Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Official Football HOF Rookies Thread**********************************************

Comments

• Options
    the 68 dale card # 27 even in a 7 holder maybe the best of them all thats a very hard card congrats
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    wow, looking at the pop reports for those 68's I did real well on all of them. specially since they were all raw off ebay!! I dont think I have more than $35 in the lot plus the grading in the lot of them!!! Too bad they will be hard to part with.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭✭
    Do ya'll think $550 is a good offer on a PSA 8 '63 Alworth? Here are the recent eBay sales prices:

8/12/07 - $561.47
    6/27/07 - $456.00
    11/29/06 - $610.00
    11/12/06 - $536.00

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Do ya'll think $550 is a good offer on a PSA 8 '63 Alworth? Here are the recent eBay sales prices:

8/12/07 - $561.47
    6/27/07 - $456.00
    11/29/06 - $610.00
    11/12/06 - $536.00 >>

Don't think that number will cut it anymore.

Speaking of Alworth rookie cards, I don't think this old SGC card will cross to an 8. Looks more like a 7 due to centering.

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    I agree. I saw that SGC 88 Alworth and thought the same thing.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    SGC has always been more lax on centering than PSA. Everything else is on par from my experience, but make sure you measure up that centering first.

$550 is a good start on the Alworth 8...tough to say if it'll get a seller to let it go or not now. I finally nabbed my 7 because the price on that was starting to go up every time they showed up as well.
  • Options
    DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    Ok..4 days without a post. Anyone have any news regarding the HOF Rookie set? Any new pickups or such?? Just curious.

Dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    PSA 8 Henry Jordan. PSA 9 Thurman Thomas, PSA 9 Bruce Matthews and PSA 9 Dwight Stephenson.

The Stephenson is available in trade for other HOF Rookies if anyone is interested in it.
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    spam - any offers for a 93 bowman willie roaf psa 10 pre-ebay? i don't know if there's been one graded/sold since envoys last one. feel free to PM if interested.

jradke, nice job.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    Dave - I've got a PSA 8 Delamielleure, PSA 9 Stephenson, PSA 10 Marcus Allen, PSA 9 Reggie White and a PSA 5 Wayne Millner to add.

So that leaves a PSA 7 Joe Delamielleure, PSA 8 Stephenson and PSA 9 Allen available if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    Nice pickup's guys! Ive kinda taken a hietus on buying for a while. My wife has been off for 3 months now and 2 months were unpaid. We are starting to feel the pinch so I've made some sacrifies. Hopefully I'll be able to get back in the swing by the end of the year. I have a big submission at PSA that should pop anytime, so I may be able to make a few purchased depending on some sales....

That price on the Stephenson has really dropped. I need to get a 9 and didn't realize they were at the $50 range...

Dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    I just picked up a PSA 7 1948 Leaf Van Buren.

My PSA 6 is now available. Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested.

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options

<< <i>Nice pickup's guys! Ive kinda taken a hietus on buying for a while. My wife has been off for 3 months now and 2 months were unpaid. We are starting to feel the pinch so I've made some sacrifies. Hopefully I'll be able to get back in the swing by the end of the year. I have a big submission at PSA that should pop anytime, so I may be able to make a few purchased depending on some sales....

That price on the Stephenson has really dropped. I need to get a 9 and didn't realize they were at the $50 range...

Dave >>

That is crazy that the buy it nows are going for $50. The last few auctions ones have been $100. Hope I can get on the higher end
  • Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    I think I'll wait to 4sharp makes another truckload of Stephenson's in 9 and can pick one up for $15-25 bucks or so. I wonder how much that 2K plus PSA 10 Stephenson would sell for now.
  • Options
    drewsef - Probably the same. The pop is still at 1.

As for the 9's. I won two of them. Nabbed one on the $49 BIN ($25 opening bid) and the other I won for $49 (the opening bid). The last 6 all sold over $100 so I put one in my set and I'll use the other one for trade bait or put it in my ebay store. image

Dave - I know the feeling. My wife actually goes back to work on Tuesday. She's not ready, but I am. image Though it means I have to get up earlier to get the kid ready and off to daycare. NOW my life is going to change. lol
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Anyone here end up with this beauty?

WTF?

"The card up for auction features subgrades of centering 10, corners 10, edges 10, and surface 10.

Along with Beckett and PSA,
    GRA has established itself as an industry leader in the grading of premium quality sportscards.

GRA GEM 10 cards are the best of the best,
    continually command some of the highest premiums in the hobby, and offer tremendous investment potental."

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    GRA= Grade Really Awful

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    Wish me luck guys. I've got a 688 card submission going to PSA in the morning. (or early afternoon, depending on how long it takes me to get the spreadsheet updated with what I've added and pulled out.

I've gone through it 3 times now and I pull out more and more cards each time. This was my last pass and I pulled out 128 cards this time around again. Pulled out about 100 the last 2 times combined.

I pulled out anything that didn't look like a strong 8 (borderline 9) candidate at the very worst. I've probably got a 5 in there somewhere that I missed and I'm sure I'll get a smattering of 6's again. For some reason they like giving me those. I didn't pre-grade yet. I'll do that as I'm keying them tomorrow. See how many 10's I can get. I'm hoping for an 80%+ 9 or better ratio. Everyone of these passed under the halogen lamp again too. This is my biggest submission I've ever done (and therefore most expensive) It's comprised almost entirely of football future HOF and key cards. I do have a ton of star and HOF'er cards in there as well as assorted dolphins, Steelers and Cowboys cards.

Wish me luck. I'm sure it'll be a while before it pops and it'll probably take them a couple days to check it in. This is one sub I'll be very anxiously waiting to get the results on!
  • Options
    Good luck on the sub. I get dibs on the Sterling Sharpe PSA 10. Can you say how much they charged you per card?
  • Options
    ArnyVeeArnyVee Posts: 4,246
    Good luck with that big submission! Make sure that you post here first to see which ones I might need for my NFL Defensive/Offensive Rookie of the Year set! image
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    688 cards!! Holy cow. I assume they are all modern?

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    Mostly modern. There are a couple 67 Philly's in there (Hanburger and 2 Dave Robinsons, probably all 7's) There is a gorgeous 71 Alex Karras that I think has a shot at a 9 that I picked up for $1. Then there is a smattering of 70, and 73 topps cards. (Garrett (heisman), Stanfill, Langer etc.) Then a bunch of 75's from my rack breaks, some 79's from a rack break and then the rest of the stuff I talked about. There is a ton of modern, including some 04/05/06 bowman chrome baseball rc's.

