Options

1909 VDB- The First Matte Proof Lincoln Die Diagnostics Informational Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭✭✭

@levigarrett101 said:
    Is this post still active?

As active as any other 12 year old thread. Looks like a few photo links have been broken.

• Options
    RelaxnRelaxn Posts: 875 ✭✭✭✭

Who are you trying to convince? Send the damn coin in... This is not needed man. If you think you have something NO ONE in this forum can authenticate the coin not encapsulate it so why are you trying to convince us? Send it to PCGS and be done with it.

Why spend the energy posting all these photos? What is your goal? You want validated by some forum numismatist? Why?
    Send it in...

• Options
    MFeldMFeld Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 29, 2019 11:20AM

Reporting. Still mostly an excellent thread.

Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.

• Options
    BillDugan1959BillDugan1959 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 29, 2019 10:51AM

x

• Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

@levigarrett101 Please link to your thread from this one instead of posting the pictures in two locations.
    There is no need to insult. Many of whom you are calling ignorant and accusing of trolling from their parents basement are in fact highly regarded professionals with many years of experience. We don't always like the opinions we get here, take a moment before you end up getting yourself banned. I'd like to know how your coin grades and if you get the hammer we'll never know.

Collector, occasional seller

• Options
    blackhorse360blackhorse360 Posts: 299 ✭✭✭

Awesome

• Options
    Eldorado9Eldorado9 Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great thread @commoncents05 , and a coin I have some serious interest in. I have an almost complete 1909 proof set on the Registry (link below), only missing the VDB proof Lincoln...Someday I hope to acquire one....Thanks Again.

https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/u-s-coins/proof-sets/1909-proof-set/imagegallery/223569

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have my coffee and am here for the entire lesson.
    Thanks
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options

1909 proof?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file