Home Precious Metals
Options

***Official September 2017 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 1, 2017 7:10AM in Precious Metals

If you have any precious metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, asking price, shipping and accepted methods of payment. Photos of items for sale are definitely a plus and having your User Profile turned on helps as well.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for and what you're willing to pay.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of September 2017, when October 2017 comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

Comments

• Options
    MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 6, 2017 7:17AM

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 5, 2017 9:39AM

FSHO - 1986-W Proof AGE & 1907-D AU $20 DE & Woof Woof - MS60 NGC - 1900-S $20 Gold - NO RETURNS

NGC 60 alone is $1325 shipped, see BST post above (or below) for other prices and BST post for terms and conditions.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    BLee23BLee23 Posts: 335 ✭✭✭
    edited September 26, 2017 7:20AM

Successful BST Transactions: sinin1, Kryptonitecomics, seemyauction, RyGuy, cucamongacoin, holeinone1972, Ciccio, sbeverly, Gerard, Topstuf, Downtown1974, CaptHenway, PerryHall, Barndog, LukeMarshall, Cent1225, commoncents05, Soldi, SurfinxHI
  • Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    edited September 18, 2017 2:59PM

pls delete. Thanks.

References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options
    2ltdjorn2ltdjorn Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭

Looking to buy an ounce or so of gold, for anniversary.

Year of Marriage = Ounce of gold.

A fun way to accumulate.

WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CCC2010.... That Texas 2 ounce slug is interesting...anything on the reverse? Cheers, RickO

• Options

2 coins added to MY WOOF WOOF OP above.

NGC MS60 pictures posted Other pictures coming.

1986-W Proof AGE - No Box, No COA - Pictures coming soon
    $1370 shipped

1907-D AU (55ish) $20 Gold Double Eagle - Pictures Coming Soon
    $1325 Shipped

buy all 3 for melt + $30 shipping and terms/conditions listed
    otherwise prices and terms/conditions listed.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    CuKevinCuKevin Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭

Queen's Beast 1/4 oz. and 2 silver rounds for $370 net to me. Melt is ~$370 at time of writing. Will sell for $375 net to delivered.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6027503/uploads/editor/48/sh1l7xpb7o2m.jpg

Choice Numismatics www.ChoiceCoin.com

CN eBay

All of my collection is in a safe deposit box!
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 5, 2017 1:15PM

Late 19th to early 20th century solid gold...thimble! S O L D !

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

Weiss, pm sent!

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

$24 shipped. Pay pal, or trade for one bitcoin.

• Options
    zrlevinzrlevin Posts: 734 ✭✭✭
    edited September 7, 2017 7:10AM

Gold:

1908 $20 Saint Gaudens - $1340 shipped VF/XF. Problem free with no distracting scratches, etc. There is a copper spot on the reverse - see the photos. The lowest dealer price I could find on these was $1370 from APMEX.

Silver:

20 oz generics - SOLD

2016 Kangaroo - SOLD Spotty on the reverse.

Trades: I prefer to sell these, but I'm willing to consider full or partial trades for:

• Sovereigns
    • 20 Francs (France, Switzerland, Italy, Greece)
    • $10 Indian
    • $20 Liberty
    • 1oz AGE

Payment: PPF&F or PPG&S(+3%), GW, or Postal MOs preferred. I may be able to set up another method if needed, just ask.

Shipping: $3 up to 5oz, $4 up to 10oz, and $7 for over 10oz via USPS. Anything purchased with the Saint ships free.

Zach
  • Options
    edited September 6, 2017 11:45AM

@TwoSides2aCoin said:

$24 shipped. Pay pal, or trade for one bitcoin.

1 bitcoin
    sold!

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

i didn't mean a "bit" of one coin. :rage:

• Options
    edited September 7, 2017 8:55AM

2017 One Pound Standard (Avoirdupois) 16 ounce Silver American Eagle by National Collector's Mint
    S O L D !!

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    edited September 7, 2017 6:43AM

1992 One Troy Pound .999 silver eagle
    Proof like surfaces
    12 troy ounces. In protective case (striations are in photograph only)
    Melt is currently $216
    Asking $230 shipped paypal

--Severian the Lame
  • Options
    edited September 7, 2017 8:01AM

Very scarce matching pair of vintage 1973 Wittnauer Precious Metals Guild "Ten Precious Freedoms" bars.
    Deep cameo surfaces and bold strikes.
    Each bar is fully hallmarked on both long edges, both bars bear matching low serial numbers (#343)
    Each bar is a beefy 5000 grains, or 10.41667 troy ounces, for a total of 20.82+ troy ounces of .925 sterling silver = 19.27 troy ounces of pure silver
    In original case (which has seen better days but has protected the bars well for nearly 45 years).
    Asking just $375 shipped

--Severian the Lame
  • Options

@Weiss... Those are nice bars... Do you have the complete set? I would love to get the Second Freedom...Cheers, RickO

• Options
    edited September 7, 2017 7:55AM

@ricko said:
    @Weiss... Those are nice bars... Do you have the complete set? I would love to get the Second Freedom...Cheers, RickO

Thanks, I agree! Unfortunately these are the only I have and the only I've ever seen in person. The smaller Wittnauer bars are scarce and highly collectible. These bigger approx. 10 ounce bars are almost non-existent. I'm blowing them out to make way for new material coming in over the weekend. :)

--Severian the Lame
  • Options

@Weiss... Thanks for the reply....I will do a search... not a priority for me, but given my interests in that area, it would be nice to have. Cheers, RickO

• Options

Found this @ricko :smile:

But I find none for sale :disappointed:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options

@1630Boston...Thanks.... I looked also... could find none for sale... Not a priority, will check from time to time. Thanks again for the help....Cheers, RickO

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 9, 2017 5:55PM
  • Options

Northstar Mint 5 troy ounces .999 fine silver bar. Currently three on Ebay, two at $150 and one at $139
    My price-- $109 shipped

• Options

13 cull dollars, $17 each plus 3 shipped

• Options

Got any Euro currency left over from your last trip to Europe? I'm ready to trade silver bullion for some Euros.

PM me if interested. Plenty of board refs available on request.

• Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    edited September 14, 2017 12:13AM

Sold . Thanks.

References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options
    edited September 13, 2017 8:47PM

Six Five 10-ounce Engelhard "pillow top" or "loaf" bars. These are 11th series, circa 1983. Premium condition--if they were coins I'd grade them MS63ish and that's conservative. Unpolished, untouched, a hint of tone to each.
    These are very nice. Click on the images to zoom in.

One gone, five left. Asking $215 each delivered, $210 each if you take all five remaining bars.

One Engelhard 10 ounce 12th series in its original sealed vinyl pouch.
    Superb condition, easily MS65 condition. These were made in far fewer numbers than the above pillow loaf style and are especially scarce sealed like this one.

Asking $229 delivered

--Severian the Lame
  • Options

Very nice bars at a fair price :smile:
    PS I think I need to get that PM verifier, it adds a lot of credibility. :smile:

• Options
    edited September 23, 2017 6:18AM

14k gold at 85% of spot, shipped to you. SOLD

14k Au = .583 pure, 12.48g 14k = .234 oz Troy of pure 24k gold

1) 14k Mariner's Crucifix/Cross, weight 7.66g, ht = 1.5", width = 1.375", clasp = .375". My deep sea fishing days are long past, no longer need the protection from the Kraken.
    2) 14k chain necklace, weight 4.82g, length = 17.5". My wife's necklace, neither one of us has the dexterity to operate the clasp anymore. All thumbs.

PM me if interested. Non-fee payment preferred, Paypal add 3%
    Plenty of board refs

• Options
    CoinlearnerCoinlearner Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 14, 2017 9:26AM

Around 10 face 90%.(9.90 plus 1834 brit coin)..$145 shipped no fee payment

33 Quarters mostly different..PDS mints 118 no fee payment..shipped

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 19, 2017 12:06PM

GONE!