For the most part is All Time Team and TOD cards. Stuff like 1980 Topps Jimmie Giles, 88 Topps Bo Jackson, Greene, Okoye, Fulcher, Krumrie, 87 Topps Ernest Givens, Gary Zimmerman, O'Neal, Haley, Offerdahl etc. 91 Pro Set John Randle, 91 Pacific Larry Brown, 96 Topps Willie Anderson, 84 Topps Mike Quick.... You get the idea. I also pulled a lot of the Cowboys that were gradeable out of my sets for Danny. I pulled a bunch of Dolphins, Packers, Steelers, Chargers and Raiders as well since those all seem to sell fairly well. (I've got a big submission to pay for you know). Also have a bunch of 93 and 95 SP Football in there.

Sad thing is, since I'm not doing most of the team sets anymore, I don't need most of this stuff, so most will end up in my ebay store. It will be a fun sub to see the results on though.

Maybe I'll post the contents of the spreadsheet later on if anyone is interested.

Just call me 4_Sharp_Corners-3. image
  • Options

<< <i>

Just call me 4_Sharp_Corners-3. image >>

Hope you get the same grades.

Good luck!!!!
  • Options
    Way to go on the Joiner 9 Mike. That thing is smokin'! That was my white whale for a looooong time. Congrats.

Joiner 9
  • Options

<< <i>Way to go on the Joiner 9 Mike. That thing is smokin'! That was my white whale for a looooong time. Congrats.

Joiner 9 >>

Personally, I had questions about the scan. Based on the discoloration of the PSA holders, it looks digitally enhanced. Also too O/C L/R at the top to be a PSA 10. I put a much smaller offer just to see where the seller was at.

Still a decent score for $425. Last one DSL sold ended at $370, don't remember what it looked like though.

DSL Joiner 9

Been 5 new Joiner PSA 9's graded within the past 6 months. Most likely from all the new unopened 72 product that has been floating around.

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    Doc1962Doc1962 Posts: 203 ✭✭
    Hey Guys, I finally got PSA to release the rest of my cards, that took a little longer than I thought. I now have posted my set and and also posted my 61 Lake to Lake set(for you Packer fans). My next project will be to scan them all although I'm not looking forward to that.

Doc
  • Options
    Great set Doc, thank you for unveling it!!
  • Options
    Thanks, I am now officially addicted to completing and upgrading the set. It aint cheap though! I'm also getting married soon so that will definitley put a damper on some buys.

Doc
  • Options
    I have a local dealer that has a Lake To Lake set minus one card, which apparently is the only card of this player. He actually sold it to that player. I want to say his last name started with an H but I don't recall for certain.
  • Options

<< <i>Thanks, I am now officially addicted to completing and upgrading the set. It aint cheap though! I'm also getting married soon so that will definitley put a damper on some buys.

Doc >>

Doc,

October-January is typically the best time to find HOF Football RCs...The number of PSA football card auctions on ebay at any given time usually increases by about 1,000 total. Its actually already started to run up, wiith the current count at 4,314 auctions. It got down in the 2,500-2,800 auction range in June-July which again is the norm. From October-January you can usually expect to see 5,000-6,000 PSA football auctions running at any given time.

Might want to hold off on the marriage until after the Super Bowl...Priorities you know..lol

Jason
  • Options
    Yeah...Too bad these women and kids have to get in the way of our priorities..... image

Why is it that when I try to cut back spending, several cards I've been waiting on for years hit ebay?? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'll have to see how good my self control is.

dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    Hi,

Yes I don't think the Joiner 9 is a candidate for a PSA 10, but I needed to replace the PSA 9 I sold last Dec. and I just got tempted. I put in an offer of $365 but took the counter offer at $425 (my wife wasn't happy). It's from the same seller that I got the Emmitt Thomas PSA 9 which looks nice in person. I did notice a few had been graded recently as well. But the Joiner put me in a strong #1 spot for the Joiner Player sets.

Btw....Nice set Doc!!

A lot of people have been making nice strides on their sets. I see Joe (Publius) is making some good strides to get to that #3 spot. And Jay and Josh are catching up to me.

I bought a 1948 Biggie Goldberg (raw) that is a PSA 4 (60%) or possible PSA 5 (40%) for $50.00. How did I do? Have any of these been trading lately? I figure he is almost certain to be selected and it's a short print like Bulldog Turner and Pihos. I wish I was smart enough to snag a PSA 8 like Greg image
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hi,

Yes I don't think the Joiner 9 is a candidate for a PSA 10, but I needed to replace the PSA 9 I sold last Dec. and I just got tempted. I put in an offer of $365 but took the counter offer at $425 (my wife wasn't happy). It's from the same seller that I got the Emmitt Thomas PSA 9 which looks nice in person. I did notice a few had been graded recently as well. But the Joiner put me in a strong #1 spot for the Joiner Player sets.

Btw....Nice set Doc!!

A lot of people have been making nice strides on their sets. I see Joe (Publius) is making some good strides to get to that #3 spot. And Jay and Josh are catching up to me.

I bought a 1948 Biggie Goldberg (raw) that is a PSA 4 (60%) or possible PSA 5 (40%) for $50.00. How did I do? Have any of these been trading lately? I figure he is almost certain to be selected and it's a short print like Bulldog Turner and Pihos. I wish I was smart enough to snag a PSA 8 like Greg image >>

Nice pickup on the Goldberg - you did well for $50. I paid $40 for a PSA 5 candidate...plus I've picked up 3 PSA 4 / 5 quality Wistert rookies for around $22 each (as he will be added to the Future HOF - senior set soon). I no longer own the Goldberg PSA 8 - but I do have many other new additions to my growing family (and a little cash jingling around in my pocket).

Regards,

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    Football special for september

Football Kickoff Special
    $5 per card/10 card minimum - Cards valued under $75
    Special is for football cards only. This special excludes Tallboys, Supersized Cards, Thicker Memorabilia/Patch Cards, T3's, Autographed Cards*, Coins & Pins.
    The turnaround time varies with demand.

