Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Master Trade Ratings List - The "Good Guy" Thread

AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm fairly new to the forum and I guess there's no trade rating option or ways to leave comments about dealings with users. @DancingFire mentioned it'd be nice to have a "good guy" thread. I've seen this work very well on forums before.

Feel free to post trustworthy users that you've had positive buy/sell/trade with. If someone mentions you and you don't want your name here, message them a link and ask to edit the post.

If you want, click the "LOL" button on this post and I can keep it updated. As in, edit the original post every so often so users don't have to search the thread. You can immediately see @DIMEMAN has 36 vouchers in the OP without having to sift. I won't accept messages to add people. Post and own your words and I'll add it here. You don't have to say anything if you don't want. Just drop a name, like @Aspie_Rocco mentioned in another thread.

Take care ladies and gentlemen,

Az.

. . .

Many thanks to the three users below. I can't say a bad thing if I tried. Very nice people, and nice people to chat with too.

@ChrisH821
@Beerock
@talkingwalnut2
@SurfinxHI
@Relaxn

Comments

• boyernumismaticsboyernumismatics Posts: 473 ✭✭✭✭

@walkerfan and I had a great transaction. Smooth, flawless, and would deal again any day.

• Aspie_RoccoAspie_Rocco Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 11, 2017 7:01PM

Smooth and excellent transactions or trades with all of the following members

@FallGuy
    @keets
    @BigDowgie
    @davewesen
    @GRANDAM
    @toyz4geo
    @GoldenEgg
    @BamaCoin
    @DIMEMAN
    @dbldie55
    @Jinx86
    @MACGE1
    @AllCoinsRule

Also my eBay ID is Aspierocco, you can check out my feedback there

• Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

From my profile:
    Successful BST transactions with 126 members. Most recent: sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, Nolawyer, BAJJERFAN, Valenti151, GotTheBug, okiedude, jhdfla, LRCTom, amwldcoin, ajaan, Raybo

I would change my number to 127 and also add Sharkman987, but can't seem to edit my profile. I can also vouch for most of the guys that post on the long running Barber coin thread. Feel free to contact me about any other member transactions not listed here.

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • WalkerfanWalkerfan Posts: 8,897 ✭✭✭✭✭

@boyernumismatics said:
    @walkerfan and I had a great transaction. Smooth, flawless, and would deal again any day.

You're definitely one of the good guys. Thanks for everything.

“I may not believe in myself but I believe in what I’m doing” ~Jimmy Page~

My Full Walker Registry Set (1916-1947)

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/16292/

• boyernumismaticsboyernumismatics Posts: 473 ✭✭✭✭

Just had a smooth transaction and delivery from @KollectorKing . Thanks!

• DancingFireDancingFire Posts: 311 ✭✭✭
    edited April 11, 2017 10:59AM

I have had smooth transaction with the following members. They are all good guys in my book.
    MAN2004
    vpr
    BryceM
    Jwitten
    MICHAELDIXON
    Cascade

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 12, 2017 12:17PM

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 15, 2017 11:37PM

Post office issue. =/

• OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 11, 2019 7:24AM

Had a great deal experience with:

airplanenut
    talkingwalnut2
    jtlee
    MichaelDixon
    Keets
    ricko
    massscrew
    lordmarcovan
    morganman94
    piecesofme
    lanlord
    coinshowman
    elkevvo
    scarsdalecoin
    ajaan
    AUandAG
    WaterSport
    Weiss
    SurfinHI
    Pushkin
    Scrapman1077
    SaorAlba
    Flatwoods
    Gerard
    BLee23
    bigjpst
    UtahCoin
    smittys
    illini420
    jfoot13
    jwitten

With all the deals I have been involved in, I apologize if I missed you. Please PM me and let me know.

Cheers

Bob

edited April 15, 2017 11:37PM

Post office issue. :#

edited April 28, 2017 2:19PM

Reporting in yet another WONDERFUL trade success, this time with
    @Jinx86

And a second awesome trade with @BamaCoin

@SurfinxHI and @Relaxn deserve a spot in this thread. Thank you much.

edited May 11, 2017 7:02PM

Another Good Guy great transaction to report, I worked a trade with @MACGE1
    He sent a wonderful coin, negotiated a fair trade and is a great individual to communicate with. Thanks!

Adding @AllCoinsRule to the good guy list. Excellent transaction. Thank you much!

• jtlee321jtlee321 Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've had two great transactions with @Outhaul.

One fantastic transaction with @illini420

I've had a great transaction with @CascadeChris

• DancingFireDancingFire Posts: 311 ✭✭✭

Easy and quick transactions with USMarine and Dogwood. They're both "good guys" in my book!.

Thanks

• BruceSBruceS Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

See my signature line, Smooth transactions all the way.

(I know If your on a phone you cant see it, but too many to list)

eBay ID-bruceshort978
    Successful BST:here and ATS, bumanchu, wdrob, hashtag, KeeNoooo, mikej61, Yonico, Meltdown, BAJJERFAN, Excaliber, lordmarcovan, cucamongacoin, robkool, bradyc, tonedcointrader, mumu, Windycity, astrotrain, tizofthe, overdate, rwyarmch, mkman123, Timbuk3,GBurger717, airplanenut, coinkid855 ,illini420, michaeldixon, Weiss, Morpheus, Deepcoin, Collectorcoins, AUandAG, D.Schwager.
    edited October 26, 2018 7:15PM
  • Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have had smooth transactions with many forum members !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭

Utahcoin has been feeding my early silver proof set habit with some high quality sets.....easy to deal with and much appreciated

• USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't feel I have a need to toot my horn here... But, for those others that look to this "list" an you're not on it.. are you a bad guy? There's a few above that I had great transactions with (some in the last few weeks) and I didn't make the cut. It's fine, You can't remember everyone even if it was within a week... My point is, not everyone will remember all their great transactions and not everyone will post here. I am working on my list as I write this.. Haven't we tried this a few times before?

edited October 22, 2018 3:29PM

@massscrew said:
    I don't feel I have a need to toot my horn here... But, for those others that look to this "list" an you're not on it.. are you a bad guy? There's a few above that I had great transactions with (some in the last few weeks) and I didn't make the cut. It's fine, You can't remember everyone even if it was within a week... My point is, not everyone will remember all their great transactions and not everyone will post here. I am working on my list as I write this.. Haven't we tried this a few times before?

This is an old thread I thought could use resurrection in light of recent BST events with scammers.
    I do not think not being mentioned is bad, I have had more than 20 BST deals and no one mentioned me. A veteran member like you already has impeccable “street credibility” here. That is why I did not hesitate to send you my mailing address.
    If kept up to date it could provide a bit of comfort to newer users as a source of “feedback” in a way.
    I went through some of the dozens of messages from my inbox in recent weeks to try to list the stuff I recall. I digress, I am Looking forward to the gift dansco you are sending me and hope to find something to return the favor. :)

Edited because autocorrect changes my words.

• USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah, I get it.. and I appreciate your trust..funny thing is I forgot about you :o .. The board has talked about a "feedback" system here in the past. I'm not sure where it died; with the host, or just gets forgotten, or it would be too tough. It seems to come up whenever a scammer gets someone. Unfortunalely, that happens more than it should. You have your heart in the right place and I don't have the answers.. Maybe you can get it started :wink:

• JeffnluJeffnlu Posts: 283 ✭✭✭✭

This is a great idea for a thread, perhaps make it a sticky.

As a new guy on this forum you have no idea on past histories of the BST forum.

• SurfinxHISurfinxHI Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 15, 2019 10:39PM

Thx for the shout out, @Azurescens.

I’ve done many transactions across these boards with many fine fellow forumites for years, including (off the top of my head):

@PerryHall
    @wondercoin
    @Jinx86
    @TomB
    @blu62vette
    @cmanbb
    @BAJJERFAN
    @Barndog
    @Meltdown
    @wheathoarder
    @Flatwoods
    @bobsr
    @Boosibri
    @Outhaul
    @Timbuk3
    @renman95

Etc etc etc and gobs and gobs more

Dead people tell interesting tales.
  • HallcoHallco Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭✭

GREAT transactions recently with:

@giorgio11
    @Yorkshireman
    @CharlotteDude
    @Kccoin

Hoping to add many more to this list! :)

• hickoryridgehickoryridge Posts: 226 ✭✭✭

TwistedArrow1962 {Joe Rudo}
    jerseycat101

• Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice compilation, Broadstruck - I haven't seen a lot of those names in years!

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • calgolddivercalgolddiver Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 23, 2018 8:26AM

excellent transactions with the following from my signature line (Highly recommended) :

@RealGator
    @Yorkshireman
    @BigAl
    @elmerfusterpuck
    @TomB
    @CommemKing

Top 25 Type Set 1792 to present

Top 10 Cal Fractional Type Set

successful BST with Ankurj, BigAl, Bullsitter, CommemKing, DCW(7), Elmerfusterpuck, Joelewis, Mach1ne, Minuteman810430, Modcrewman, Nankraut, Nederveit2, Philographer(5), Realgator, Silverpop, SurfinxHI, TomB and Yorkshireman(3)

• nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭

I'm just a "mature" private collector-don't do much buying/selling anymore. But I give 5 stars to: commoncents05. He's always been courteous, honest, forthright. God bless you, Paul.

I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

@nankraut said:
    I'm just a "mature" private collector-don't do much buying/selling anymore. But I give 5 stars to: commoncents05. He's always been courteous, honest, forthright. God bless you, Paul.

I've bought from you @nankraut and it was a very pleasant transaction.

• Jinx86
    SimplyCoins1
    Gerard
    salmonrat
    sol15g
    jclovescoins
    gene1978
    au58

• Sandman70gtSandman70gt Posts: 978 ✭✭✭✭✭

Members I have done bst with that require a shout out for the goodguy list:

dimeman,
    oih82w8,
    mercurydimeguy,
    dunerlaw,
    Lakesammman,
    2ltdjorn,
    MattTheRiley,
    dpvilla,
    drddm,
    CommemKing,
    Relaxn,
    Yorkshireman

Bst transactions with: dimeman, oih82w8, mercurydimeguy, dunerlaw, Lakesammman, 2ltdjorn, MattTheRiley, dpvilla, drddm, CommemKing, Relaxn, Yorkshireman, Cucamongacoin, jtlee321, greencopper, coin22lover, coinfolio, lindedad, spummybum, Leeroybrown, flackthat, BryceM, Surfinxhi, VanHalen, astrorat, robkool, Wingsrule, PennyGuy, al410, Ilikecolor, Southcounty, Namvet69, Commemdude, oreville, Leebone

• SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DCW has helped me on a couple of things. I would certainly trust him.

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

I too am to lazy to list all those that I have had successful transactions with. Rest assured it's in the mid 100's and maybe more as I stopped recording them a few years ago. I'd be happy to let anyone know if someone is on my good list.
    I've never, yet, had a transaction go sour here on these boards.

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭

5 stars for thebigeng

I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • DCWDCW Posts: 6,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Smudge said:
    @DCW has helped me on a couple of things. I would certainly trust him.

Thank you @Smudge . I'd vouch for you as well!

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."