Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

American Eagle One Ounce Silver Enhanced Reverse Proof (19XE) SOLD OUT

Comments

• Options
    goldbuffalogoldbuffalo Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

There is an enhanced that is NOT mint mark S , better watch out for that.

• Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

@goldbuffalo said:

Really?!? Major error!!!

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Options
    topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh well. Back to looking at our own miserable collections. :'(

• Options

@topstuf said:
    Oh well. Back to looking at our own miserable collections. :'(

Did you get one??

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 31,969 ✭✭✭✭✭

@goldbuffalo said:

I actually sold 3 of the Pride of Two Nation sets today. Seems to have spurred some interest, that's 6 sold this week after a long lull. I may have to raise the price. ;)

• Options
    7over87over8 Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭

I said 10 mins would be the cutoff—if all actually went well that might have been the case
    22-23 mins with multiple fails on the site—egg on your face USM

• Options

@7over8 said:
    I said 10 mins would be the cutoff—if all actually went well that might have been the case

I saw it sold out at 18 min. I had to reload a million times before I could actually get to it.

• Options
    ernie11ernie11 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kliao said:

@7over8 said:

I saw it sold out at 18 min. I had to reload a million times before I could actually get to it.

I wrote on another thread that the Mint's website at noon reminded me of the very first website I ever developed at work. :)

• Options

Do you thing after the dust clears there will still be some inventory left to sell?

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kliao said:
    Do you thing after the dust clears there will still be some inventory left to sell?

Not inventory, but the usual reasons...cancellations...bad c.c, info... more than one order to the same address & even multiple orders with the same cc. Check back at 7AM for the next week or so.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    3stars3stars Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OPA said:

@Kliao said:

Check back at 7AM for the next week or so.

That's 3AM to us Alaskans out there ;)

Previous transactions: Wondercoin, goldman86, dmarks, Type2
  • Options

@3stars said:

@OPA said:

@Kliao said:

Check back at 7AM for the next week or so.

That's 3AM to us Alaskans out there ;)

6:00 AM for us in the Midwest

• Options

Had my entire department at work try to get them. Offered them $120 each, so $60 profit if they could get it. Ended up with 22/100 being successful.

A bit bummed at the low % success rate but i'll have 22 of them at a good price so can't complain.

Will probably keep them for awhile. Not a bad days work.

• Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

Agree that there are a LOT of very low FB sellers of these.

My favorites are the OCT sub-$100 presales. Good luck with those....

Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options

This one has the US Mint Dir. signature. We he there and willing to sigh like w/the 2014 Baseball coins?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-S-1-ENHANCED-REVERSE-PROOF-SILVER-EAGLE-PCGS-PF70-FIRST-STRIKE-IN-HAND/123975943473?hash=item1cdd8ac531:g:5uIAAOSwed9dyjgF

• Options

@Raufus said:
    This one has the US Mint Dir. signature. We he there and willing to sigh like w/the 2014 Baseball coins?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-S-1-ENHANCED-REVERSE-PROOF-SILVER-EAGLE-PCGS-PF70-FIRST-STRIKE-IN-HAND/123975943473?hash=item1cdd8ac531:g:5uIAAOSwed9dyjgF

This is one of the ones from the Baltimore show. Not the first 100 COA’s with signature. Still cool to see

• Options

@Kliao said:

@Raufus said:

This is one of the ones from the Baltimore show. Not the first 100 COA’s with signature. Still cool to see

So, as with the HOF coins the Director was there to sign. Cool.

• Options

@Raufus said:

@Kliao said:

@Raufus said:

So, as with the HOF coins the Director was there to sign. Cool.

I think the real rare COA’s will be the ones numbered 1-100 as they are the Original signed COA’s.

• Options
    santinidollarsantinidollar Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CoinMeUp said:
    Had my entire department at work try to get them. Offered them $120 each, so $60 profit if they could get it. Ended up with 22/100 being successful.

A bit bummed at the low % success rate but i'll have 22 of them at a good price so can't complain.

Satisfy my curiosity. Was this “your department” as in a business you personally own or a business you work in. If it’s the latter, you should have been fired on the spot.

• Options
    silverman68silverman68 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

@Raufus said:

If PCGS hands out ms70 like candy as they have been doing for other ASE's the 70 price will collapse.

• Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stay calm these will fade from the hysteria radar soon, just like every other Mint offering.

World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options

@morgansforever said:
    Stay calm these will fade from the hysteria radar soon, just like every other Mint offering.

I don’t think so as it is now the key date of the silver eagle series

• Options
    silverman68silverman68 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

@Kliao said:

@morgansforever said:

I agree but I don't think it will challenge the 95w on price though.

• Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kliao said:

@morgansforever said:

It's been in existence for 7.5 hours. The Mint could pull some strings and strike 30k more just in time for Christmas.

World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options

@silverman68 said:

@Kliao said:

@morgansforever said:

I agree but I don't think it will challenge the 95w on price though.

It might just takes time

@morgansforever said:

@Kliao said:

@morgansforever said:

It's been in existence for 7.5 hours. The Mint could pull some strings and strike 30k more just in time for Christmas.

Are they allowed to do that!?! I thought there was a law Against that

• Options
    TomthemailcarrierTomthemailcarrier Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭✭

@santinidollar said:

@CoinMeUp said:

No wonder I couldn’t get 1. You bought 22. Fair....NOT.