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options

<< <i>

...plus I've picked up 3 PSA 4 / 5 quality Wistert rookies for around $22 each (as he will be added to the Future HOF - senior set soon). I no longer own the Goldberg PSA 8 - but I do have many other new additions to my growing family (and a little cash jingling around in my pocket).

Regards,

Greg M. >>

Greg, when did this happen? I assume PSA will put any new additions to a vote and I'm not sold that Wistert would get the necessary votes. I wouldn't invest too much into him until you know for sure he would be added.

Jason
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    Jason,

I thought that we agreed to add him in the Senior HOF thread???? Didn't we?

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options

<< <i>Jason,

I thought that we agreed to add him in the Senior HOF thread???? Didn't we?

Greg M. >>

We are going to need 13 votes to add him...Not many people know much about him as he played in the 40's. I'm not sold that he will get the 13 votes. I thought maybe PSA had told you they would add him without a poll.

Speaking of which, if anyone collect the Hall of Fame Cleveland Browns set..PSA in their infinite wisdom decided to add Bill Willis and his 1991 Enor card to the set without taking a poll.. I have requested the cards removal as it isn't even considered his rookie card, and it was also not a mainstream issue. If we add that, we might as well start adding the 61 Packers Lake-to-Lake and 1981 Jogo CFL to the sets...

They are going to send a poll to decide the removal, but didn't do one for the addition. Don't get them sometimes..

If Wistert, Goldberg, Thomas and Hadl are voted on, I don't think all 4 will get the necessary votes. Wistert would be #4 of that group IMO, which is why I wouldnt invest too much or assume that he will be added.

Jason
  • Options

<< <i>Football special for september

Football Kickoff Special
    $5 per card/10 card minimum - Cards valued under $75
    Special is for football cards only. This special excludes Tallboys, Supersized Cards, Thicker Memorabilia/Patch Cards, T3's, Autographed Cards*, Coins & Pins.
    The turnaround time varies with demand.[/q

BBCE HERE I COME!

Oh crap, I just spent all my money sending in this other sub.... Hmm...
  • Options
    Dave, there are 4 guys from the 61 Lake to Lake set that begin with an H. They are: Hornung, Hanner, Hackbart, and Hickman. I know that Dave Hanner had additional cards but I'm not sure about Hackbart and Hickman. It would be interesting to find out who that was.

Doc
  • Options
    Hey Jason,
    Thanks for the tip on the card auctions, I'll keep my eyes open in January. As for the wedding, you know women, once that train leaves the station there is no stopping it! As I like to tell my friends all I have to do now is 3 things: shut up, show up and write checks. And hopefully sneak a few cards in here and there!

Doc
  • Options

<< <i>Wish me luck guys. I've got a 688 card submission going to PSA in the morning. (or early afternoon, depending on how long it takes me to get the spreadsheet updated with what I've added and pulled out.

I've gone through it 3 times now and I pull out more and more cards each time. This was my last pass and I pulled out 128 cards this time around again. Pulled out about 100 the last 2 times combined.

I pulled out anything that didn't look like a strong 8 (borderline 9) candidate at the very worst. I've probably got a 5 in there somewhere that I missed and I'm sure I'll get a smattering of 6's again. For some reason they like giving me those. I didn't pre-grade yet. I'll do that as I'm keying them tomorrow. See how many 10's I can get. I'm hoping for an 80%+ 9 or better ratio. Everyone of these passed under the halogen lamp again too. This is my biggest submission I've ever done (and therefore most expensive) It's comprised almost entirely of football future HOF and key cards. I do have a ton of star and HOF'er cards in there as well as assorted dolphins, Steelers and Cowboys cards.

Wish me luck. I'm sure it'll be a while before it pops and it'll probably take them a couple days to check it in. This is one sub I'll be very anxiously waiting to get the results on! >>

Josh,

Good luck man! May all those Cowboys be 9s and 10s!!! image
    Collecting Dallas Cowboys Rookies and Team Sets 1960-1989
  • Options
    For anyone interested...
    Here is what I sent in. image
    Oh please be liberal with the 10's!

There is obviously quantity associated with each of these, but I didn't want to tip my hand too much. image (397 distinct cards, 682 total is what I ended up sending in)
    My apologies this isn't formatted all that well, but you get the idea.

