Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My NGC 2.1 and 2.0 Collection!

I don't think I've ever posted the full thing, here they all are! None are for sale. :) I might trade some towards a NGC 1.0 Black holder, though!

2.1's

2.0's

For more information on these, check out my tracking thread: here!

Comments

• Options
    ThreeCentSilverFLThreeCentSilverFL Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool!

• Options
    GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow.... Very impressive... Lots of slabs, coins and beans...Cheers, RickO

• Options
    WalkerfanWalkerfan Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

Holy cow!!

What a nice accumulation!!

“I may not believe in myself but I believe in what I’m doing” ~Jimmy Page~

My Full Walker Registry Set (1916-1947)

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/16292/

• Options
    jedmjedm Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very cool thanks for sharing! I'm sure they're all special to you and rightly so; however, the Pan Pac is one that I noticed right away. And a lot of green beans too!!

• Options
    LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭✭✭

Amazing, how long have you been putting these together?

I really like the look of the 2.0 & 2.1s , but only own one example myself.

It's all about what the people want...

• Options
    coinkid855coinkid855 Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭

Thanks all! This has been something I've been working on for around 10-15 years. So quite a while!

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very cool!

• Options
    pointfivezeropointfivezero Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very impressive collection and with the current selling prices, a great investment!

Tim

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very impressive collection.
    Good luck with finding some NGC 1.0 Black holders.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,173 ✭✭✭✭✭

Super!

peacockcoins

• Options
    CatbertCatbert Posts: 6,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like you’ve had and are having a fun journey!

"Got a flaming heart, can't get my fill"
  • Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,781 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sweet!!

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options
    BigtreeBigtree Posts: 198 ✭✭✭✭✭

So that's where they all went! Incredibly impressive collection!

Are you planning to send the ones without beans to CAC, or have some of them already made the trip to NJ?

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,158 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey Paul - great to see you posting again!
    Wow, what an assemblage. Very impressive. Those are getting so hard to find nowadays.

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    AMRCAMRC Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do not say this a lot, but that is very impressive.

MLAeBayNumismatics: "The greatest hobby in the world!"
  • Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see you’re one of those collect the coin not the holder guys 🥴

• Options
    KAJ1KAJ1 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Looks very nice.

• Options
    TonerGuyTonerGuy Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Sweeeet and very impressive !

• Options

@Bigtree said:
    So that's where they all went! Incredibly impressive collection!

Are you planning to send the ones without beans to CAC, or have some of them already made the trip to NJ?

Thanks! I need to send some still, yes!

• Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is an impressive group. ⭐️

You mention the black slab …. I wonder how many you’d need to sell to get that covered black slab …. ??

• Options
    edited December 17, 2021 2:37PM

@SeattleSlammer said:

You mention the black slab …. I wonder how many you’d need to sell to get that covered black slab …. ??

Quite a few, I'd wager. ☹

• Options

@Walkerguy21D said:
    Hey Paul - great to see you posting again!
    Wow, what an assemblage. Very impressive. Those are getting so hard to find nowadays.

Thanks! They certainly are much more difficult to come by now, and are at much higher prices now then when I started! I paid under $100 for quite a few of mine.

• Options
    DelawareDoonsDelawareDoons Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭✭✭

@coinkid855 said:
    Thanks all! This has been something I've been working on for around 10-15 years. So quite a while! > @SeattleSlammer said:

At current "Exchange" rates from what I've seen, you should be able to get an NGC 1 for about $6k-$7k, and your 2.0's have very recently skyrocketed. 2.1's have been on the moon for a bit. I'd guess you could get somebody to let go of a 1 in exchange for 6-10 of them.

Professional Numismatist. "It's like God, Family, Country, except Sticker, Plastic, Coin."

• Options

@DelawareDoons said:

@coinkid855 said:
    Thanks all! This has been something I've been working on for around 10-15 years. So quite a while! > @SeattleSlammer said:

At current "Exchange" rates from what I've seen, you should be able to get an NGC 1 for about $6k-$7k, and your 2.0's have very recently skyrocketed. 2.1's have been on the moon for a bit. I'd guess you could get somebody to let go of a 1 in exchange for 6-10 of them.

Now I just need to find someone to trade with! 🙃

• Options
    DelawareDoonsDelawareDoons Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭✭✭

@coinkid855 said:

@DelawareDoons said:

@coinkid855 said:

Now I just need to find someone to trade with! 🙃

As a fellow NGC old holder fanatic, can I ask what you store these in? NGC Fatty boxes? Modern NGC boxes? Third Party? Dare I ask about the OG boxes? Got any of those?

Professional Numismatist. "It's like God, Family, Country, except Sticker, Plastic, Coin."

• Options
    pointfivezeropointfivezero Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 17, 2021 10:27PM

@DelawareDoons said:

@coinkid855 said:

hhhhmmm, if you can find an NGC 1.0 for $6-$7K, let me know. The last public sale (Stacks - August) was almost $6K for a common date, non-CAC'd Morgan in a holder with multiple cracks. As someone who has been on the hunt for an NGC 1.0 for more than a year, I believe the going rate is closer to $10K. With that said, I do agree with your "exchange rate" of 6 - 10 NGC 2.0/2.1's based on the recent appreciation of the white label holders.

Tim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file