Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Official 1975 Topps Mini Thread

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, Tony~this one will stay sealed!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Don't worry, Tony~this one will stay sealed! >>

aconte
  • Options
    Even I'd keep that baby sealed. Way too rare to rip. image

Speaking of rips... I ripped a few more packs that I recently picked up and pulled a few really sharp green/yellow cards that are all full size. Including the Tommy D below. Can you believe it, decent centering and no snow in the fro! This one smokes the PSA 8 I have in my set.

I sent off another sub to PSA today to take advantage of the April special (glad I didn't send in my other minis with last month's sub). This was a quick photo before it went in the box to PSA.

Ryan Hoge - PSA President, IG: @maysmantle

• Options
    Sharp Davis! Centering is a bit tough, but I think you have a good shot at an 8.

BTW, I noticed an almost full-sized decent PSA 8 was snapped up by Henry the other day for $100 BIN..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>Sharp Davis! Centering is a bit tough, but I think you have a good shot at an 8.

BTW, I noticed an almost full-sized decent PSA 8 was snapped up by Henry the other day for $100 BIN.. >>

image I was on the computer working on some data and happened to be refreshing the MINI psa page...it just popped up and I did a double take; I thought it must be a Regular issue, then I looked again and saw it was full sized but centered high mini! (this happens with about 10% of them) - I grabbed that bad boy immediately. I suspect there will be some very nice BINs offered because VCP prices are ridiculous for this set. For example, I just snagged a strong PSA 8 Heideman #649 for around 70.00! I believe that this card is actually more rare than the C. Washington. In regards to the 9 I know that of the 4 that exist (there were 6 but I destroyed 2) - 2 are glaring shorts and the other two are actually strong 9s. I have one and I remember that T. Allen beat me on the other (I think that came up around 3 years ago). Also, 12 legit C. Wash 8s have been auctioned according to VCP and only 8 legitimate (now 9) Heidemans have ever come up. This goes back to 2006.

EDIT: BTW that is a great looking Davis - I think it is a shoe-in for an 8; if that lower right corner were sharp that could even be a 9 candidate. Looks much better than my 9 actually
    75 Minis - GET IN MY BELLY!
  • Options
    Henry, are you sure that Davis was full? It looked a bit undersized from what I recall. I didn't see the Heidemann. That is a tough card for sure. I've pulled two 8s from packs.

• Options

<< <i>

EDIT: BTW that is a great looking Davis - I think it is a shoe-in for an 8; if that lower right corner were sharp that could even be a 9 candidate. Looks much better than my 9 actually >>

Thanks Henry. Corners on the bottom are good except bottom left has the slightest touch. I'd say 20% of pulling a 9. It's the nicest one I've seen. Also subbed a twitchell, roberts, and Goodson that look the same.

• Options
    Indy78Indy78 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭
    It's the nicest one I've seen. Also subbed a twitchell, roberts, and Goodson that look the same.

Now that would be an awesome sub if you pull 8+ on all of those! Congrats on pulling the nice Davis. It definitely looks 8 or better.
  • Options

<< <i>Henry, are you sure that Davis was full? It looked a bit undersized from what I recall. I didn't see the Heidemann. That is a tough card for sure. I've pulled two 8s from packs. >>

Ah you might be right Tim, image upon closer inspection the bottom of the card is not flush (peeps are moving these cards to the center more often da*n) - I thought the bottom was flush when I bought it. If it is short I'll just destroy it; as cost of doing business.
  • Options
    Almost pulled the trigger on a pretty nice, but undersized PSA 8 Joe Morgan tonight. I did get a solid full-sized PSA 8 #196 1958 MVPs, the final card I needed to complete the MVP subset in PSA 8 or better.

• Options
    Nice Tim...BTW that Morgan will be poofed unfortunately - yet another under-appreciated card in this set...I have always had a hard time finding this card...it seems to sell every time I am not looking.
  • Options

<< <i>Nice Tim...BTW that Morgan will be poofed unfortunately - yet another under-appreciated card in this set...I have always had a hard time finding this card...it seems to sell every time I am not looking. >>

Agreed. One of the more underappreciated and tougher cards in the set..