Sport Card Company Year Card # Card Name Min. Grade Variety (if any)
    Bask Finest 95/96 115 Kevin Garnett
    Base Donruss The Rookies 86 11 Barry Bonds
    Base Score 1992 5 Cal Ripken Jr Proctor & Gamble
    Base Bowman Chrome 2001 169 Justin Morneau Refractor
    Base Bowman Chrome 2005 184 Joel Zumaya
    Base Bowman Chrome 2005 202 Carlos Quentin
    Base Bowman Chrome 2005 168 Conor Jackson
    Base Bowman Chrome 2005 192 Scott Olsen
    Base Bowman Chrome 2005 175 Brad Snyder
    Base Bowman Chrome 2005 204 Jeff Salazar Refractor
    Base Bowman Chrome 2005 222 Jon Connolly Refractor
    Base Bowman Chrome 2005 180 Adam Greenberg Refractor
    Base Bowman Chrome 2006 BC187 Ching-Lung Lo
    Base Bowman 2007 BP76 Jay Sawatski Orange
    Base Bowman Chrome 2007 BC5 Dellin Betances
    Foot Philadelphia 1967 183 Chris Hanburger
    Foot Philadelphia 1967 80 Dave Robinson
    Foot Topps 1970 179 Mike Garrett
    Foot Topps 1970 95 Rich Jackson
    Foot Topps 1971 41 Alex Karras
    Foot Topps 1973 270 Bill Stanfill
    Foot Topps 1973 341 Jim Langer
    Foot Topps 1974 113 Chuck Foreman
    Foot Topps 1974 105 Ahmad Rashad
    Foot Topps 1975 162 John Didion
    Foot Topps 1975 265 Bobby Douglass
    Foot Topps 1975 118 D D Lewis
    Foot Topps 1975 28 Steve Zabel
    Foot Topps 1975 79 Bobby Scott
    Foot Topps 1975 85 Bob Trumpy
    Foot Topps 1975 93 Jon Staggers
    Foot Topps 1975 148 Bob Klein
    Foot Topps 1975 211 All Pro WR
    Foot Topps 1975 217 All Pro LB
    Foot Topps 1975 269 Bob Newland
    Foot Topps 1975 304 Bob Kowalkowski
    Foot Topps 1975 353 Tom Dempsey
    Foot Topps 1975 371 Isiah Robertson
    Foot Topps 1975 384 Don Hansen
    Foot Topps 1975 460 1974 Highlights
    Foot Topps 1975 477 Merritt Kersey
    Foot Topps 1975 495 Jim Mitchell
    Foot Topps 1977 301 Rick Upchurch
    Foot Topps 1978 374 Eddie Edwards
    Foot Topps 1979 8 Charles Phillips
    Foot Topps 1979 22 Larry Csonka
    Foot Topps 1979 51 Bob Klein
    Foot Topps 1979 96 Garo Yepremian
    Foot Topps 1979 107 Nick Mike-Mayer
    Foot Topps 1979 123 Lee Roy Selmon
    Foot Topps 1979 128 Arthur Whittington
    Foot Topps 1979 132 Bears Checklist
    Foot Topps 1979 145 Dwight White
    Foot Topps 1979 166 Franco Harris AFC Champ
    Foot Topps 1979 174 Jim Zorn
    Foot Topps 1979 190 Joe DeLamielleure
    Foot Topps 1979 239 Norris Thomas
    Foot Topps 1979 242 Julius Adams
    Foot Topps 1979 252 Robert Newhouse
    Foot Topps 1979 281 Andy Johnson
    Foot Topps 1979 294 Sherman Smith
    Foot Topps 1979 295 Tom Banks
    Foot Topps 1979 315 Preston Pearson
    Foot Topps 1979 331 Earl Campbell Record Breaker
    Foot Topps 1979 351 Ron Johnson
    Foot Topps 1979 360 Cliff Harris
    Foot Topps 1979 369 Mike Michel
    Foot Topps 1979 385 Thomas Henderson
    Foot Topps 1979 387 Dan Fouts
    Foot Topps 1979 394 Dolphins Checklist
    Foot Topps 1979 419 Charlie Joiner
    Foot Topps 1979 429 Danny White
    Foot Topps 1979 438 Ken Mendenhall
    Foot Topps 1979 439 Clarence Davis
    Foot Topps 1979 463 Terdell Mitchell
    Foot Topps 1979 473 Tom DeLeone
    Foot Topps 1979 493 Curtis Johnson
    Foot Topps 1979 497 Allan Ellis
    Foot Topps 1979 504 Herman Weaver
    Foot Topps 1979 507 Broncos Checklist
    Foot Topps 1979 510 Harvey Martin
    Foot Topps 1980 226 Bears Checklist Team Leaders
    Foot Topps 1980 3 Dan Fouts Record Breaker
    Foot Topps 1980 331 Fouts / Staubach Passing Leaders
    Foot Topps 1980 520 Dan Fouts
    Foot Topps 1980 330 Tony Dorsett
    Foot Topps 1980 65 Ken Stabler
    Foot Topps 1980 200 Terry Bradshaw
    Foot Topps 1980 131 Jimmie Giles
    Foot Topps 1980 60 Dennis Harrah
    Foot Topps 1980 113 Cowboys Checklist
    Foot Topps 1980 250 Drew Pearson
    Foot Topps 1980 134 John Dutton
    Foot Topps 1980 206 Earnest Gray
    Foot Topps 1980 455 Billy Joe DuPree
    Foot Topps 1980 434 Gary Jeter
    Foot Topps 1981 360 Joe Cribbs
    Foot Topps 1981 342 Mark Gastineau
    Foot Topps 1981 393 Billy Joe DuPree
    Foot Topps 1981 10 Mike Webster
    Foot Topps 1981 33 Bob Breunig
    Foot Topps 1981 53 Jay Saldi
    Foot Topps 1981 71 Robert Newhouse
    Foot Topps 1981 100 Billy Sims
    Foot Topps 1981 135 Jim Plunkett
    Foot Topps 1981 138 Tony Dorsett Super Action
    Foot Topps 1981 157 Rafael Septien
    Foot Topps 1981 220 Franco Harris
    Foot Topps 1981 229 Butch Johnson
    Foot Topps 1981 264 Bears Checklist
    Foot Topps 1981 265 Dan Fouts
    Foot Topps 1981 269 James Jones
    Foot Topps 1981 271 Steve Largent
    Foot Topps 1981 286 Randy Hughes
    Foot Topps 1981 330 Pat Donovan
    Foot Topps 1981 355 Tony Hill
    Foot Topps 1982 410 George Rogers
    Foot Topps 1982 269 Eddie & walter Payton
    Foot Topps 1982 230 Dan Fouts
    Foot Topps 1982 144 Lawrence Taylor Stickers
    Foot Topps 1982 435 Lawrence Taylor IA
    Foot Topps 1982 312 Tony Dorsett IA
    Foot Topps 1982 9 Joe Montana Stickers
    Foot Topps 1982 257 Montana / Anderson Passing Leaders
    Foot Topps 1982 489 Joe Montana IA
    Foot Topps 1982 5 Joe Montana Stickers - Super Bowl MVP
    Foot Topps 1982 226 James Brooks
    Foot Topps 1982 332 Randy White IA
    Foot Topps 1982 322 Herbert Scott
    Foot Topps 1982 308 Bob Breunig
    Foot Topps 1983 384 Kenny Easley
    Foot Topps 1983 239 Max Montoya
    Foot Topps 1983 191 Dexter Manley
    Foot Topps 1983 293 Marcus Allen Raiders Leaders
    Foot Topps 1983 53 Ron Springs
