Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Buying & Selling : 2020 WWII 75th Anniversary Gold and Silver Eagles w/ Privy - Better Prices Here..

wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 5, 2020 1:29AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I may have done more problem-free business on this forum over the past (20) years than anyone!

If you want to do business on these (or other) coins, please send me a PM now or call me nearly 24/7 at (310) 598-2330. This is my Skype phone number where you can call my Beverly Hills, CA phone number and it will ring through to me wherever I am in the world. I travel the world working on coin deals, selling coin collections for estates (including probate estates) and testifying as an expert witness for the U.S. Dept. of Justice (or anyone else needing a professional Court approved numismatic valuation expert). Roughly half my time over the past three years has been spent in Asia assisting with a large coin estate, and very successfully completing a trial as a numismatic expert witness for the U.S. government.

I work with my son Justin, who is the owner of “monstercoinmart” on eBay. Justin handles the processing of the coins on a daily basis we do a deal on (and can meet you in person in CA if you desire) with the precision of the scientist he is. Justin graduated with a Science degree from UCLA in Bio-Chemistry a handful of years ago.

I always try make fair deals to both of us. I am not in this for “1 coin” or “1 deal” - I’m looking for long term mutually satisfying business relationships. I sold a board member a sub-$300 coin as a first transaction and it led to the better part of $10,000,000.00 in life-time business thus far! That’s what I hope each deal, however large or small, can end up as.

Thanks,

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

ttt

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭✭

Great and completely guy to deal with.

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 3, 2020 9:24AM

I've done several deals with "wondercoin" over the years....Above board and never with issues.

Good luck Mitch

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • 53BKid53BKid Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭

Stand up gentleman; superb execution; above reproach.

HAPPY COLLECTING!!!

Great guy to deal with.

• bestdaybestday Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭✭

Make offers with email address...Have several people buying today ..a least silver

Yes indeed great ,honest dealer

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • GuxiyouGuxiyou Posts: 154 ✭✭✭

@wondercoin pm sent

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 5, 2020 12:20PM

I know you are on level, so that is not an issue.

But a friend and I won't start thinking about selling our silvers unless we have a rough # to think about....

Another buyer on the BST names his current price - $500.

• BIGBEN7BIGBEN7 Posts: 393 ✭✭

Sent PM

• bennybravobennybravo Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭

Mitch is a Good guy! Don't hesitate.

Don't hesitate to do what?

Lots of dealers are promising the top price, but they won't quote a price for comparison.

There is a buyer on the BST forum who will pay 500 for the silver today. That is the going rate here apparently. If anyone will beat that, they should give a #.

Thank you everyone for the nice thoughts!

I am aggressively pursuing the gold coins. If anyone has one they want to discuss, please send me a PM or an email to ... mjcapc@aol.com

Wondercoin

• valente151valente151 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭

Quick and easy, as past experiences have been, with Mitch today. Highly recommend reaching out to him.

• I bought a silver one today. Please email me your offer. scostner7@gmail.com

• bestdaybestday Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭✭

@JBK said:
    Don't hesitate to do what?

Lots of dealers are promising the top price, but they won't quote a price for comparison.

There is a buyer on the BST forum who will pay 500 for the silver today. That is the going rate here apparently. If anyone will beat that, they should give a #.

anyone else but Wonder, I would say show price People have been burned a lot here by low ball dealer prices

• PM Sent

• HATTRICKHATTRICK Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mitch,

It's been years but as always you are always very helpful and dependable. Thanks.

" If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater

PM also sent...

edited November 6, 2020 4:06PM

Thanks guys. I need another gold one. Who can sell me one now please?

Wondercoin

We'll see if I can get one in the 730 AM window next week. :p

• MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great post Wondercoin...thank you

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome post. Thank u!

Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • MrSmithMrSmith Posts: 49 ✭✭

Great post.

ttt

anyone have the gold?

Wondercoin

Trusted buyer

ttt

If you are ready to sell and ship me the gold privy, please write me so I can try to put together a smooth and easy deal. If you are not quite ready to sell and ship me the gold privy, please just tell me that and I will be happy to discuss the coin with you under those circumstances. Thanks.

Wondercoin

Put this guy at the top of your list of buyers to call if you want to sell!

thanks guys.

Please sell me your privy gold coin safely and for strong money! PM me please!

Wondercoin

I can use a few more silvers now and will pay top dollar. And, please offer me your gold for a great payday!

Wondercoin

Mitch,

Do you ever sleep ? :)

" If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater

Hattrick. I “work” about (16) hours a day, 7 days a week typically. That is not an exaggeration; in fact, there are many days it is closer to 18 hours a day. My last day off was back in March. What’s the secret? Simple... just love what you do and then it isn’t work. I started collecting coins around the age of 7. I still learn something new about coins nearly every day! What do I do when I am not “working” in the coin biz? Sleep! Lol.

Can use more silver and gold privy... please let me know what you have to sell.

Wondercoin

Shipped my silver to you today.

Mitch, I work 8 hours a day for a 45 person two location company. I am Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Payroll and
    Benefits Administrator all in one. My hat is spinning so much sometimes it makes me dizzy. I love my job, however the stress level continues to rise. While I have time to go to bed I can't sleep from worrying what I did or didn't get done that day or what I have to do the next day. I will be 68 before too long and thinking it is time for something less stressful.
    Hope you get all the privy coins you need. Still trying for a gold.

Hattrick

• cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,669 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pm sent

Many happy BST transactions
  • PM sent!

• Are you buying the silver coin?

Still buying gold and silver privy coins. Please send me a PM.

Thanks, Wondercoin

• BillsonBillson Posts: 77 ✭✭✭

Wondercoin, received payment, thank you. faster than the speed of light! :)

Successful BST transactions:
    Buy and sold to Wondercoin,
    Buy from: mbogoman, sol15g

I should have one coming soon.

And still trying to get a leftover gold. >:)

• TomthemailcarrierTomthemailcarrier Posts: 631 ✭✭✭✭✭

Silver shipped to you today.

• WQuarterFreddieWQuarterFreddie Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent

PayPal arrived last night. Thx!

This whole transaction took a fraction of the time it took the Mint to deliver the coin to me in the first place. :p

edited November 17, 2020 10:39PM

Hi guys. I received (2) silver privy coins In the mail with no paperwork from (A) New Hope, MN and (B) **** RESOLVED **** West Chester, OH. Anybody from these (2) cities send me a silver privy?

I am Still buying gold and silver. Please offer.

Also, if anyone wants PCGS graded 70FDI or 70FS silver privy coins below the typical selling prices on eBay, let me know. I will try to put together a “good” deal for you.

Wondercoin

• SurfinxHISurfinxHI Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭

(B) is mine. I sent you tracking on it last week. I'll PM you.

Greg

Dead people tell interesting tales.

I wish I could have gotten one for you but I guess my computer isn't fast enough,

edited November 18, 2020 7:27PM

My current unpaid silver privy coins where I am not sure of the owner:

A. New Hope, MN- NOW IDENTIFIED.
    B. Boise, ID

Anyone know about these? Thanks,

Wondercoin