• Options
    So I told Nick that I was going to throw some money into the mini pool to see if I can loosen up some nice cards (this has happened every time I have gone on a couple month buying binge...strong cards start appearing). Well, wish I could take credit for this PWCC auction - wow, that is what I call some serious loosening!
  • Options
    Throw some money in the mini pool? Henry, your presence in the mini market is enough to singlehandedly ignite a bull run, LOL!

ETA: The PSA 10 Yount and Brett cards appear to be the ones Mattyc once owned.

• Options
    Henry, yep, you were absolutely correct in your prediction. There are many nice apples that are coming out of that tree you're shaking. And a few rotten ones, also, LOL!

Tim, I suspected the same this morning when I checked eBay and saw the Brett and Yount 10's, so I confirmed it for myself browsing through this thread. They can be viewed in this thread at pages 55 and 29, respectively. Those are beautiful examples, and they no doubt, will bring a premium price.

Edited for spelling.
  • Options
    MiniDuffMiniDuff Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭
    You are mistaking him for me Henry. At least on mini racks :-) Been years since I shredded one, but oh my do the cards come out nice.
    1975 Mini Collector
    ebay id Duffs_Dugout
    My Ebay Auctions
  • Options

<< <i>You are mistaking him for me Henry. At least on mini racks :-) Been years since I shredded one, but oh my do the cards come out nice. >>

Ha Jim, your over/under is a month image
  • Options
    lol... my over/under is how long it takes me to grab a razor and some card savers. I love ripping racks.
    1975 Mini Collector
    ebay id Duffs_Dugout
    My Ebay Auctions
  • Options

<< <i>lol... my over/under is how long it takes me to grab a razor and some card savers. I love ripping racks. >>

I do, as well~the PSA 9 Yount RC in my set was pulled from a mini rack. But with unopened prices what they are these days, and the scarcity of 75 mini racks, in general, it's tough to justify, at least logically, lol..

• Options

<< <i>lol... my over/under is how long it takes me to grab a razor and some card savers. I love ripping racks. >>

So I am psyched about my Spartans in this final four...however, any combination of teams in the final will be epic. I was thinking of the memories that these kids will have after this experience...JIm has a special place in the mini-world for being the guy to rip most of the remaining mini-racks. I don't think hardly any are left after the rack-monster went through them all. image
  • Options

<< <i>

So I am psyched about my Spartans in this final four...however, any combination of teams in the final will be epic. I was thinking of the memories that these kids will have after this experience...JIm has a special place in the mini-world for being the guy to rip most of the remaining mini-racks. I don't think hardly any are left after the rack-monster went through them all. image >>

I still have 5, one with a perfectly centered Bob Gibson Highlights card on top. image

• Options
    If anybody has a mini #280 Yaz for sale in PSA 8, please let me know.
  • Options
    $15,000......image
    1975 Topps Minis, 1964 Topps
  • Options

<< <i>$15,000......image >>

Will break 20K, I bet..

• Options
    Jasme11Jasme11 Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Mini fans, I decided to employ my teenage daughter with scanning and publishing of some baseball cards...and here is the result:

http://www.psacard.com/PSASetRegistry/Album.aspx?setid=139910#.VSHFurJXFeI.gmail

Henry, I let her know that if she takes her skills public and is hired by you, she will be scanning and publishing well into her 90's.

Enjoy the Album!
    Tony's 1975 Minis
  • Options
    Beautiful set Tony. I wish more of the sets had scans and comments.
    1975 Topps Minis, 1964 Topps
  • Options

<< <i>Mini fans, I decided to employ my teenage daughter with scanning and publishing of some baseball cards...and here is the result:

http://www.psacard.com/PSASetRegistry/Album.aspx?setid=139910#.VSHFurJXFeI.gmail

Henry, I let her know that if she takes her skills public and is hired by you, she will be scanning and publishing well into her 90's.

Enjoy the Album! >>

I like that album idea, Tony! I have been scanning and uploading each card to my set over time~how do you create the album so that 9 cards appear to a page? I am technically challenged, lol..