    Foot Topps 1983 50 Harvey Martin
    Foot Topps 1983 46 Tony Dorsett
    Foot Topps 1984 300 Morten Andersen
    Foot Topps 1984 358 Joe Montana
    Foot Topps 1984 333 Mike Quick
    Foot Topps 1984 89 Deron Cherry
    Foot Topps 1984 248 Danny White
    Foot Topps 1984 246 Dennis Thurman
    Foot Topps 1984 242 Ed Jones
    Foot Topps 1984 241 Tony Hill
    Foot Topps 1984 236 Bob Breunig
    Foot Topps 1984 239 Tony Dorsett Instant Replay
    Foot Topps 1984 123 Dan Marino
    Foot Topps 1984 63 John Elway
    Foot Topps 1985 219 Anthony Munoz
    Foot Topps 1985 30 Dan Hampton
    Foot Topps 1985 86 Jackie Slater
    Foot Topps 1985 4 Dan Marino Record Breaker
    Foot Topps 1985 75 James Lofton
    Foot Topps 1985 8 AFC Championship
    Foot Topps 1985 311 Andra Franklin
    Foot Topps 1985 254 Carl Roaches
    Foot Topps 1985 143 Neil Lomax
    Foot Topps 1985 83 Jeff Kemp
    Foot Topps 1985 37 Cowboys Team
    Foot Topps 1985 281 Raiders Team
    Foot Topps 1985 271 Mike Bell
    Foot Topps 1985 2 Eric Dickerson Star Sticker
    Foot Topps 1986 300 Joey Browner
    Foot Topps 1986 122 Dennis Smith
    Foot Topps 1986 11 Walter Payton
    Foot Topps 1986 45 Dan Marino
    Foot Topps 1986 225 Montana / Obrien
    Foot Topps 1986 1 Marcus Allen Record Breaker
    Foot Topps 1986 302 Greg Coleman
    Foot Topps 1986 18 Kevin Butler
    Foot Topps 1986 80 Ron Brown
    Foot Topps 1986 90 LeRoy Irvin
    Foot Topps 1986 142 Bobby Johnson
    Foot Topps 1986 166 Dwaine Board
    Foot Topps 1986 219 Paul Coffman
    Foot Topps 1986 288 Keith Willis
    Foot Topps 1986 322 Duane Bickett
    Foot Topps 1986 323 Eugene Daniel
    Foot Topps 1986 327 Neil Lomax
    Foot Topps 1986 332 Roy Green
    Foot Topps 1986 82 Kent Hill
    Foot Topps 1986 362 Gerald Riggs
    Foot Topps 1986 154 Sean Landeta
    Foot Topps 1986 25 Wilber Marshall
    Foot Topps 1986 298 Steve Jordan
    Foot Topps 1986 214 Lynn Dickey
    Foot Topps 1986 127 Timmy Newsome
    Foot Topps 1986 295 Ted Brown
    Foot Topps 1986 248 Lomas Brown
    Foot Topps 1987 207 Gary Zimmerman
    Foot Topps 1987 244 John Offerdahl
    Foot Topps 1987 46 Walter Payton
    Foot Topps 1987 45 Doug Flutie
    Foot Topps 1987 296 Randall Cunningham
    Foot Topps 1987 347 Leslie O'Neal
    Foot Topps 1987 125 Charles Haley
    Foot Topps 1987 310 Ernest Givins
    Foot Topps 1987 227 Marino / Kramer Passing Leaders
    Foot Topps 1987 260 Dallas Cowboys Team Leaders
    Foot Topps 1987 264 Herschel Walker
    Foot Topps 1987 233 Dan Marino
    Foot Topps 1987 115 Jerry Rice
    Foot Topps 1987 384 Steve Young
    Foot Topps 1987 266 Tony Hill
    Foot Topps 1987 269 Ron Fellows
    Foot Topps 1987 270 Bill Bates
    Foot Topps 1987 267 Mike Sherrard
    Foot Topps 1987 262 Steve Pelluer
    Foot Topps 1987 261 Danny White
    Foot Topps 1988 352 Vinny Testaverde
    Foot Topps 1988 157 Chris Doleman
    Foot Topps 1988 363 Christian Okoye
    Foot Topps 1988 349 David Fulcher
    Foot Topps 1988 300 Kevin Greene
    Foot Topps 1988 327 Bo Jackson
    Foot Topps 1988 230 Cornelius Bennett
    Foot Topps 1988 347 Tim Krumrie
    Foot Topps 1988 65 Sam Mills
    Foot Topps 1988 66 Pat Swilling
    Foot Topps 1988 135 Steve Largent
    Foot Topps 1988 218 Rice / Breech Scoring Leaders
    Foot Topps 1988 328 Marcus Allen
    Foot Topps 1988 5 Walter Payton Record Breaker
    Foot Topps 1988 190 Dan Marino
    Foot Topps 1988 4 Joe Montana Record Breaker
    Foot Topps 1988 215 Montana / Kosar Passing Leaders
    Foot Topps 1988 38 Joe Montana
    Foot Topps 1988 23 John Elway
    Foot Topps 1988 262 Tony Dorsett
    Foot Topps 1988 272 Phil Simms
    Foot Topps 1988 103 Warren Moon
    Foot Topps 1988 43 Jerry Rice
    Foot Topps 1988 3 Steve Largent Record Breaker
    Foot Topps 1988 71 Neal Anderson
    Foot Topps 1988 144 Brian Bosworth
    Foot Topps Traded 1989 83T Barry Sanders
    Foot Topps Traded 1989 70T Troy Aikman
    Foot Pro Set 1989 527 Terry McDaniel
    Foot Pro Set 1989 335 Jay Novacek
    Foot Pro Set 1989 93 Nate Newton
    Foot Pro Set 1989 548 Carnell Lake
    Foot Pro Set 1989 235 Randall McDaniel
    Foot Topps Traded 1989 65T Steve Tasker
    Foot Topps Traded 1989 115T Greg Lloyd
    Foot Topps Traded 1989 80T Carnell Lake
    Foot Score 1989 109 Bruce Matthews
    Foot Score 1989 201 Bruce Armstrong
    Foot Score 1989 178 Anthony Miller
    Foot Score 1989 167 Chris Spielman
    Foot Score 1989 199 Hardy Nickerson
    Foot Score 1989 105 Mark Rypien
    Foot Score Supplemental 1989 407S Neil Smith
    Foot Score Supplemental 1989 380S Eric Allen
    Foot Pro Set 1989 47 William Perry SP
    Foot Score Supplemental 1990 108T Richmond Webb
    Foot Action Packed 1990 46 Shannon Sharpe
    Foot Action Packed 1990 10 Leroy Butler
    Foot Pro Set 1990 16 Rich Gannon
    Foot Pacific 1991 575 Larry Brown
    Foot Pro Set 1991 835 John Randle
    Foot Ultra 1991 291 Herman Moore
    Foot Pro Set Platinum 1991 290 Brett Favre
    Foot Action Packed 1991 21 Brett Favre
    Foot Ultra 1991 283 Brett Favre
    Foot Ultra Update 1991 U-27 Herman Moore
    Foot Collectors Edge 1992 232 Darren Woodson
    Foot Topps 1992 727 Darren Woodson
    Foot Stadium Club 1992 612 Ty Detmer
    Foot Topps 1992 357 Tony Mayberry
    Foot Pro Set 1992 461 Carl Pickens
    Foot AW Sports 1992 15 Desmond Howard
    Foot Stadium Club 1992 654 Darren Woodson
    Foot SP 1993 76 John Elway
    Foot SP 1993 122 Joe Montana
