Brian
    NUMO
  • Options
    Odd

+2

Brian B
  • Options
    777777 Posts: 1,056
    ss350camaro Heres the coin I won... off ebay.... from corkko 25.... too bad it does not exist... but my $5000 still does.... Thankful I came here........
  • Options
    Morgannut2 boy you sure were right, I almost was taken for $5000 by several hours is all.....
  • Options
    RBinTx you certainly were right, I wish I could have went the 1000mi. to get it... I would have... He doesnt have it....
  • Options
    p8ntp8nt Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭
    I think Russ deserves a reward. May be thinking that you dont want to give him any money, but hey, at least you will still have money left over because of him.
  • Options
    Yay Russ ! ! !imageimageimage
    There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who know binary and those who don't.
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Russ deserves a reward.

As Unofficial Self-proclaimed BST Board Moderator, I present you, Russ, with a key to the message boards and declare today, July 27, 2005, "Russ Day".
  • Options
    dthigpendthigpen Posts: 3,932 ✭✭

<< <i> I think Russ deserves a reward.

As Unofficial Self-proclaimed BST Board Moderator, I present you, Russ, with a key to the message boards and declare today, July 27, 2005, "Russ Day". >>

As the Elected Unofficial Dictator of the World by the Open Forum, I veto Russ Day.
  • Options
    mirabelamirabela Posts: 4,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voices from the peanut gallery clamor, "We want Russ day!"
    mirabela
  • Options
    Voices from the peanut gallery clamor, "We want Russ day!"

It is Russ Day™. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
  • Options
    p8nt Russ certainly does deserve a reward, very honorable of him to alert me this the situation I was in Harold
  • Options
    DJCDJC Posts: 787
    Everybody's playing nice now, see? (but it was entertaining while it lasted, eh? imageimage )

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's ALIVE....still.

edit: what's with all the editing?
    Have a nice day
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    I think I'm going to puke. Can we please get back to telling this guy what a dipsh*t he is?

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Voices from the peanut gallery clamor, "We want Russ day!"

It is Russ Day™. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. >>

imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options

<< <i>It's ALIVE....still.

edit: what's with all the editing? >>

Just hiding the bodies and otherwise removing evidence streeter. image
  • Options
    Russ Your a real nice guy?
  • Options
    DJC Suppose your right, enough people seen the threads and I would rather not continue these threads in a negative manner, or see the previous ones
  • Options
    Yeah Im alive I edited these threads in hopes to avoid further retalliation?
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    <<Russ Your a real nice guy? >>

This is exactly the way rumors start.
    Have a nice day
  • Options
    zeus135zeus135 Posts: 1,043
    Wow, I thought this was entertaining BEFORE, it's really weird now. Go back and reread the first 3 or so pages now, after 777 did his editing. It's kind of like we're in the twightlight zone. Quite bizarre...........
    My humble '63 mint registry set, not much, but it's mine!
  • Options
    streeter How you figure? rumours start? Ive been called a dipshi* again by him, sounds like your taking sides Huh
  • Options
    Smittys its never too late... is it?
  • Options
    Think Ill stick around no matter how rough it gets
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Russ Your a real nice guy? >>

You'll note that I never said I was a nice guy. That's these other turds trying to ruin my reputation.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Russ
    <<You'll note that I never said I was a nice guy. That's these other turds trying to ruin my reputation>>

Nothing confirmed until denied

edit: editing out anything Russ will do you no good at this point.

darn shame too.
    Have a nice day
  • Options
    EVillageProwlerEVillageProwler Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you think mentioning Laura would get the flames going again? image

How does one get a hater to stop hating?

I can be reached at evillageprowler@gmail.com

• Options
    Do you think mentioning Laura would get the flames going again?

It always seems to work, but it really takes off when she is active here and makes a post herself.
  • Options
    Beware of wannabes.

Laura Sperber (using EVP's acct)

• Options
  • Options
    Laura,

Please tell us again why we should avoid wannabes? Also, is RYK a wannabe prankster? image

EVP

• Options
    Well, EVP, since you asked. It was Ben Franklin who once said, "Money is the root of all evil." As I sit and polish my Eliasberg 1913 Liberty nickel, I realize that he was wrong. Wannabes are the root of all evil.
  • Options
    clw54clw54 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭
    Geez, this is one honkin' long thread now. image
  • Options
    Ahhh, fercryin' out loud...

