Urban Meyer on paid leave ?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Tabe said:

@Coinstartled said:

@Tabe said:
    Who is the "he" we're referring to here?

Finkelbein

You should see that guy's rap sheet.

And that is only a small part of the equation.

• Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 25, 2018 12:24AM

Hope Urbie doesn't forget to bring the milk home. You know how he forgets things with all that medicine he takes. I'm sure his fabulous wife will remind him....deja vu.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,970 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1970s said:

Seriously , every saturday bowling on tv was a thing , even with 800 channels I doubt theres any bowling on tv any day now . Reruns of kingpin don't really count

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

I suppose one thing that may have figured into all this is Due Process, isn't that a Constitutional Guarantee??

• Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,031 ✭✭✭✭✭

@keets said:
    I suppose one thing that may have figured into all this is Due Process, isn't that a Constitutional Guarantee??

Constitutional Guarantee....yes.
    Media Guarantee....no.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options

• Options

not only in this instance but in everything today, the way News is reported and the way that Media is so constant it is hard for bias to be restrained and things to be adjudicated outside of public opinion.

• Options
    edited August 25, 2018 7:09AM

• Options

Gettin' that dust off huh?

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

@keets said:

Not according to all libs who were calling for his job before any facts came out

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 25, 2018 10:26AM

@perkdog said:

@keets said:

Not according to all libs who were calling for his job before any facts came out

Actually the facts never changed. He knew and he lied. He also apologized to. Courtney Smith yesterday for not apologizing to her earlier.With all the known facts people still think he should be fired.

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    edited August 25, 2018 10:43AM

as an OSU fan it pains me to say that he probably needs to resign

as a reasonable man I believe that the whole World is just a little bit crazy and getting crazier. we are in an era where each of us is judged and held accountable for our knowledge of what other people may have done and the mere possibility of negative perception is very powerful, only because we are aware of what may have taken place. this newest episode involving Urban Meyer is just now being revealed to the public, but based on what I read yesterday and compared to all that has taken place in the recent past, he needs to resign

this was what I said way back on page 1, actually the first thread reply based on reports that had just come out.

I'm not trying to backtrack, I said what I said. as more became known I changed that opinion but most of what I first said is true, we get judged on what we know today and not what we do. I can tell you right now, if I was sentenced on the things I know or have known it would be a life sentence with no parole. B)

• Options

hey 1970's

I'm not sure which one of the Robertson clan that is, but holding them as an example to criticize anyone for being a Liberal is sort of stupid. that group of whack-jobs couldn't find their way out of a dark room if the door was open. how do you have a reality TV show and hire stand-ins??

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Even better

• Options

:)