Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1879cc gsa coa needed

Comments

• Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please show a picture of the coin; I need one for my collection.

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>DJC I will go away when Im ready I will be at this yrs fun show in fl. see you then jerkoff.... >>

Not true,

sportsdaddy-o is warming up the bat.....
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    DJCDJC Posts: 787
    Point made, move it along, nothing to see here (but it was entertaining while it lasted, eh? imageimage )
  • Options
    777777 Posts: 1,056
    Bochiman suppose your right>
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>DJC I will go away when Im ready I will be at this yrs fun show in fl. see you then jerkoff.... >>

Not true,

sportsdaddy-o is warming up the bat..... >>

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• Options

<< <i>ss350camaro I do not expect anyone to deal here who are you to advise me your a punk too.. >>

Who am i? No one really. A relative newbie compared to 99% of the members here.

Just an observer who sees your obvious inability to relate to other Human beings in a calm, intelligent, and rational way.

You come on here knowing full well that 99% of the people here are very knowledgeable in Numismatics, yet you choose to insult their intelligence by ridiculous pricing and juvenile name calling.

You'll never win anyone over to your reality by taking those tactics here.

Do some research. Investigate the history of similar coins. Compile a pricing structure that corresponds to market trends.

Change your attitude towards those who have forgotten more about Numimatics than you'll ever learn in your lifetime. image

You can learn a tremendous amount of things by visiting here. Don't screw it up by being an overbearing a$$-hole image

• Options
    Smittys I apologize......
  • Options
    dthigpendthigpen Posts: 3,932 ✭✭

You're silly, silly like a schoolgirl.
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Smittys gee whiz guys your a piece of crap too >>

That's Mr Turd to you sirimage
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Show the Coin

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    Sir SM1,

please don't ban him (yet)

send this thread over to the Open Forum so we can have smoe excitement over there today ?

• Options
    ss350camaro I suppose..
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baley, he cannot show the coin because he does not have it. Stop agitating Harold. imageimage
  • Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭

<< <i>RYK where are you located? You will not even post your first name or what town your in, >>

I thought he was in the Federated States of Micronesia image
  • Options
    DJC no hard feelings
  • Options
    dthigpen Sorry for what I said...
  • Options

<< <i>dthigpen do you live in a pigpen or smell like one? >>

Are you this pathetic in real life or just on the internet?
  • Options
    Baley I won the coin off ebay, from [corkko 25] too bad I will never get it though, ....... Thanks to russ Im not out $5k
  • Options
    777: "You never offered to buy the coin Your a liar"

RYK's first post: "Sure, I'll take it...where do I wire the money?"

Too late now. I spent the money on my ANR coin. Sorry. Next time be it might pay to be nicer when someone offers to buy an expensive coin!
  • Options
    DThigpen, how I am I doing as Unofficial BST Board Moderator? image
  • Options
    MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
    Truly an amazing threadimage
  • Options

<< <i>DThigpen, how I am I doing as Unofficial BST Board Moderator? image >>

I don't know, you're sort of lacking. You need to talk less and attack more.
  • Options
    RYK
  • Options
    RYK ILL be nicer...
  • Options

<< <i>RYK I cannot show the coin because I do not have it, I do have the coin, I paid $4950 for it just recently I listed it for $8500 because I really didnt want to sell it, I cannot upload the image, it keeps say wrong format I just started on here, do not know how to use and you know something, the coin is in an old thick holder, might have upgraded to 60, doesnt matter I won it for 30% back of greysheet bid of $6550 >>

imageimage

eBay Auction Link

• Options
    MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
  • Options
    morgannut2morgannut2 Posts: 4,293
    No one buys these 30% back of sheet--It may not be legit in my opinion. You got taken turbin-head!! image
    morgannut2
  • Options
    morgannut2 the seller has perfect feedbacks, Im certain I was not taken, I hope I won this coin luckely, why do you think I was taken? if I was the seller will be put in jail
  • Options
    ss350camaro yes this is the one, just recently I won this coin
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    I wonder if this poor schmuck realizes yet that the coin he won on eBay is a bogus listing from a hijacked account?