• Options
    Jasme11Jasme11 Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Grote,

The Digital Album is something new from PSA for registry sets. If you go to the PSA home page (psacard.com) the introduction and links for instructions are all there. It truly is very easy, especially being that you have already done the bulk of the work by scanning most of the cards in your set.

Once you publish it, a tiny album icon appears by your set name on the "All-Time" and "Current Finest" list page (which serves as a link, similar to the "small camera image" for the photos of the cards and "email envelope" for communication).

I too am somewhat tech challenged, but if your scans are done (which I noticed most of yours are in), it will literally take seconds to fill out the album pages. It is extremely user friendly, as it automatically recognizes which slot and page number each card belongs in once you click in the middle of any page slot. Two quick clicks per card. I would say it takes less than 30 seconds for a full page of 9 cards, and there are 152 total pages.

Good luck, email or pm me if you get stuck.

BTW Todd,

I too would love to see the images for some of the prize/rare cards (especially the rare combo's we often talk about). Not being a big fan of social media outlets (Facebook, twitter, etc.), I gave a lot of thought to the pros and (many) cons of publishing my images and obviously decided to proceed. I believe the images of "our minis" add so much to this thread and ultimately the registry collections. So there's my album reliving those "ultra pages & 3 inch binder" days. Sharing with all.

Thanks for the kind remarks.
    Tony's 1975 Minis
  • Options
    Thanks, Tony, I appreciate you taking the time to post that and will put one together soon!

• Options

<< <i>Thanks, Tony, I appreciate you taking the time to post that and will put one together soon! >>

Tony, thanks for being the first, I must say - without exaggeration that thumbing through your collection/set in binder form was one of the 5 most enjoyable moments since I started collecting minis - it was great looking at a high grade PSA set this way...stumbling on your PSA 9 Taveras and Jose Cruz was quite a bonus!
    BTW Tim, I hope this motivates you to finally complete your set!
  • Options
    MiniMasterMiniMaster Posts: 505 ✭✭
    Henry, I was reading through some of this thread and noticed on page 82 I had mentioned something about PSA needing to revamp the weighting system and it got very little feedback. You were the only one to even acknowledge my remark, albeit sarcastically, lol. Almost a year later it appears PSA has elected to make a very positive change with the 1/1's and 1/2's getting a bump on weighting. I believe this is a great idea. Looking forward to it's implementation in June. PSA was going to roll it out sooner but it was in conflict with the timing of annual awards
    so they've decided to wait until June. Makes sense image
  • Options
    I'm surprised they haven't yet implemented the 9.5 grade. image

• Options

<< <i>Henry, I was reading through some of this thread and noticed on page 82 I had mentioned something about PSA needing to revamp the weighting system and it got very little feedback. You were the only one to even acknowledge my remark, albeit sarcastically, lol. Almost a year later it appears PSA has elected to make a very positive change with the 1/1's and 1/2's getting a bump on weighting. I believe this is a great idea. Looking forward to it's implementation in June. PSA was going to roll it out sooner but it was in conflict with the timing of annual awards
    so they've decided to wait until June. Makes sense image >>

Well, if we are talking minis I don't understand the 1/1 or 1/2 as the logical weighting bump. That is totally random and many of those are obvious cut cards anyways. Moreover, some of the 1/1 10s are actually common cards in 9s and 8s. Why is the number of 10s more important to the rating strength of the card than the number of 9s? To me it would be more sensible to look at red/yellow green/yellow combos, and extra bonus if they are stars (like the Gibson). Otherwise, I am as agnostic as always. I went back to my comment and I was gonna say the same thing - I believe only you and MattyC ever really paid attention to that and I wish we had the old thread where you two would argue about .5 this and that or your weekly Friday night "stop chip bidding me" spats lol - I miss those.