    Foot SP 1993 150 Dan Marino
    Foot SP 1993 72 Emmitt Smith
    Foot SP 1993 88 Barry Sanders
    Foot SP 1993 23 Lincoln Kennedy
    Foot SP 1993 AP8 Thurman Thomas All Pro Die Cut
    Foot SP 1993 75 Jason Elam
    Foot SP 1993 8 Robert Smith
    Foot SP 1993 211 Larry Centers
    Foot SP 1993 123 Will Shields
    Foot SP 1993 9 Drew Bledsoe
    Foot SP 1993 6 Jerome Bettis
    Foot SP 1993 259 John Lynch
    Foot SP 1993 AP13 Junior Seau All Pro Die Cut
    Foot SP 1993 ap15 Derrick Thomas All Pro Die Cut
    Foot SP 1993 ap14 Reggie White All Pro Die Cut
    Foot Bowman 1993 421 Willie Roaf Foil
    Foot Ultra 1993 331 Michael Strahan
    Foot Bowman 1993 264 Jerome Bettis
    Foot Bowman 1993 200 Joe Montana Foil
    Foot Bowman 1993 340 Jerry RIce Foil
    Foot Bowman 1993 140 Barry Sanders Foil
    Foot Bowman 1993 280 Drew Bledsoe Foil
    Foot Bowman 1993 300 Emmitt Smith Foil
    Foot Bowman 1994 135 Kevin Mawae
    Foot Stadium Club 1994 371 Charlie Ward
    Foot Bowman 1994 2 Marshall Faulk
    Foot Playoff 1994 300 Larry Allen
    Foot Stadium Club 1994 401 Keenan McCardell
    Foot Playoff 1994 304 Marshall Faulk
    Foot Playoff 1994 265 Emmitt Smith Best of the NFL
    Foot Playoff 1994 264 Barry Sanders Best of the NFL
    Foot Playoff 1994 238 Emmitt Smith Ground Attack
    Foot Playoff 1994 240 Barry Sanders Ground Attack
    Foot Playoff 1994 263 Troy Aikman Best of the NFL
    Foot Playoff 1994 267 Jerry RIce Best of the NFL
    Foot Playoff 1994 150 Steve Young
    Foot Playoff 1994 228 Raggie White Sack Pack
    Foot Playoff 1994 43 John Elway
    Foot Finest 1995 212 Ruben Brown
    Foot SP 1995 12 Rashaan Salaam
    Foot SP 1995 99 Warren Sapp
    Foot SP 1995 3 Steve McNair
    Foot SP 1995 6 Joey Galloway
    Foot SP 1995 18 Curtis Martin
    Foot SP 1995 26 Jerry Rice SP Holoview
    Foot SP 1995 27 JJ Stokes SP Holoview
    Foot SP 1995 28 Steve Young SP Holoview
    Foot SP 1995 29 Troy Aikman SP Holoview
    Foot SP 1995 30 Michael Irvin SP Holoview
    Foot SP 1995 39 James Stewart SP Holoview Spec. F/X
    Foot SP 1995 AP11 Drew Bledsoe All Pro Die Cut
    Foot SP 1995 ap12 Kerry Collins All Pro Die Cut
    Foot SP 1995 ap13 Dan Marino All Pro Die Cut
    Foot SP 1995 ap14 Tyrone Wheatley All Pro Die Cut
    Foot SP 1995 ap15 Steve McNair All Pro Die Cut
    Foot SP 1995 ap16 Steve Young All Pro Die Cut
    Foot SP 1995 ap16 Steve Young All Pro Die Cut GOLD
    Foot SP 1995 50 Barry Sanders
    Foot SP 1995 170 Dan Marino
    Foot SP 1995 134 John Elway
    Foot SP 1995 98 Steve Young
    Foot SP 1995 174 Ty Law
    Foot SP 1995 103 Derrick Brooks
    Foot SP 1995 130 Terrell Davis
    Foot UD Coll Choice Upd 1995 U210 Darren Bennett
    Foot Finest 1996 344 Brian Dawkins
    Foot SP 1996 162 Lawyer Milloy
    Foot Topps 1996 431 Willie Anderson
    Foot SP 1996 4 Jonathan Ogden
    Foot Finest 1997 46 Rodney Harrison
    Foot SP Authentic 1997 10 Warrick Dunn
    Foot Pac. Philadelphia 1997 199 Adam Vinatieri
    Foot UD Pros & Prospects 2001 95 Drew Brees
    Foot Press Pass SE 2001 NNO Drew Brees Autographed
    Foot Upper Deck XL 2002 362 Alan Faneca
    Foot Topps Chrome 2002 264 Deion Branch
    Foot Playoff Prestige 2003 139 Dexter Jackson
    Foot SPx 2006 SWBU Reggie Bush Jersey
    Foot Topps 2006 364 Joseph Addai
    Base UD 1989 1 Ken Griffey Jr
    Base Topps 1974 300 Pete Rose
    Base Topps 1974 209 Ted Sizemore
    Foot SP Authentic 1998 16 Fred Taylor
    Base Fleer 1985 286 Kirby Puckett
    Base Topps 1985 401 Mark McGwire
    Base Donruss 1983 277 Ryne Sandberg
    Base Donruss 1983 598 Tony Gwynn
    Base Topps A & G 2007 210 Daisuke Matsuzaka Mini
    Base Topps 1978 707 Molitor/Trammel Rookie Shortstops
    Base Topps 1974 126 Checklist
    Base Topps 1984 596 Ryne Sandberg
    Base Topps 1984 600 Rod Carew
    Foot Topps 1987 112 Joe Montana
    Foot Topps 1983 33 Jim McMahon
    Foot Topps 1985 314 Dan Marino
    Foot Topps 1985 40 Tony Dorsett
    Foot Score Supplemental 1990 101T Emmitt Smith
    Foot Topps 1976 231 Joe Theismann
    Foot UD Legends 2001 JN Joe Namath Autographed
    Foot Bowman Chrome 2005 225 Mike Williams Autographed
    Base Topps 2007 345 Alex Gordon Autographed
    Foot Topps 1986 65 Chris Bahr
    Foot Topps 1986 72 Matt Millen
    Foot Topps 1986 387 Jerry Butler
    Foot Topps 1986 275 Reggie White
    Foot Topps 1986 112 John Elway
    Foot Upper Deck 2007 103 Calvin Johnson First Edition
    Foot Topps 1982 434 Lawrence Taylor
    Foot Pro Set 1989 494 Barry Sanders
    Foot Topps 1988 6 Jerry Rice
    Golf UD 2001 1 Tiger Woods
    Foot Topps Heritage 2006 THC92 Santonio Holmes Chrome Black Refractor
    Foot Topps Heritage 2006 thc47 Brian Urlacher Chrome Black Refractor
    Foot Topps Heritage 2006 tch109 Kellen Clemens Chrome Black Refractor
    Foot Topps Heritage 2006 thc48 Laurence Maroney Chrome Black Refractor
    Foot Topps Heritage 2006 thc49 Maurice Jones-Drew Chrome Black Refractor
    Foot Topps Heritage 2006 thc57 Chad Jackson Chrome Black Refractor
    Foot Topps Heritage 2006 thc51 Vince Young Chrome Black Refractor
    Foot Topps Heritage 2006 thc43 Joseph Addai Chrome Black Refractor
    Foot Topps Heritage 2006 thc7 Vernon Davis Chrome Black Refractor
    Foot Topps Heritage 2006 thc83 DeAngelo Williams Chrome Black Refractor
    Foot Topps Heritage 2006 thc42 Tarvaris Jackson Chrome Black Refractor
    Foot Topps Heritage 2006 thc22 Ray Lewis Chrome Black Refractor

