I haven’t gotten my email yet. 😞

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@robec said:

Did the post office lose that as well?

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    ɹoʇɔǝlloɔɹoʇɔǝlloɔ Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭✭✭

gotta be coming soon, @robec 🤞

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

I did not see anything new on the website. What was listed?

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    edited January 22, 2021 7:59PM

@oih82w8 said:
    I did not see anything new on the website. What was listed?

bunch of the MCMXXI broken sword peace o/s got shipped today

• Options
    AkbeezAkbeez Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

My guess is if you ordered more medals than the XXI, delays may happen until production catches up. Has anyone had their octagon or 2oz medals ship?

Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser,and many OTHERS
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

Octagon order rec'd, but not shipped yet.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    drfishdrfish Posts: 938 ✭✭✭✭

Peace and Owl shipped!

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

My MCMXXI broken sword Peace & my 4 pcs of the 2 oz Morgan & Peace Medals all shipped yesterday.

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dcarr said:

@robec said:

I am trying to combine order shipping as much as possible.
    With multiple items in the same shipment, it will usually take a little longer to have everything in stock and ready.

Get some rest Dan. Take some personal time over the weekend. No matter how quickly you ship, the Post Office has a schedule of their own these days.

Z

Busy chasing Carr's . . . . . woof!

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

• Options
    heavymetalheavymetal Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭

My Owl , my $100 Union, and the Peace Dollar are shown as shipped.

• Options
    Will1960Will1960 Posts: 76 ✭✭✭

I posted that I had received an email very early in the morning on 21-JAN-2021 that my Octagon Owl had shipped. A few days later I received a tracking number from my USPS indicating an arrival date of 26-JAN-2021. Ran the tracking number again today and it should arrive tomorrow, Monday, 1 day early. I'm in N.E. Ohio. Almost looking forward to the stamps as I am to The Owl that will keep my collection up to date! My 8 year old G-Daughter Loves the Owl collection, as well as the stamps! I suppose I should order an Antiqued Version, as I have duplicates of all except for the 2015 first year release. Figured they may be 'good trading' material at some future date, However, I never sell anything. Still trying to come with a display idea to have them all in one place. I did get a Capital (I think) double sided case for my 6 favorite Peace and Morgan O\S's.

• Options
    AkbeezAkbeez Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Will1960 said:

Will - someone here (sorry don't recall) had posted their display of octagons with the punched out silver strips. Pretty cool. I'd like a strip too (hint Mr. Dan) for my octagon collection.
    FYI - I'm 1960 too unless that's your alma mater...or monthly spousal alimony...??

Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser,and many OTHERS
  • Options
    TwobitcollectorTwobitcollector Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭✭✭

My Owls are due tomorrow but with the weather forecast I may wait till Wednesday to go to the post office

Positive BST Transactions with:
    INYNWHWeTrust-TexasNationals,ajaan,blu62vette
    coinJP, Outhaul ,illini420,MICHAELDIXON, Fade to Black,epcjimi1,19Lyds,SNMAN,JerseyJoe, bigjpst, DMWJR , lordmarcovan, Weiss,Mfriday4962,UtahCoin,Downtown1974,pitboss,RichieURich,Bullsitter,JDsCoins,toyz4geo,jshaulis, mustanggt, SNMAN
  • Options
    edited January 25, 2021 10:36AM

Just opened my 2021 Octagon Owl, very nice.
    Is the same obverse as used on the 2015 UNA 20 AMEROS of which I believed 59 were struck, purchased two from D.Carrs site in early 2017, surprisingly there were still 7 or 8 available.
    No exotic stamps totally covering the package mailer this time, 8 duplicate large ones and 2 'normal' sized ones.
    Certainly not why I ordered though.
    Very pleased, I'll have to get my boxes of DC items out this evening.
    I really need to to do a complete inventory of all of my DC items.
    Now awaiting the arrival of the Antiqued Octagon Owl which I ordered yesterday.
    I'm patient......

• Options

my MCMXXI peace o/s arrived today; a day early! will share some mediocre photos when I get home 😅

• Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had a shipping notification for my Peace, but can't seem to find tracking for it. Does he usually provide tracking info?

• Options

@ɹoʇɔǝlloɔ said:

@jwitten said:
    I had a shipping notification for my Peace, but can't seem to find tracking for it. Does he usually provide tracking info?

Correct.

I see it when I log into my USPS informed delivery account, sometime it is added to the scans of the mail that I'm expected to receive today.

My shipping notification from Mr. Carr was sent at 4:21 AM.
    He was probably getting ready to take fulfilled orders to the P.O.
    USPS takes a few days to receive, process and send out the info.
    I checked my Informed Informed Delivery and a tracking number was posted a few days later.
    I believe that it's only Dan and his Wife running the entire operation, there sending us all a tracking number would be very time consuming for them.
    Less Press Time.

• Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZoidMeister said:
    Thought I would share a recent arrival.

It's all I got until my order is shipped . . . . . .