Russ, NCNE
  • Options

<< <i>morgannut2 the seller has perfect feedbacks >>

It's a hijacked account, dipsh*t.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    Better go get that coin in PERSON. I doubt he really has it.
  • Options
    RYK be nicer... I could care less if you purchase a coin from me, I do have this coin I cannot upload an image your first thread made me out a liar, Go rip off old people out of their coins Ive seen you before, and you probally know who I am I won/purchased the princess from you off ebay Im right huh

I can play nice, too, if that's what you would like. We have never done biz before. I am a doctor, not a dealer.
  • Options
    Russ where from, please send me the listing number from where its highjacked please advise Harold
  • Options
    Geez......... to think I slept thru all this !!!!! image
    Cam-Slam 2-6-04
    3 "DAMMIT BOYS"
    4 "YOU SUCKS"
    Numerous POTD (But NONE officially recognized)
    Seated Halves are my specialty !
    Seated Half set by date/mm COMPLETE !
    Seated Half set by WB# - 289 down / 31 to go !!!!!
    (1) "Smoebody smack him" from CornCobWipe !
    IN MEMORY OF THE CUOF image
  • Options
    RYK russ stated the coin I had just won, for $4950 off ebay is from a highjacked account How can I find out? I was just ready to exit this place for good, saved myself $5000 by being here I won this coin on ebay from a kem foley in GA Im sorry for being a jerk when I listed these coins for sale, I really do have the 79ccgsa in 64, the draped bust turbin head, I really did win this coin, on ebay I am in the dealer directory Heraldic eagle coins Utica,IL
  • Options
    GandyjaiGandyjai Posts: 1,380 ✭✭
    777....Are you paranoid or what?!

I did not ask for your name, nor would I need to....I asked:

<<By the way.....what is the name of that little popcorn-munchin' icon? I can't seem to locate it..>>

Now, unless you have turned into a little popcorn-munchin' icon.............nevermindimage

Are you going to have a table at FUN?....Or are you just going to walk the floor and brighten the
    place up with your good cheer?

FUN could be FUN this year!image

Now, will SOMEBODY please answer my question about the little popcorn-muchin' icon?
    Thanks!

• Options

<< <i>the draped bust turbin head, I really did win this coin, on ebay >>

Hopefully you weren't stupid enough to pay for it, since you will never receive it.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    777, is the ebay listing that was posted here the same as the half-eagle that you won? Who was the ebay seller?
  • Options

<< <i>is the ebay listing that was posted here the same as the half-eagle that you won? >>

He already said it is. He got stiffed™.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options

<< <i>Now, will SOMEBODY please answer my question about the little popcorn-muchin' icon?
    Thanks! >>

Under URL for image (like linkin' a pic): http://forums.collectors.com/attachments\/popcorn.gif
  • Options
    GandyjaiGandyjai Posts: 1,380 ✭✭
    DJC....THANKS!

Great entertainment and I learned something today!

Gotta love this place!image
  • Options
    Point made, move it along, nothing to see here (but it was entertaining while it lasted, eh? imageimage )
  • Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darn,

If I didn't have to sleep and work, I could have watched this thread in real time.

Mr. heraldiceagle dude,

I see that you are becoming progressively more humble since you're coming to the realization that the coin you "won"(actually lost) on ebay on the 23rd and advertised here on the 24th is never going to come in the mail.

Nice of you to advertise your shop address also. You'll be suprised how word of mouth advertising works.

Come over to open forum....Fresh meat is always welcome.
    Have a nice day
  • Options
    Everything else aside, I seriously hope (for your sake 777) it isn't a 'jacked account. That's a nasty hit to take.

I agree. We may squabble amongst ourselves, but we all stick together against the forces of darkness.
  • Options
    BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭

<< <i> we all stick together against the forces of darkness. >>

Sounds like you've been watching too many superhero cartoons!
  • Options
    Seriously, fun's fun and all, but if you just got jacked for $5k (and I hope like hell you didn't)... sorry, man. image

It can be rough around here, and toes will get stepped on. No harm, no foul, no apologies needed, we prodded you, and you poked back. Fair is fair. But, be a little more calm around here, understand that a lot of bruising is the price of admission, and ask for advice. You will get it. The amount of eBay (and elsewhere) chicanery the members of these forums uncover (and stop) is astounding.
    Again, hope it all turns out to be legit, and keep us posted.

DJC
  • Options
    I do have the coin, I paid $4950 for it just recently I listed it for $8500 because I really didnt want to sell it, I cannot upload the image

777 said that he had the coin, so what's the problem? image

BTW, I always say that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. It looks like a really nice coin, the kind that I would indeed like to buy.
  • Options
    DJC Im sorry for being a jerk, thankyou for your concern, I stopped payment on the 1802/1 $5, If it werent for this forum I would have been out $5k The seller was kem foley in GA I learned a valueable lesson today very valueable.. Im sorry for everything I said and I didnt mean it against anyone if it were not for you guys and this forum, I certainly would have been stuck, Ebay offers buyers only $200 minus $25. when they are taken by a fraudulent seller
  • Options
    I still think you're silly.