• Options
    WOW Josh, wow!!

that is alot of great cards you sent in. Have I mentioned your my new best friend? image

I saw some zorn, largent, montana, rice, HOF, decade sets, future.... all of the basic food groups are represented here.

Good luck, I know Im pulling for you to pop some 10's
  • Options
    I think I've got the basic food groups covered. I've got some more wax and racks coming in from BBCE so I'll do a submission on this months special too. I've also got some 50's rc's that I need to send in too but I don't want to pay $13/card to have them graded. I wonder how long it'll take for this sub to pop. image It's a few grand all tied up at once.
  • Options
    Just wanted to let everyone know I was selling key card and team set rookie cards on the BST board.

Please make reasonable offers.

There are a couple of HOF Rookies a Stallworth 10 and Winslow 10. Also have a group of future HOFers.

I am NOT selling everything just what's listed, unless of course you want to make me an offer I can't refuse (JS knows what I mean)

Hope this post is ok.

Thanks,

Marc.
    Have shine box will travel
    ------------
    BOBBY ORR
    THE BEST THERE WAS!
    THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!
    ------------
  • Options
    Marc- Can you post a link to those sets? Or maybe, post the cards available here?
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • Options
    If it's ok with everyone, sure.

I did get some disagreeable remarks for listing the cards on the set registry forum.

Marc.
    ------------
    BOBBY ORR
    THE BEST THERE WAS!
    ------------
  • Options
    I HAVE DELETED ALL SETS THAT I AM NO LONGER COLLECTING.

HERE ARE THE CARDS FOR SALE.

WHEN I CARD IS SOLD AND PAYMENT RECEIVED, THE CARD IS DELETED FROM THE LIST.

CHECK BACK AS I HAVE BEEN ADDING CARDS.

1960-1969 (17)

1960 FLEER # 66 BILLY CANNON PSA 8
    1960 FLEER # 73 ABNER HAYNES PSA 8
    1960 FLEER # 98 LARRY GRANTHAM PSA 8
    1961 FLEER # 24 SONNY RANDLE PSA 9
    1961 FLEER # 152 GOOSE GONSOULIN PSA 9
    1961 FLEER # 174 JIM NORTON PSA 9
    1961 TOPPS # 173 DAVE KOCOUREK PSA 9
    1962 FLEER # 30 E.J. HOLUB PSA 8
    1962 FLEER # 48 CHARLIE HENNIGAN PSA 8
    1962 FLEER # 71 WAYNE HAWKINS PSA 8
    1964 TOPPS # 36 GEORGE SAIMES PSA 8
    1964 TOPPS # 123 GERRY PHILBIN PSA 8
    1964 TOPPS # 97 DAVE GRAYSON PSA 9
    1966 TOPPS # 101 GEORGE SAUER PSA 8
    1968 TOPPS # 72 JIM NANCE PSA 9 -- PENDING
    1968 TOPPS # 60 JIM HART PSA 9 -- PENDING
    1969 TOPPS # 59 DICK ANDERSON PSA 8

1970-1979 (27)

1970 TOPPS # 24 LARRY BROWN PSA 9
    1970 TOPPS # 81 GENE WASHINGTON PSA 8
    1970 TOPPS # 81 GENE WASHIGTON PSA 9
    1970 TOPPS # 206 RUSS WASHINGTON PSA 9
    1971 TOPPS # 211 JAKE SCOTT PSA 8
    1972 TOPPS # 26 KEN BURROUGH PSA 9
    1972 TOPPS # 108 PHIL VILLAPIANO PSA 9
    1972 TOPPS # 112 MEL GRAY PSA 9
    1973 TOPPS # 56 LYDELL MITCHELL PSA 9
    1973 TOPPS # 167 CURLEY CULP PSA 9
    1974 TOPPS # 113 CHUCK FOREMAN PSA 9
    1974 TOPPS # 121 HAROLD CARMICHAEL PSA 9
    1975 TOPPS # 44 DOUG WILKERSON PSA 10
    1975 TOPPS # 380 LAWRENCE MCCUTCHEON PSA 10
    1976 TOPPS # 136 RUSS FRANCIS PSA 9
    1976 TOPPS # 424 ROBERT BRAZILE PSA 9
    1976 TOPPS # 426 RON JAWORSKI PSA 9
    1977 TOPPS # 108 JOHN CAPPELLETTI PSA 8
    1977 TOPPS # 188 LEON GRAY PSA 9
    1977 TOPPS # 269 ARCHIE GRIFFIN PSA 8
    1978 TOPPS # 141 MARVIN POWELL PSA 9
    1978 TOPPS # 231 RANDY CROSS PSA 10
    1978 TOPPS # 240 TOM JACKSON PSA 9
    1978 TOPPS # 287 JOE KLECKO PSA 9
    1978 TOPPS # 320 JOHN STALLWORTH PSA 10
    1978 TOPPS # 361 STANLEY MORGAN PSA 9
    1979 TOPPS # 217 JOHN JEFFERSON PSA 9

