Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Red Flip Group Sub Interest Thread - MOST CARDS SHIPPED - PLS PAY FOR SHIPPING - SEE THREAD

12346»

Comments

• RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

Thanks again Mike

• VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭

Autos4Alex just reminded me that it's actually the N9's that get refunded not the N4's. Don't fret. I'll make sure nobody get's screwed...by me LOL

OK guys, here are my counts on N9's and the members I owe refunds to:

PSASAP: 1
    RTIMMER: 3
    SPANKY74: 2
    MIWLVRN: 6
    TONYLAGS: 3
    ANDREW96: 1
    AUTOS4ALEX: 17

If anyone believes I've miscounted, please let me know. Anything came back as not authentic is considered an N4 and is charged the grading fee. The N9's for those that don't know are either "Unable to Render Opinion" or "Unknown Specs/Not Graded"

• Autos4AlexAutos4Alex Posts: 442 ✭✭✭

@VitoCo1972 said:
    OK guys, here are my counts on N9's and the members I owe refunds to:

PSASAP: 1
    RTIMMER: 3
    SPANKY74: 2
    MIWLVRN: 6
    TONYLAGS: 3
    ANDREW96: 1
    AUTOS4ALEX: 17

If anyone believes I've miscounted, please let me know. Anything came back as not authentic is considered an N4 and is charged the grading fee. The N9's for those that don't know are either "Unable to Render Opinion" or "Unknown Specs/Not Graded"

Unless I'm misinterpreting what you posted before, I only had 9:

222 1 Auto Grade: Inconclusive/Unable to Render Opinion 1989 Maxx Racing 182 Smokey Yunick Classic Card
    242 1 Item Grade: N9: NOT GRADED No Spec Info, No Grade, No Charge Card
    262 1 Item Grade: N9: NOT GRADED 1986 Fleer Update U-14 Barry Bonds Card
    263 1 Auto Grade: Inconclusive/Unable to Render Opinion 1961 Heinerle Alfredo DI Stefano Card
    264 1 Auto Grade: Inconclusive/Unable to Render Opinion 1961 Heinerle Just Fontaine Card
    265 1 Auto Grade: Inconclusive/Unable to Render Opinion 1951 Berk Ross 4-13 M. Osborne DuPont Card
    266 1 Auto Grade: Inconclusive/Unable to Render Opinion 1966 Ruiz Romero Futbol Tenis Ciclismo 203 Dennis Ralston Card
    276 1 Item Grade: N9: NOT GRADED No Spec Info, No Grade, No Charge Card
    277 1 Item Grade: N9: NOT GRADED No Spec Info, No Grade, No Charge Card

I dunno, I guess I'll have to do some math for what they charged overall and see if I was right. I was just counting anything that didn't have the N4 label on it.

• yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭

Thanks again Mike. I'll be sending you a PM

edited July 12, 2017 10:28PM

Ok guys. I got almost everything out today. The update is below. My Paypal is VitoCo1972@aol.com. If I owe you money, PM me your paypal address and I'll get it out ASAP. If you owe me money, I'd appreciate the same courtesy. If you need a tracking number, I can PM it to you.

SHIPPED
    PSAASAP: $34.25 minus $15.00 = $19.25 - PAID
    CHURCHISCOOL: $18.85 - PAID
    GHOOPER33: $18.00 - PAID
    BRANDON554: $28.00 - PAID
    SPANKY74: $24.00 minus $30.00 (I owe you $6.00) - PAID
    MIWLVRN: $29.25 minus $60.00 (I owe you $30.75) - PAID
    MRHOCKEY: $13.60 - PAID
    MICHLUFT: $34.25 - PAID
    BASKETBALLCOLLECTOR: $34.00 - PAID
    ANDREW96: $27.75 minus $15.00 = $12.75 - PAID
    RIPUBLICANINMA: $35.25 - PAID
    SLUM22: $13.60 PAID
    YANKEESNO7: $16.95 PAID
    COPPERJJ: $25.25 - PAID
    RAILSIDECARDS: $72.35 - PAID
    TONYLAGS: $83.00 minus $45.00 = $38.00 - PAID
    INITIALD: $51.50 - PAID
    STAGNO33: PAID
    RTIMMER: $24.00 minus $45.00 (I owe you $21.00) - PAID
    AUTOSFORALEX: $83.00 minus $255.00 (I owe you $172.00) - PAID

YET TO SHIP (NOTHING TO PAY YET
    FYI: These still have corrections at PSA that I'm waiting on. If any of you want me to ship back what I have now, I can.
    MYDAUGHTERSNAMEISMATTINGLY
    UGASKIDAWG
    MDILLON
    BUNCHOBULL
    XTRAIN000

• ghooper33ghooper33 Posts: 312 ✭✭✭✭

PayPal sent - thanks again Mike. These submissions are a lot of work but much appreciated!

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” -Aristotle
  • Thx mike

• Sent, thanks Mike

Vintage Ohio St. football items, always buying, PM me with any you might want to sell.
    Also looking for 2005T FB AA, 1986T FB, 1960T FB autographed cards

Updated thread with shipments to RTimmer and Autos4Alex. Will need paypal addresses.

• initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭

Paid earlier Mike, did you get it? Thanks again

• CopperJJCopperJJ Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Received cards, thanks again.

