Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1879cc gsa coa needed

12346»

Comments

• Options
    777777 Posts: 1,056
    Seems to me I must have insulted you in the past thread? if I did Im sorry for that, If you know all those quotes in the bible; then you should know what the word> '' FORGIVES'' means in it? You do not have to Evaluate my grammar/ wheres my shops at/ and this thread about a stupid coin I won/ And lets not forget me trying to make a Killing on it/ the damn coin wasnt even really for sale/ as far as this thread goes I wish it would die.....
  • Options

<< <i>marz if your tired of this thread Well; STAY OFF IT make your quotes to someone who cares >>

apparently you do fool or you would not need to reply~

take your non-existent coin issues and contact e-bay instead of trying to sell air sandwiches on here to people in the know,which excludes you new boy~ you are the inane blabber jaw who posted quotes,not i. You must be senile.You cannot even comprehend your own blabber. let's see that's what 135 and 37=172 entries via e-bay and CU. WOW! You have been active in coins! NOT~

t
    live each day like it's your last but don't count on it!
  • Options
    marz look who,s pissed now.. image
  • Options
    ReeceReece Posts: 378 ✭✭✭
    I just got home from the ANA and read this thread, unbeliveable!! But I havnt laughed so hard for a long time, even my wife yelled at me from upstairs and asked what are you doing!!image
    RWK
  • Options

<< <i>marz look who,s pissed now.. image >>

soory,not pissed in the laest young colector. reed my PM.

Issn't this a buy,sell,trade linck?

you are,s buying nothin,tryin to sell AIR and have no infromtion or collectiale to trade so what did I miss?

(thought I would write this in the style of 777, English Lit and all )

• Options
    ZugZug Posts: 215 ✭✭
    I do not often post, but what is the purpose of adding fuel to a dying fire?
    It seems that 777 has taken steps to correct the manner in which he first appeared on this board. Marz, it appears you want to keep this thread fueled on the negative side.
    There comes a time to let things go and move on. I think the time has expired on this thread, and now we need to move on to something more interesting.
    Just my opinion, for what it is worth.
    Jeff
  • Options
    Zug; ThankYou and well said; image
  • Options

<< <i>I do not often post, but what is the purpose of adding fuel to a dying fire?
    It seems that 777 has taken steps to correct the manner in which he first appeared on this board. Marz, it appears you want to keep this thread fueled on the negative side.
    There comes a time to let things go and move on. I think the time has expired on this thread, and now we need to move on to something more interesting.
    Just my opinion, for what it is worth.
    Jeff >>

Jeff,you are Brilliant! I do hope however for your sake that when someone is going to piss on a stranger you are not wanting to step in front of them extending your arms and opening your mouth in eager bliss~ LOL

• Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    This is one entertaining thread...
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    clarkbar04clarkbar04 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>This is one entertaining thread... >>

It certainly is... and it bodes well to ask why you searched back through 1.5 years of posts to find it!
    MS66 taste on an MS63 budget.
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>This is one entertaining thread... >>

It certainly is... and it bodes well to ask why you searched back through 1.5 years of posts to find it! >>

This thread was linked to in another semi-related thread that is current.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    raycycaraycyca Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭
    What's the point of this thread again? LOL
    You only live life once, enjoy it like it's your last day. It just MIGHT be!

• Options
    BlindedByEgoBlindedByEgo Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still in shock that smoeone mistook Russ for a nice guy.
  • Options
    <<<welcher>>> I am not welching on anything or anyone, You my friend are nothing but a trouble maker and individuals like you will have this forum shutdown
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i><<<welcher>>> I am not welching on anything or anyone, You my friend are nothing but a trouble maker and individuals like you will have this forum shutdown >>

Stiffing someone for 2 years counts as welching to most people. And I suppose Wei is lying about the POS GSA you sent him as well.
  • Options
    sTONERsTONER Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????image
    toner loner
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Ban his arse!!

imageimageimage >>

>>