Comments

• Options
    TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

About time for?

Frank

BHNC #203

• Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not laughing yet. You will need to explain further.

• Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭✭

?????

• Options
    garrynotgarrynot Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭

Is it necessary to swear in the titles?

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do not get it :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    ldhairldhair Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's an off center strike. Worth a few dollars but not much.

Larry

• Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,418 ✭✭✭✭

The only thing I can see as possibly being funny to you is if this is perhaps the year you were born (or got married, or some other life changing event).

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you laughing because you finally found a significant mint error?? You have certainly been searching a lot of cents....Cheers, RickO

• Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure why the flags, particularly, but we're just missing the joke. Is this the first real Mint error you've found? It's a pretty cool one.

• Options
    KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Addictederror said:
    Bout time.

cool coin...how much? ;)

• Options
    BillDugan1959BillDugan1959 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

2018 Red Book says $12, but anywhere from $3 to $10 seems more likely.

The full date being readable helps, given the significant degree that this coin is off-center.

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you found that in a roll that is a fantastic find, but pls keep the language in check, at least if you want to keep your posting privileges.

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will say it is nicer than this one that I found roll searching :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey you found something very good keep up the good work. Now move up a bit and find a DDO or DDR. ;)

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where did you find it? I cant imagine it even fitting into a roll, since it is still red I assume an old mint bag? Pretty cool find!

Collector, occasional seller

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 23, 2017 12:43PM

The "f" does not bother me at all...the >:) attitude toward folks who have been helping him does!

• Options
    BillDugan1959BillDugan1959 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

The "f" word is really out of place, but now he is threatening people (on another thread).

• Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

You know how it is. Some pull up a chair and ask some questions some kick down the door and demand a answer. Some work better with others and some just work. ;) Lets just keep a eye out on this one.

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    Wabbit2313Wabbit2313 Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

I scanned the dudes other threads and this one. I have no clue what he is talking about, but he sure thinks everything is funny.

• Options
    ldhairldhair Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭✭✭

The guy is a bit new. Maybe he will turn catch on.

Larry

• Options
    BruceSBruceS Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, just another uber enthusiastic roll searcher that looks at way too many coins and starts to see things that are not there.

He finally found a legit error and I think he just wanted to boast a little. I don't know why he started all the 55 threads. But hey we have all been there at one time or another. If you searched rolls you know your eyes start going crossed.

Nothing wrong with searching. But if I can give him one bit of advice it would be: look for known varietys and don't waste all the time looking for new ones.

eBay ID-bruceshort978
    Successful BST:here and ATS, bumanchu, wdrob, hashtag, KeeNoooo, mikej61, Yonico, Meltdown, BAJJERFAN, Excaliber, lordmarcovan, cucamongacoin, robkool, bradyc, tonedcointrader, mumu, Windycity, astrotrain, tizofthe, overdate, rwyarmch, mkman123, Timbuk3,GBurger717, airplanenut, coinkid855 ,illini420, michaeldixon, Weiss, Morpheus, Deepcoin, Collectorcoins, AUandAG, D.Schwager.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file