Clayton Kershaw - master set
    Signed Sets:
    2011 Topps Heritage BB
    1960s & 1970s Topps decade Cincinnati Reds
    2006-2016 A&G HOFers
  • slum22slum22 Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭✭

I received cards and I believe I sent payment for shipping on July 6. Thanks for the quick shipping and for running the show!

Steve
  • miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,261 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Mike!

• spanky74spanky74 Posts: 240 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to say thank you to Mike once again for doing this.

Is there anyone that should have received cards back that has not yet?

• ugaskidawgugaskidawg Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

Do you know when PSA will be finished with those of us who are waiting for the reholders?

I don't as of right now but I'll follow up with them again today. Again, I can ship back the remaining guys other stuff while we wait. No big deal. LMK

I'm not in a rush to get it back, just curious. Thanks for your hard work on all this!

• Thanks Mike!! I'll just wait until you have all mine in hand for return shipping.

• rtimmerrtimmer Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭

Excellent job running the submission again Mike! I really appreciate my cards and all your efforts!

Follow me at LinkedIn & Instagram: @ryanscard
    Join the Rookie stars on top PSA registry today:
    1980-1989 Cello Packs - Rookies
  • tonylagstonylags Posts: 571 ✭✭✭

@rtimmer said:
    Excellent job running the submission again Mike! I really appreciate my cards and all your efforts!

I know I've already said it........................but DITTO

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

So I followed up with PSA. Here was the answer. Again, if anyone wants their other stuff back now, I'm happy to do it:

"It’s a little busy at the moment, with the upcoming National show. I see your order has been adjusted to fix the original problem, but it is still in the grading process. Hopefully, we can get this out in the next few days but if not, it won’t be till after National.

There isn’t much I can do at this moment, to move it along. However, check back with me after National, if your submission isn’t completed."

• BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭

Mike, does this mean our previously authentic autographs are now going to be scrutinized again, or are they sending the cards back through gradind?

Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com

Sent through graded. He just worded it weirdly

Hopefully having been home from the National for a week, our friends at PSA can get to work on the backlog.

Yeah, that'd be nice. I just checked my Orders and still nothing. BOO! Sending in another sub this week too. Will probably take forever

It's completely out of your hands bud, I just wanted to say "HI" to whomever in Newport Beach reads the forum!

FYI, I did follow up w/ PSA this morning. Hope to have update soon. So sorry for the delay. I want this done as much as you, I promise!

Thanks Mike, I think we're trapped in the customer service run around. It'll happen one day.

Sub finally popped (seemingly correctly). Getting shipping info from them ASAP

Thanks Mike!

• Right on, Mike!! Thanks!!

They tell me they'll ship to me today. Being in SoCal that usually means arrive within 2 days. Perfect timing to pack up this weekend. I suspect everyone has their stuff in hand by mid next week.

I appreciate it Mike

Cards in hand. Packing all up tonight. Only Jeff and Joe are still outstanding (since they shipped cards back to me).

• Cards received, thanks Mike!

Thankfully, the Burbank PO held Mike's shipment to me until the storm passed. Water subsided enough in the streets that mail started up again in my neighborhood today and it looks like my autographs will complete their long adventure tomorrow! We're the lucky ones though, I live on the Barker Reservoir that drains into the now infamous Buffalo Bayou and peaks at 104.4 ft. We sit at 106 ft (an intentional purchase). We gained a little more cushion when the reservoir stopped rising at 101.7 ft. Water never made it past the curb. Everything east of the reservoir is devastated, and everything west of the reservoir in the 100 year floodplain, and some in the 500 year floodplain are going to be under water for another week or two. Unexpectedly, land a mile away below us to the south of the reservoir will be underwater for weeks; while they're lower than the reservoir, they were never expected to flood. Blackhawks are still buzzing around at about 200 ft to rescue the families just 200 yards behind me.

• spanky74spanky74 Posts: 240 ✭✭✭

26" at my house in the Brazos valley, but thankfully no flooding whatsoever. There are some small communities to the east that will likely never recover from the 50+ inches they got

@spanky74 said:
    26" at my house in the Brazos valley, but thankfully no flooding whatsoever. There are some small communities to the east that will likely never recover from the 50+ inches they got

We ended with 34-36 inches, looking at the two gauges nearest my house, but that was over 3 days. ~22" was in one day. Thankfully we never had water above the curb, but our neighborhood is small at 50 houses. Essentially every neighborhood that backs up to us had at least some standing flooding. Go south two blocks, and it's a standing ocean for miles. We're on Mason Creek due west of the Barker dam, houses at the mouth of the reservoir are still in about chest-high water. If you were to stand outside in my front yard right now, you'd never know of the devastation in essentially every direction around me, lest the occasional military vehicle passing by or overhead. Tuesday morning was so surreal, watching Blackhawks and Chinooks maneuvering over our houses from my office window, and that has continued through today. I don't even know how to put all of this into words; I'm just thankful and fortunate. My father-in-law managed the Addicks and Barker reservoirs for the Corp from 1990 to 2000, so we bought our house in an area that he approved...I'm grateful to have had his expertise in the process. This was the first time in the near decade I've lived here, that his word was put to the test. There are lot of places that theoretically shouldn't have flooded, that are underwater, and looking back, he deterred us from those places. I hope for our region that this storm was a once in a lifetime event.

• dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭

When is the next group sub?

Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"

Never lol.

Wow, Ross, crazy stories. Glad you're doing ok. Seems like a 10 year recovery for the city,