EDIT: Out of respect to MattyC I'll have to rejoin with what he would argue "The Brett and Yount rookies are wildly under-weighted" - followed by his "I'll pay big money for the first Rose PSA 10 - followed by a nice PDF of his perfect Brett 10 image
  • Options
    The new weighting will be for all PSA Sets
  • Options
    Congratulations MM on the Brett 10 - I know you need that card. Those auctions were brutal but I did escape with the under-rated Carter PSA 10 image I believe at least 3 of them are shorts so it was great to grab one of the few that fill the holder.
    I am very glad that the Brett goes to one of our sets rather than some whale who flew in with a massive bid. BTW did anyone see the recent auction for the MVP 9s? Those were some crazy prices! 195 went for 405.00 and 200 went for 312! Go minis! Maybe the secret is out.
  • Options

<< <i>Congratulations MM on the Brett 10 - I know you need that card. Those auctions were brutal but I did escape with the under-rated Carter PSA 10 image I believe at least 3 of them are shorts so it was great to grab one of the few that fill the holder.
    I am very glad that the Brett goes to one of our sets rather than some whale who flew in with a massive bid. BTW did anyone see the recent auction for the MVP 9s? Those were some crazy prices! 195 went for 405.00 and 200 went for 312! Go minis! Maybe the secret is out. >>

That was fun to watch! Nice pickups for both of you. I was eyeing the Carter myself. Sneaky tough card and that was a nice one. The Brett was stellar, nice job T. Allan.

• Options
    Thanks Ryan
    well I'm just glad that I got my Brett and Yount 10s early! sheeesh! It's looking like 40K to get those now...I believe there were 8 people who bid 15K or higher on the Brett so I don't see that card going down anytime soon. I knew this would be epic when my 11K snipe on the Yount 10 was blown through an hour out. I had to scamper and up the bid on the Carter because I was NOT gonna lose out on that. 5.3K was a deal IMO.
    I barely won the Munson which was also bid around 2x VCP. The interesting auction was that I believe I got a tremendous deal on the PSA 7 40 card lot. If you actually look through those cards there were many tough commons and stars. Those cards looked very strong for 7s.
  • Options
    BTW did anyone see the recent auction for the MVP 9s?

I was happy to land a nice looking #209 for just $34.00 to upgrade the 8 in my set. Was outbid on the #196 and the #212~Henry, how many PSA 9 #196s does one person need??!! LOL!

• Options

<< <i>BTW did anyone see the recent auction for the MVP 9s?

I was happy to land a nice looking #209 for just $34.00 to upgrade the 8 in my set. Was outbid on the #196 and the #212~Henry, how many PSA 9 #196s does one person need??!! LOL! >>

image Tim that card would have been yours for a bid of 56.00. I valued that card 2x VCP because the pop is only 29 with 1 10 (probably cut) - the MVP cards are brutal in regards to being cut as many were holdered during the window. So I am not sure what the true population is - also the 8 population is pretty low. You got to be more aggressive with this crowd image

EDIT: I have to hear from MM if a bid of 26K would have won the Brett? I reduced my 26,100 bid to 23,200 because I was worried about the Carter ballooning...
  • Options

<< <i>

I was happy to land a nice looking #209 for just $34.00 to upgrade the 8 in my set. Was outbid on the #196 and the #212~Henry, how many PSA 9 #196s does one person need??!! LOL! >>

image Tim that card would have been yours for a bid of 56.00. I valued that card 2x VCP because the pop is only 29 with 1 10 (probably cut) - the MVP cards are brutal in regards to being cut as many were holdered during the window. So I am not sure what the true population is - also the 8 population is pretty low. You got to be more aggressive with this crowd image

EDIT: I have to hear from MM if a bid of 26K would have won the Brett? I reduced my 26,100 bid to 23,200 because I was worried about the Carter ballooning... >>

Coincidentally, I did pick up a really nice PSA 8 #196 for $20 last week, which was the last MVP card I needed for my set so I'm good, Henry~would have been nice to get the 9 as the vast majority of MVP cards in my set are pack pulled PSA 9s, but an 8 will have to do for now, or until Henry decides the dollar will become worthless again and retreat to his bunker, LOL.. image

• Options
    Thanks Henry! I've always known I would have to pull the trigger on this card at some point. As special as my set has become, I've felt like I had this gaping hole in my set without the Brett PSA 10. If I didn't do this now I'm not sure I'd ever have another shot at such a premium example. Congrats on the Carter! Staggering prices realized on these high end examples! It would appear the Mini's have reached a whole new level.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

EDIT: I have to hear from MM if a bid of 26K would have won the Brett? I reduced my 26,100 bid to 23,200 because I was worried about the Carter ballooning... >>