...just can't resist can you? image

It's all yours...
  • Options

<< <i>Geez, this is one honkin' long thread now. image >>

Might as well try for a BST record at this point....
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Geez, this is one honkin' long thread now. image >>

Might as well try for a BST record at this point.... >>

Yes, let's do it
  • Options

unbelieveable!!!....this thing is still ALIVE
    Have a nice day
  • Options
    marzmarz Posts: 1,601

<< <i>Streeter It sure is, one my my great bargains, too bad I cannot get my scanner to upload the Image, I have it listed at $8500 so it does not sell.... I like it to much......

You meant "too" much! The Tubin thing was a mere typo but this is clearly your lack of grammar skills and spelling.

" mirabela I have excellent feedback on Ebay, Heraldiceaglecoins "

Sir-your feedback is 97.2% which for E-bay is not good. The average person on here will have 99.% or better.
    You actually have very little feedback at that!

777,these folks are a lot wiser than you assume I fear~

population of 77 ? What is so rare about this coin?

live each day like it's your last but don't count on it!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I still think you're silly.

Still poking at the embers, eh Thiggy? My work is done here.™

Russ, while I agree there are things that are suspicious about this ebay listing, how can you be so certain that it is hijacked? >>

I think you're silly too, RYK. Silly like a schoolgirl. >>

Thiggy,you missed the ANA! What accident did you have???

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>777, where'd you say your shop was located? Utica, Ill. on Main St.?

You're the Man, Harold. >>

Mapquest does not list a West Main Street or Main Street in Utica? Hmmmmm image >>

hey T,

Does it list Thiggy Fresh? The guy is on a humor roll lately down on San Diego~

got to tell yah,the "fresh meat' comment had me rolling. made me miss Cakeass,Thiggy's butty!

• Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fast payment! A+++ Buyer heraldiceaglecoins ( 38) Jul-29-05 04:03 8320047540
    What's up with this:image
  • Options
    Smittys He rated me to convince me to send another check; swore up and down he had the coin; then sent another email saying he was cory bellomy and his account corkko was highjacked; [fatmaninatub] sent him $1000 for a guitar in the 1st week of july [ got ripped] .. I did much research on him via Intellius and found out his real name; age/dob/ and when the Cobb county sherriffs offices fraud unit is done with him??????? [I got him].......
  • Options
    marz I missed the keys, my grammar is fine, I have one negative feedback from a seller who never received my moneyorder for a 1900 barber 25c [spendabuckeye] It took awhile but I completed the sale and he could not recind the feedback he left me... I never insinuated anybody was not wise here; I never insinuated nothing.. People who like to judge= not too wise... dont assume.. make an a** out of u and me
  • Options
    Mapquest does not list a west main st or main st in utica,Illinios Thats because our main st is Mill St and Lincoln St Look it up... Im in the numismatic dealer directory.... Harold Reeland Heraldic Eagle Coins Utica,IL NGC Authorized dealer; #1838
  • Options
    Harold Reeland Heraldic Eagle Coins Utica,IL NGC Authorized dealer; #1838

Harold, do you ever do shows in St. Louis?
  • Options
    RYK Ive been to the dollar show there; fun show in fla. a few yrs back; I do plan on attending more and doing dealer set-up in the future; I have some nice material to offer; And I think that would be fun; I enjoy talking to dealers and collectors alike; Im actually a nice guy.. The day I first came on this forum; I could not get the words out or spell to well, I said nasty things from being under pressure; Im trying to avoid conflict because I do not want to be terminated from here.. I like this forum, Ive learned much already here; and can offer my views and opinions of numismatics to other forum members
  • Options

<< <i>marz I missed the keys, my grammar is fine, I have one negative feedback from a seller who never received my moneyorder for a 1900 barber 25c [spendabuckeye] It took awhile but I completed the sale and he could not recind the feedback he left me... I never insinuated anybody was not wise here; I never insinuated nothing.. People who like to judge= not too wise... dont assume.. make an a** out of u and me >>

he above syntax is poor. On the other demented note, only a complete fool does not judge. please find over 3200 references in the Bible alone telling you to do just that! What did you have to eat today? Chances are there were other choices but you used "judgment" to decide. Did you vote at any time for a President? Seems you need to judge to make a reasonable decision there. You like to yak about the same silly thing redundantly.Half the guys on here can not believe this ridiculous thread is still about your stupid coin purchase and attempt to rake for a coin you never even had. Do us all a favor,give it and your keyboard a break there pal.

• Options
    marz if your tired of this thread Well; STAY OFF IT make your quotes to someone who cares