edgaredgar Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭

@dcarr said:
    "Dittos" for everybody !
    (all orders have shipped).

😁

(l8-)>>

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anticipation is a nice buzz. My 1911 buff just shipped! Oh boy oh boy. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon

• Options
    ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Namvet69 said:
    Anticipation is a nice buzz. My 1911 buff just shipped! Oh boy oh boy. Peace Roy

They are things to behold . . . . . real works of art!

Z

Busy chasing Carr's . . . . . woof!

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

• Options
    Will1960Will1960 Posts: 76 ✭✭✭

@dcarr said:
    "Dittos" for everybody !
    (all orders have shipped).

Hello Sir.
    Were the Antiqued Octagon Owls slightly less than perfect specimens, similar to the reason that you antiqued another recent release?
    Just curios.
    Thank You.

• Options

@ɹoʇɔǝlloɔ said:
    just noticed the JAN 2021 escher 13 steps is still available for purchase - didnt the DEC 2020 go off the market when the new year turned? maybe I'm misremembering

anyways, finally got off the fence on these - now to watch my mailbox for the next few weeks 📭👀

Interesting, in my browser the ADD TO CART selection button went missing on February 1st. I got my order in on January 30th for one and noticed the purchase button disappear a couple days later.

Is it still showing in your browser?

Z

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

• Options
    ɹoʇɔǝlloɔɹoʇɔǝlloɔ Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZoidMeister said:

Interesting, in my browser the ADD TO CART selection button went missing on February 1st. I got my order in on January 30th for one and noticed the purchase button disappear a couple days later.

Is it still showing in your browser?

Z

oh boy - no, I'm just an idiot 😅 purchase button gone [details, details!] - my brain thought the price still being there meant it was avail for purchase - sorry coin fam 🙏

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 5, 2021 8:31PM

Anyone's order showing up in informed delivery tracking?

Mine isn't?

OOOPS,,,,,, I know why,,,,,, this order went to my PO Box and informed delivery doesn't work with my PO Box address. :s

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 12,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 5, 2021 10:02PM

@GRANDAM said:
    Anyone's order showing up in informed delivery tracking?

Mine isn't?

OOOPS,,,,,, I know why,,,,,, this order went to my PO Box and informed delivery doesn't work with my PO Box address. :s

My order is scheduled to arrive on Feb 8th

Feb 05
    3:09 pm
    Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
    DENVER CO DISTRIBUTION CENTER

I wonder what kind of stamp collection I will receive on this package.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

@oih82w8 said:
    My order is scheduled to arrive on Feb 8th

Feb 05
    3:09 pm
    Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
    DENVER CO DISTRIBUTION CENTER

You have a tracking number? I have never had one on a Dan shipment.

• Options

usps informed delivery 🙂

• Options
    edited February 6, 2021 12:32AM

Ah. My shipment is there too. Also expected delivery 2-8. Must be because it's Registered Mail. I will check from now on for sent from Loveland .

Thanks @ɹoʇɔǝlloɔ !

• Options

no doubt, @Kudbegud - informed delivery rules 🤘 📦 👀

• Options

Oh yes. I have used it for a long time. Because Dan doesn't provide a tracking number I haven't checked there for shipments from him. I will from now on.

• Options
    Mr Lindy Mr Lindy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭

3 years ago I signed up for informed delivery to track DC goodies. Works real well for all my usps packages, quite handy !

• Options

Does informed delivery work for anybody’s PO Box address? If won’t track mine.

• Options
    AkbeezAkbeez Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭✭

Doesn't work for my mail service (PMB), I think it has to be a residential addy. Bummer

Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser,and many OTHERS
  • Options

yeah, I think only residential @GRANDAM

• Options

@ɹoʇɔǝlloɔ said:

When I have sent something to a PO Box and entered that tracking number it does work. Informed Delivery has been one of the greatest innovations the USPS has implemented. For that they have earned my kudos.

• Options

Does informed delivery work for anybody’s PO Box address? If won’t track mine.> @Kudbegud said:

@ɹoʇɔǝlloɔ said:

When I have sent something to a PO Box and entered that tracking number it does work. Informed Delivery has been one of the greatest innovations the USPS has implemented. For that they have earned my kudos.

Yes, but where did you get the tracking number from?