Z

Man, that thing looks good... B)

• Options
    pcgscacgoldpcgscacgold Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great looking products. Wish I was here when the gold Saints were available.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm glad I have the 2009 ASE over strike. The die strike shift is great to look at. I just ordered the 1911 Type 1 Buff. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

@Namvet69 said:
    I'm glad I have the 2009 ASE over strike. The die strike shift is great to look at. I just ordered the 1911 Type 1 Buff. Peace Roy

BEAUtiful!! 🤩

• Options
    KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZoidMeister
    Stunning photos ! Thank you.

• Options
    Clackamas1Clackamas1 Posts: 770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 26, 2021 2:03AM

Just got my latest shipment. The 3 Oz dollar with the rev of the $20 lib is sick. Dan is a master craftsman.

• Options
    dcstuffdcstuff Posts: 41 ✭✭✭

to D carr can you tell me why the
    "MCMXXI" (1921) Peace Silver "Broken Sword was stuck on 1921 peace dollars only and your new antiqued is struct on any peace dollar but has 1921 stamped on it ? please question for Daniel Carr only !

• Options

@jwitten said:

@dcstuff said:
    "MCMXXI" (1921) Peace Silver "Broken Sword was stuck on 1921 peace dollars only and your new antiqued is struct on any peace dollar but has 1921 stamped on it ? please question for Daniel Carr only !

I'm not DC, but this is not a hard one to answer. The MCMXXI was struck on 1921 coins because it is very limited mintage, and higher priced. The new antiqued one is cheaper, so he had to use common dates, and it is counter stamped 2021, not 1921.

just like always somebody answering question to DC when they dont have real answer ! like why did the cheaper have stamp there is probably a legal problem are the cheaper wouldnt need stamp ! please i know it is a waste of time but answer from DC only please ! and no it is not a easy answer only DC knows !

• Options

@coinsarefun said:
    Perhaps pm @dcarr and he will answer you direct if you don’t like help from nice members

@coinsarefun said:
    Perhaps pm @dcarr and he will answer you direct if you don’t like help from nice members

He is on here I am in no hurry for answer i asked very nicely for answer from him only ! I have my own opinion but he is the only person who 100% answer ! please i dont want to argue just move on !

• Options
    coinsarefuncoinsarefun Posts: 21,666 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dcstuff said:

@coinsarefun said:

@coinsarefun said:

He is on here I am in no hurry for answer i asked very nicely for answer from him only ! I have my own opinion but he is the only person who 100% answer ! please i dont want to argue just move on !

I don't ague around these forms.....ask anyone :) I just thought if it was important to dm him.
    Anyways hope you get your answer direct from DC soon

• Options

@dcstuff said:

Gee, I figured you would be intelligent enough to PM Dan directly if you had a question addressed to him, unless your goal is to stir the pudding . . . . . . . .

Z

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

• Options
    edited January 26, 2021 2:12PM

well dont care what you you have to say intelligent has nothing do other than you ! just move on

• Options

@dcstuff said:

@coinsarefun said:

@coinsarefun said:

This is an easy one that any knucklehead can figure out, but I'll help you out a bit.

Product differentiation.

This way, nobody can later remove the antiquing and claim their overstrike is one of 100.

Any other difficult questions?

Z

• Options

@ZoidMeister said:

@dcstuff said:

@coinsarefun said:

@coinsarefun said:

This is an easy one that any knucklehead can figure out, but I'll help you out a bit.

Product differentiation.

This way, nobody can later remove the antiquing and claim their overstrike is one of 100.

Z

@ZoidMeister said:

@dcstuff said:

@coinsarefun said:

@coinsarefun said:

Product differentiation.

Z

trying to put feather in hat for your b buddies !

• Options

@dcstuff said:

@ZoidMeister said:

@dcstuff said:

@coinsarefun said:

@coinsarefun said:

Product differentiation.

Z

@ZoidMeister said:

@dcstuff said:

@coinsarefun said:

@coinsarefun said:

Product differentiation.

Z

trying to put feather in hat for your b buddies !

No, I'll leave that to you. Just heppin out where needed . . . . .

ZoidMan the Helpful

• Options
    edited January 26, 2021 2:23PM

please asked a simple question dont want to get banned ! dont want help just move on !

• Options

@dcstuff said:
    please asked a simple question dont want to get banned !

One has to wonder . . . . .

If you didn't want the "peanut gallery" to chime in, why ask in the open forum? You clearly know about sending a private message, right?

If asking a question to a specific individual was your goal, you know the best method for doing so.

Asking any other way undermines your "stated" intent and reveals the pot of pudding . . . . . . which must be stirred . . . . .

Z

• Options

@ZoidMeister said:

@dcstuff said:
    please asked a simple question dont want to get banned !

One has to wonder . . . . .

If you didn't want the "peanut gallery" to chime in, why ask in the open forum? You clearly know about sending a private message, right?

If asking a question to a specific individual was your goal, you know the best method for doing so.

Asking any other way undermines your "stated" intent and reveals the pot of pudding . . . . . . which must be stirred . . . . .

Z

please wait DC answer and just move on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options

HeatherBoyd asked question and am being attacted !

• Options
    Mr Lindy Mr Lindy Posts: 984 ✭✭✭✭✭

Outbid me too

@Bullsitter said:
    Zoins, my good friend outbid me on this one.... :#
    I still remember the pain.... :'(

• Options

those are 🤩

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji