Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Under the Tree December pickups~

13»

Comments

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DougGlatt said:

That credit card is amazing, never seen one before!

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, Dwight Evans, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DBesse27 said:

@DougGlatt said:

That credit card is amazing, never seen one before!

Really? I feel like credit cards have been around since the 60s!

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PNWcollector said:
    Pretty good for a Venezuelan

hey PNWcollector,
    Nice Mick... :)

• Options
    DougGlattDougGlatt Posts: 49 ✭✭✭

Got these today from PSA/CSG

• Options
    SoxPatsFanSoxPatsFan Posts: 197 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 30, 2022 12:44PM

Picked up a few Mac Jones parallels while the market on him is down. These 3 cost around $100 total.

I'm a huge Pats fan and I am still high on Mac Jones. Sure, he's had a tough 2nd season, but the Pats have a horrible O-line which gives Mac little time to throw and causes him to be sacked much too often. They also lack a deep threat receiver.

Despite these deficiencies, Jones hasn't been as bad as some have made him out to be. He threw 7 INT's in his first 5 starts, but he's thrown just 1 INT in his last 7 starts since his infamous Monday Night benching. I'm sure there's around a dozen teams that would gladly trade their INT-prone QB's for this year's version of Mac Jones. He also hasn't fumbled in those 7 games despite being sacked around 20 times. A QB who doesn't turn the ball over is someone that a franchise can build around.

I also picked up this card in case Mac gets injured again.

• Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

@SoxPatsFan said:
    Picked up a few Mac Jones parallels while the market on him is down. These 3 cost around $100 total.

I'm a huge Pats fan and I am still high on Mac Jones. Sure, he's had a tough 2nd season, but the Pats have a horrible O-line which gives Mac little time to throw and causes him to be sacked much too often. They also lack a deep threat receiver.

Despite these deficiencies, Jones hasn't been as bad as some have made him out to be. He threw 7 INT's in his first 5 starts, but he's thrown just 1 INT in his last 7 starts since his infamous Monday Night benching. I'm sure there's around a dozen teams that would gladly trade their INT-prone QB's for this year's version of Mac Jones. He also hasn't fumbled in those 7 games despite being sacked around 20 times. A QB who doesn't turn the ball over is someone that a franchise can build around.

I also picked up this card in case Mac gets injured again.

hey SoxPatsFan,
    Pretty cool... :)

• Options
    coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BPorter26 said:
    As a long time, Steeler fan, I wanted the Immaculate reception ticket in my PC. I purchased this ticket raw on eBay this past September and I sent the ticket into PSA as soon as I received it. The ticket popped a few weeks ago. I was saddened today with the news of Franco Harris's passing. I felt I wanted to share my ticket with the group on the eve of the 50th anniversary of the most iconic play in NFL history. Franco you'll be missed as you go down as one of the greatest Steelers of all-time.

Great ticket thanks for sharing.

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21