• Options

@GRANDAM said:
    Does informed delivery work for anybody’s PO Box address? If won’t track mine.> @Kudbegud said:

@ɹoʇɔǝlloɔ said:

Yes, but where did you get the tracking number from?

Well, I was sending the item to someone's PO Box

• Options

That is just regular tracking,,,, not informed delivery, informed delivery you can look up in your account and see packages that are coming to you even if you didn’t know the tracking number before hand?

• Options

Yes, I know and use it for that purpose almost every day. I get the email about my expected delivery date and when an item is "Out For Delivery" then actually delivered to my mail box.

And, if you want to track a package you have sent you can add it's tracking number to have that item listed on your Informed Delivery list. Important if you want to know if and when it is delivered and track it's progress through the USPO system just like items sent to you.

• Options

Anyone know if informed delivery works for an individual at a business address?

Z

• Options
    edited February 8, 2021 5:54AM

****> @ZoidMeister said:

Anyone know if informed delivery works for an individual at a business address?

Z

No.
    Informed Delivery® - The Basics - FAQ | USPSfaq.usps.com › article › Informed-Delivery-The-Basics
    Nov 24, 2020 — Is Informed Delivery® available to businesses? No. The feature is available to residential consumers and eligible personal PO Box™ addresses, but** Informed Delivery is not currently available to business customers.**

• Options

Does seem odd that they would not cater to a business, however it is probably due to the sheer volume of mail that would need to be processed and scanned.

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 12,027 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Out for Delivery"

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options

@Will1960 said:
    Does seem odd that they would not cater to a business, however it is probably due to the sheer volume of mail that would need to be processed and scanned.

My arrival date remains an enigma, shrouded in mystery, and wrapped in a conundrum - left to the whims of the USPS workers union . . . . . .

Z

• Options
    edited February 8, 2021 2:10PM

@ZoidMeister said:

@Will1960 said:

My arrival date remains an enigma, shrouded in mystery, and wrapped in a conundrum - left to the whims of the USPS workers union . . . . . .

Z

I hope that the USPS does not take a wrong turn....
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bugs+bunny+Wrong+Turn+at+Albuquerque&ru=/videos/search?q=bugs+bunny+Wrong+Turn+at+Albuquerque&FORM=HDRSC3&view=detail&mid=8BDDB54D2BB42C1E25CA8BDDB54D2BB42C1E25CA&rvsmid=1163566E90F245E7F2281163566E90F245E7F228&FORM=VDQVAP

• Options
    AkbeezAkbeez Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like there are TWO antiqued finishes on the 21 Peace. "Heavy" bluish, and "Light" yellow/gold-ish. No stats on mintage of each. What are ya'll getting?

Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser,and many OTHERS
  • Options
    7Jaguars7Jaguars Posts: 7,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmm, don't like the precedent. I got the bluer one but not too impressed by it. The "white" original superb however.

Love that Milled British (1830-1960)
    Well, just Love coins, period.
  • Options
    darth_morgandarth_morgan Posts: 191 ✭✭✭✭

My package is out for delivery as of this morning.

My Eisenhower Dollar Complete Variety Set, Circulation Strikes and Proof (PCGS Registry):
    https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/dollars/eisenhower-dollars-specialty-sets/eisenhower-dollars-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-proof-1971-1978/publishedset/119137

Darth Morgan - "The Other Ike Dollars" Showcase: https://www.PCGS.com/setregistry/showcase/3354

The Eisenhower Dollar Meeting Room: https://www.facebook.com/groups/933585237044733

• Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

@darth_morgan said:
    My package is out for delivery as of this morning.

Same here! :p

• Options

I have my anticipation extended a little. OK as when received will be sweeter.

• Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,375 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mine is 2 miles away but I have to wait until Wednesday.

• Options

@ZoidMeister said:

@Will1960 said:

Z

It bears repeating . . . . . . . . .

Z

• Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just received. Great work Daniel........as usual.

• Options

I received my 'Antiqued Octagon Owl' today.
    Very Nice.
    It has an overall color of a light gun metal grey, no bright areas, one color, not complaining.
    I like it, and as Daniel explained each batch of anything antiqued will have varying 'colors'.
    I'm happy with it!
    As well as having a Complete Set and duplicates after the first years release.
    It is frightening at how quickly each day is becoming weeks, months, seasons and years!
    Early retirement does that.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file