1980-1989 (33)

1980 TOPPS # 131 JIMMIE GILES PSA 9
    1980 TOPPS #275 WES CHANDLER PSA 9
    1981 TOPPS # 150 KELLEN WINSLOW PSA 10
    1981 TOPPS # 201 FRED SMERLAS PSA 9
    1981 TOPPS # 213 NICK LOWERY PSA 10
    1981 TOPPS # 342 MARK GASTINEAU PSA 9
    1981 TOPPS # 360 JOE CRIBBS PSA 9
    1982 TOPPS # 176 FREEMAN MCNEIL PSA 10
    1982 TOPPS # 379 DREW HILL PSA 9
    1982 TOPPS # 471 NEIL LOMAX PSA 10
    1982 TOPPS # 500 HUGH GREEN PSA 10
    1982 TOPPS # 507 JAMES WILDER PSA 9
    1982 TOPPS # 507 JAMES WILDER PSA 10
    1983 TOPPS # 384 KENNY EASLEY PSA 9
    1984 TOPPS # 13 RAY DONALDSON PSA 9
    1984 TOPPS # 127 REGGIE ROBY PSA 8
    1984 TOPPS # 129 DWIGHT STEPHENSON PSA 8
    1984 TOPPS # 222 JIM COVERT PSA 9
    1984 TOPPS # 300 MORTEN ANDERSEN PSA 9
    1984 TOPPS USFL # 74 HERSCHEL WALKER PSA 9
    1985 TOPPS # 308 MARK CLAYTON PSA 9
    1985 TOPPS USFL # 49 GARY CLARK PSA 10
    1986 TOPPS # 248 LOMAS BROWN PSA 9 -- PENDING
    1987 TOPPS # 296 RANDALL CUNNINGHAM PSA 9
    1987 TOPPS # 296 RANDALL CUNNINGHAM PSA 10
    1987 TOPPS # 347 LESLIE O'NEAL PSA 9
    1989 PRO SET # 235 RANDALL MCDANIEL PSA 9
    1989 PRO SET # 527 TERRY MCDANIEL PSA 10
    1989 SCORE # 105 MARK RYPIEN PSA 10 -- PENDING
    1989 SCORE # 199 HARDY NICKERSON PSA 10
    1989 SCORE # 254 STEVE WISNIEWSKI PSA 10
    1989 SCORE SUPPLEMENTAL # 380S ERIC ALLEN PSA 8
    1989 TOPPS TRADED # 115T GREG LLOYD PSA 10 -- PENDING

1990-1999 (28)

1990 PRO SET # 568 RICH GANNON PSA 9
    1990 PRO SET # 569 RICH GANNON PSA 10
    1990 SCORE SUPPLEMENTAL # 65T JUNIOR SEAU PSA 10
    1991 PRO SET # 835 JOHN RANDLE PSA 10
    1991 STADIUM CLUB # 60 RICKY WATTERS PSA 10
    1991 STADIUM CLUB # 94 BRETT FAVRE PSA 10
    1991 ULTRA UPDATE # U-27 HERMAN MOORE PSA 10 -- PENDING
    1991 ULTRA UPDATE # U-67 MO LEWIS PSA 9
    1991 ULTRA UPDATE # U-67 MO LEWIS PSA 10
    1992 PACIFIC # 196 BEN COATES PSA 10
    1992 TOPPS # 357 TONY MAYBERRY PSA 10
    1993 SP # 23 LINCOLN KENNEDY PSA 10
    1994 SP # 3 MARSHALL FAULK PSA 10
    1994 STADIUM CLUB # 401 KEENAN MCCARDELL PSA 9
    1995 SELECT CERTIFIED # 126 TERRELL DAVIS PSA 10
    1995 SP # 147 TONY BOSELLI PSA 9
    1995 SP # 174 TY LAW PSA 9
    1996 FINEST # 344 BRIAN DAWKINS PSA 9
    1996 SP # 1 KEYSHAWN JOHNSON PSA 9
    1996 SP # 1 KEYSHAWN JOHNSON PSA 10 -- PENDING
    1996 SP # 3 SIMEON RICE PSA 8
    1996 SP # 18 MARVIN HARRISON PSA 10
    1996 SP # 126 MIKE ALSTOTT PSA 10
    1997 SP # 10 WARRICK DUNN PSA 9
    1997 SP # 191 DERRICK MASON PSA 10
    1998 SP # 16 FRED TAYLOR PSA 9
    1998 SP # 23 CHARLES WOODSON PSA 9
    1999 PACIFIC # 343 KURT WARNER PSA 9

2003 (1)

2003 PLAYOFF PRESTIGE # 139 DEXTER JACKSON PSA 8

Please email madmandreamer@aol.com with reasonable offers.
    ------------
    BOBBY ORR
    THE BEST THERE WAS!
    ------------
  • Options
    I am a lifelong Giants fan and, up until very recently, I was a big proponent of Tiki Barber for the HOF. If there was a way to measure yards from scrimmage per start (not per game), I'm sure he'd be top 3 all time. But I think Tiki's slim HOF chances are growing slimmer by the day thanks to his big fat mouth. Tiki had such a sparkling image until the retirement rumors surfaced last year. Man, what a disappointment he's been ever since image

Tiki sounds off again
  • Options
    Seems as if Tiki is just doing what everyone does when they are trying to sell a book...but I don't think Tiki every had a real shot at the hall.

On a completely unrelated note, I am curious as this thread is so long and the search feature here leaves much to be desired, but what would be Ladanian Tomlinson's RC for the HoF set likely be?