Coincidentally, I did pick up a really nice PSA 8 #196 for $20 last week, which was the last MVP card I needed for my set so I'm good, Henry~would have been nice to get the 9 as the vast majority of MVP cards in my set are pack pulled PSA 9s, but an 8 will have to do for now, or until Henry decides the dollar will become worthless again and retreat to his bunker, LOL.. image >>

Haha, nice Tim - of course the dollar will collapse around the fall of this year. Why do you think I am buying all the minis? Might as well spend this soon to be worthless paper before the markets crash. I am all set on bullion, bullets and butter - the bunker is fully loaded image
  • Options
    Well gentlemen, it’s been exactly a year since I opened my first packs of minis and my addiction to this set began. I posted my original cards from those packs back on page 84. Check it out.

To celebrate my year of collecting the set (has it really only been a year?) I picked up a box of minis for a great deal last week on the BST forum with the intention of ripping. It arrived today and I couldn’t wait to open it.

Lo and behold, the packs looked similar to that first box I opened a year ago. The cards were all facing in so you couldn’t see what card was on the top or bottom. I knew this had a chance to be a special box. I ripped a pack, saw how sharp they were and just kept going.

After going through all 36 packs, I pulled 110 cards that I’m planning to submit to PSA. I’m expecting a bunch of 9s. I’ve included scans of some of the highlights from the box below. No Brett, but I did pull a beautiful Yount, Rice, Carter, 2 Aarons, a sweet Carew, a bunch of MVP cards, and several full size red/yellows & green/yellows.

Having opened my fair share of packs over the last year looking for mint minis, I know how difficult it is to find a box like this. I felt like a kid in a candy store tearing into these packs wondering what surprise lay within.

Check out the scans below for some of the highlights. Long live the Minis!

Some of the green/yellows. All full sized with great color!

The red/yellows were just as nice. Top of the sheet cards came out clean in this box. This Montague is almost as nice as the 9 I pulled last year.

These were some of the sharpest of all the cards I pulled. I feel like these all have a shot at 10.

Several nice MVP cards in this box. I especially like the 51 & 57s. Both really nice cards. The Garvey is also a sneaky tough card. This is a nice one.

Finally, here's some of the star cards. I'm thinking a 9 on Yount and Carew with an outside shot of a 9 for the Rice and Aaron.

• Options
    Some very sharp cards there, Ryan! When I saw you post to that thread by Scott last week, I knew you'd be ripping that poor box open, lol..

Yount looks very nice~centered a tad low, and more likely a strong 8, but you have at least a shot at a 8.5/9, imo. Carew looks like a possible 9, as does the 57 MVP card. Aaron is centered a bit high, but I have found that PSA will favor cards centered higher vs cards centered lower. Good luck on the sub!

Any Bretts in the box?

• Options
    Congrats Ryan! Those card are outstanding, and should pull some very nice grades.
  • Options
    Thanks guys. No Brett's or Ryan's in the box, unfortunately.

• Options
    Very nice box. Grats on the results and the guts to rip it.
    1975 Mini Collector
    ebay id Duffs_Dugout
    My Ebay Auctions
  • Options
    As luck would have it, my large sub from 2 weeks ago popped today just as I was planning to get another submission together. Love the super fast turnaround!

Overall very pleased with the results. A bunch of tough 9s and 8s. Lots of upgrades to my mini set. Was hoping for a few more 9s or a 10, but I'll take it. 25 of 88 cards graded a 9.

I've bolded some of the highlights.

1 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 370 Tom Seaver
    2 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 616 Rookie Outfielders
    3 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 622 Rookie Outfielders
    4 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 640 Harmon Killebrew
    5 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 660 Hank Aaron
    6 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 450 Willie McCovey
    7 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 491 Doyle Alexander
    8 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 397 Bill Freehan
    9 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 90 Rusty Staub - This one is a super tough one! I have an 8.5 in my set that I'll be selling.
    10 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 142 Bob Reynolds
    11 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 203 1965-MVP's Z.Versalles/W.Mays
    12 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 414 Manny Mota
    13 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 360 George Scott
    14 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 305 Jim Colborn
    15 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 329 Ted Kubiak
    16 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 368 Vic Albury
    17 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 504 Buddy Bradford
    18 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 553 John Boccabella
    19 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 507 Tom Carroll
    20 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 347 Mike Caldwell
    21 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 589 Braves Team Clyde King, Mgr.
    21 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 589 Braves Team Clyde King, Mgr.
    22 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 332 Fred Kendall
    23 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 404 Ted Sizemore
    24 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 564 Tommy Davis - this is the one I posted a scan of last month. Was hoping for a 9
    25 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 326 Wayne Twitchell

