or whatever weak link they find. Its supposedly very graphic :D:D

The fool got pulled over for a fake traffic stop after he left the first time and still went back . Wouldn't it spook you to get pulled over as you leave the place and get asked for ID when you aren't driving the car ? They might have been trying to warn the idiot off and he didn't pick up on it :D

Enforcement side of this story sounds just as creepy as the perp side. Got a feeling that many off the cops had no problem finding the place.

• Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

Whats he going to do? Why spend some of his 6 1/2 billion dollars for the best lawyers he can find to get him out of his Horney perDICKament of course.

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:
    rumor has it a ton of people have seen the video and a lot of money is being spread around so its a matter of time before bobby and little bobby go live on the internet

Just what this world needs, a Robert Kraft Sex Tape. After hanging with the crew he was with at the All Star game I bet we see a Bob Kraft rap album soon after. ;)

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@erikthredd said:

@bronco2078 said:

Just what this world needs, a Robert Kraft Sex Tape. After hanging with the crew he was with at the All Star game I bet we see a Bob Kraft rap album soon after. ;)

He wanted a piece of Cardi B you could see that :D

• Options

@bronco2078 said:

@erikthredd said:

@bronco2078 said:

He wanted a piece of Cardi B you could see that :D

He would have had a better chance had he worn his Air Force 1's with the blinking lights.

• Options
    edited February 26, 2019 12:26PM

Cops suspect that woman are being held as slaves and let the charade of chasing down rich folks continue for 4-6 months? This thing is beginning to stink worse that the Jussi Smollett debacle.

I am boycotting Florida. No more FUN shows.

:#

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinstartled said:
    Cops suspect that woman are being held as slaves and let the charade of chasing down rich folks continue for 4-6 months? This thing is beginning to stink worse that the Jussi Smollett debacle.

It’s the same thing as putting drug dealers on surveillance for months watching them sell crap and potentially killing addicts, it’s all about building a strong case. At my correctional facility they watched a few dirty CO’s for over a year before they dropped the hammer. I don’t agree with it but the way they look at it is the stronger case they have is worth it in the long run.

• Options
    edited February 26, 2019 4:44PM

Just read a report that the two women in the videos with Kraft were both considered to not be sex trafficking victims. One was the Spa manager, the other has a valid NY state driver's license and both also have massage licenses for the state of Florida. That doesn't change the fact of did he know or not know what was really going on there other than his occasional "massages."

• Options

@perkdog said:

@Coinstartled said:

It’s the same thing as putting drug dealers on surveillance for months watching them sell crap and potentially killing addicts, it’s all about building a strong case. At my correctional facility they watched a few dirty CO’s for over a year before they dropped the hammer. I don’t agree with it but the way they look at it is the stronger case they have is worth it in the long run.

Except here in Mass the broad at the drug lab steals or tampers with all the samples and they have to reopen all the cases. :s

• Options

@Coinstartled said:

Now you are boycotting Florida? Its been the armpit of the US for at least 100 years :D

• Options

@perkdog said:

@Coinstartled said:

Not to minimize your example in any way, but to allow trafficked sex workers to be enslaved for a day more than necessary to wait for a trophy target with the marquee value of a Robert Kraft seems criminal in its own right. Surprised that the charges were not revealed on Super Bowl weekend for maximum spotlight time for the camera ready prosecutors.

I am certainly no fan of the NFL or the Patriots or Kraft. The more the details unfold though, the more wretched this story becomes.

• Options

@Coinstartled said:

@perkdog said:

@Coinstartled said:

Not to minimize your example in any way, but to allow trafficked sex workers to be enslaved for a day more than necessary to wait for a trophy target with the marquee value of a Robert Kraft seems criminal in its own right. Surprised that the charges were not revealed on Super Bowl weekend for maximum spotlight time for the camera ready prosecutors.

I am certainly no fan of the NFL or the Patriots or Kraft. The more the details unfold though, the more wretched this story becomes.

Sweeping up high value targets in this case is designed to be a deterrent. To lower demand via public shaming

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinstartled said:

@perkdog said:

@Coinstartled said:

That’s why I said I didn’t agree with it. I’m sure if this case was buttoned up they would have moved on it, I don’t believe they waited until after the Super Bowl on purpose