• Options

@CoinMeUp said:

That’s really well in line with my estimate of 1 in 5 chance.

• Options

@Tomthemailcarrier said:

@santinidollar said:

@CoinMeUp said:

No wonder I couldn’t get 1. You bought 22. Fair....NOT.

There were 30,000 available for grabs. One person buying 22 isn’t going to do much

• Options
    SoundPointSoundPoint Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

@morgansforever said:

They may fade.
    But one thing is for sure, I don't think you will ever see them for $65.95 on the 2ndary market.

• Options

@SoundPoint said:

@morgansforever said:

They may fade.
    But one thing is for sure, I don't think you will ever see them for $65.95 on the 2ndary market.

For sure. Unless something major happens in the market with these

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

@santinidollar said:

@CoinMeUp said:

Satisfy my curiosity. Was this “your department” as in a business you personally own or a business you work in. If it’s the latter, you should have been fired on the spot.

He should have been tared and feathered for being a cheapskate with his $120 offer.

• Options

@Insider2 said:

@santinidollar said:

@CoinMeUp said:

He should have been tared and feathered for being a cheapskate with his $120 offer.

I offered my friends more than that.

• Options
    SweetpieSweetpie Posts: 466 ✭✭✭

@Kliao said:

@Raufus said:

He is taking a risk in that his coin will be graded as 70 and not 69.

• Options

@santinidollar said:

@CoinMeUp said:

Business i work in. Rallied all my co-workers. It was during lunch break so not on company time.

• Options
    edited November 14, 2019 8:31PM

@CoinMeUp said:

@santinidollar said:

@CoinMeUp said:

Business i work in. Rallied all my co-workers. It was during lunch break so not on company time.

Good job on getting 22. Are you flipping or keeping all? Also 22% is a pretty percentage ratio as 20% was the estimated percentage

• Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

It only took the mint somewhere between 6 + 7 hours to process 600 or so sales today at the Baltimore show! That was after getting a ticket(most waited in line for) which then allowed you to return at 11:30 to get another ticket so you could go present it at the Mint's Booth to them to buy it!

I didn't wait for a ticket and got mine around 11:00...I was # 512. Others lined up as early as 4 am. You know who hired a casting crew instead of homeless people this time. Being a dealer I wasn't forced to wait with non dealers as they understood we needed to man our tables. I guess they figured they would be faster at the cash register. We were told we could get in line at 4:30 to get ours as they were only allowing so many in numerical order to go at a time after waiting to get their 2nd ticket. When I checked around 3 or so they were only into the 250's! There was a little push back when all the dealers started showing up at 4:30 but they let us go.

Evidently 1st day was a big deal to the flippers! I had mine sold for $1,000. Showed up at 5:00 after I finally got mine and they said that 5:00 was the cutoff time and would only pay $800 now(I was there a couple minutes before 5:00). Another guy in line had told me they were lined up to get $1200 so I boggied over there. Same thing but said they would pay $900 so I took it. Seems the big buyers preferred NGC's label this time as the PCGS submitters were less from the best I can tell. Of course someone needing 1 more for a PCGS submission showed up willing to pay $1400 after I just sold mine. I can't verify all this! Just my experience and cyphering through a lot of talk. Best as I can tell NGC's cutoff time was 5 and PCGS's was 6.

• Options

@Kliao said:

Good job on getting 22. Are you flipping or keeping all? Also 22% is a pretty percentage ratio as 20% was the estimated percentage

I'm keeping them all. If they hit $1,000 on secondary market i may sell a few, but otherwise holding. I'm more of a collector. I don't buy to flip.

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Raufus said:

Forum member's auction. Good luck.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OPA said:

@Raufus said:

Interestingly the COA # 07039 is not the first 100; therefore, can it be safe to say the first 100 were not necessarily the signed 100 outside of Baltimore?

Time will tell...

• Options

@Hemispherical said:

@OPA said:

@Raufus said:

Interestingly the COA # 07039 is not the first 100; therefore, can it be safe to say the first 100 were not necessarily the signed 100 outside of Baltimore?

Time will tell...

The first 100 will be signed. Any signed in Baltimore will be coa# after 100. So this is one of them.

• Options
    edgaredgar Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭

they're available now!!!

(l8-)>>

• Options
    TurboSnailTurboSnail Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

it is available now. go fast

• Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just got one

Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    edgaredgar Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭

they're gone!

(l8-)>>

• Options

Man you guys are lucky I was all over this and it just wouldn't let me check out

• Options

HHL still in effect. So if you already got one it’ll kick back.... gone. Lasted about 3 - 4 mins.

• Options
    TetromibiTetromibi Posts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tried a new account, with new email, from new computer, from a different network, with different shipping address and different card.

Billing address same, so still got rejected due to HHL.

What's the trick to getting around that?

• Options

@Tetromibi said:
    Tried a new account, with new email, from new computer, from a different network, with different shipping address and different card.

I think you answered it yourself... “billing address” ??

• Options
    TetromibiTetromibi Posts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15, 2019 6:56AM

@Hemispherical said:

@Tetromibi said:

I think you answered it yourself... “billing address” ??

• Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

When did the order get rejected? At what point in the ordering process?

Many happy BST transactions

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file