26 NEAR MINT 7 1975 Topps Mini 444 Gene Garber
    27 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 380 Sal Bando
    28 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 322 Ed Goodson
    29 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 253 Jesus Alou

30 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 342 Leroy Stanton
    31 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 541 Roger Metzger
    32 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 408 Clyde Wright
    33 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 424 John Lowenstein
    34 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 340 Paul Splittorff
    35 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 344 Ben Oglivie
    36 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 471 Bob Stinson
    37 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 455 Don Wilson
    38 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 80 Carlton Fisk
    39 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 518 Leo Cardenas
    40 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 521 Dennis Blair
    41 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 85 Bill Bonham
    42 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 346 Bobby Darwin
    42 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 346 Bobby Darwin
    43 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 95 John Mayberry
    44 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 117 Orioles Team Earl Weaver, Mgr.
    45 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 200 1962-MVP's M.Mantle/M.Wills
    46 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 282 Jerry Morales
    47 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 486 Ray Fosse
    48 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 472 Bruce Dal Canton
    49 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 24 Al Fitzmorris
    50 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 360 George Scott
    51 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 70 Mike Schmidt
    52 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 103 Rick Miller
    53 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 400 Dick Allen
    54 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 2 '74 Highlights Lou Brock
    55 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 343 Danny Frisella
    56 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 300 Reggie Jackson
    57 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 580 Frank Robinson
    58 NEAR MINT 7 1975 Topps Mini 168 Bill Greif
    59 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 136 Jim Mason
    60 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1975 Topps Mini 647 Claudell Washington
    61 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 326 Wayne Twitchell - two on the same sub!
    62 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1975 Topps Mini 564 Tommy Davis
    63 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 458 Ross Grimsley
    64 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 55 Bobby Bonds

65 NEAR MINT 7 1975 Topps Mini 301 Dave Roberts
    66 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 499 Marty Perez
    67 NEAR MINT 7 1975 Topps Mini 545 Billy Williams
    68 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 637 Ted Martinez
    69 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 500 Nolan Ryan
    - i posted this one to the forum also. was pulled from a GAI pack i picked up off ebay.
    70 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 335 Jim Palmer
    71 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 315 Don Kessinger
    72 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 590 Cesar Cedeno
    73 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 53 Dave Giusti - incredibly tough card. Upgrade for my set.
    74 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 76 Ed Sprague
    75 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 125 Ken Singleton
    76 NEAR MINT 7 1975 Topps Mini 620 Rookie Catchers-Outfielders
    77 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 131 Toby Harrah
    78 N8: MISCUT 1975 Topps Mini 601 Juan Beniquez
    79 MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 385 Dock Ellis
    80 NEAR MINT 7 1975 Topps Mini 180 Joe Morgan
    81 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 223 Robin Yount
    82 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps 30 Bert Blyleven
    83 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps 564 Tommy Davis - I subbed two full sized ones that I picked up on eBay. About what I expected.
    84 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 626 Larry Haney
    85 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 Topps Mini 301 Dave Roberts - Another upgrade for me.

Once I get the package back and figure out which are upgrades for my set, I'm likely going to be doing another sale of duplicates. If folks are interested in anything in particular please PM. Stay tuned.

• Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    Ryan,
    Those are some nice hits in the pack along with great pop results. Those TD's are a beast. Can't wait to see what those new red/yellow and green/yellows grade.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    Very nice! That is an awesome sub! I would have bolded this one also:

MINT 9 1975 Topps Mini 85 Bill Bonham

That card is usually plagued with a hint of snow; it's a relatively easy 8, but a tough 9 IMO.