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    BruceSBruceS Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

great deals @mkman123 very tempting.

eBay ID-bruceshort978
    Successful BST:here and ATS, bumanchu, wdrob, hashtag, KeeNoooo, mikej61, Yonico, Meltdown, BAJJERFAN, Excaliber, lordmarcovan, cucamongacoin, robkool, bradyc, tonedcointrader, mumu, Windycity, astrotrain, tizofthe, overdate, rwyarmch, mkman123, Timbuk3,GBurger717, airplanenut, coinkid855 ,illini420, michaeldixon, Weiss, Morpheus, Deepcoin, Collectorcoins, AUandAG, D.Schwager.
  • Options
    edited September 14, 2017 8:09PM

$50 FV 90%
    12.5x FV plus ship.

• Options
    KaelasdadKaelasdad Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭
    edited September 17, 2017 1:21PM

A really nice 100 gram Engelhard poured gold bar came into the shop today, pictures below

Upon research, I see these go for around spot plus 30% feel free to send me a PM if interested.

• Options
    zrlevinzrlevin Posts: 734 ✭✭✭
    edited September 15, 2017 7:38PM

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/B4ilz

Silver:

25 ozt generics - $446.50 shipped (spot!)

PENDING 25 2016 Kangaroos - $480 shipped; No spots

PENDING 20 Philharmonics (mixed dates) - $385 shipped; No spots

PENDING 20 1984 Mexican Libertads/Onzas - $405 shipped; Brilliant BUs!

Gold:

1908 Saint Gaudens - $1325 shipped. A nice VF/XF, see the images.

Take the whole lot for $3,000 shipped!

Payment: PPF&F or PPG&S(+3%), GW, or Postal MOs preferred. I may be able to set up another method if needed, just ask.

Zach
  • Options
    edited September 16, 2017 8:59PM

Successful BST Transactions: sinin1, Kryptonitecomics, seemyauction, RyGuy, cucamongacoin, holeinone1972, Ciccio, sbeverly, Gerard, Topstuf, Downtown1974, CaptHenway, PerryHall, Barndog, LukeMarshall, Cent1225, commoncents05, Soldi, SurfinxHI
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Weiss said:
    Six Five 10-ounce Engelhard "pillow top" or "loaf" bars. These are 11th series, circa 1983. Premium condition--if they were coins I'd grade them MS63ish and that's conservative. Unpolished, untouched, a hint of tone to each.
    These are very nice. Click on the images to zoom in.

I purchased one of these 10 oz bars from WEISS. It arrived today and it is a very nice bar in pristine condition.

Very happy with the purchase.

GrandAm :)
  • Options

Weiss is a trusted source here.... and always good to post about positive transactions with members... Cheers, RickO

• Options

One each 2016 and 2017 Chinese 10 Yuan 1 gram gold pieces.
    These are super scarce--especially the 2016 which is the first year of issue and has a mintage of just 600,000 pieces.
    These are already selling for outrageous premiums online.
    Both pieces in their original sealed mint vinyl flips.
    Both pieces exhibit deep black & white mirrors.
    Asking $134 shipped for both pieces, paypal preferred.

--Severian the Lame
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭

Please check out my eBay store for Disney silver complete with boxes and coa's and other 1 oz collectable silver pieces. let me know if anything catches your eye, I can always do a bit better thru here with your non-fee payment. Thanks
    http://stores.ebay.com/betterbullion

To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options

Currently looking for some sunshine mint 10 oz bars if anyone has any! Thanks

Good deals with KollectorKing, ChrisRx, Tookybandit, LukeMarshall, and Ajaan! On cointalk, Histman, Sakata, Blisskr, and a few others!

• Options

1945 Mexican 2 Peso Gold
    These are usually pretty nice. This one is exceptionally nice with great color and luster.
    Only $73 shipped

--Severian the Lame
  • Options
    PackersBacker36PackersBacker36 Posts: 161 ✭✭
    edited September 23, 2017 1:12PM

Looking to sell, prices are PayPal delivered. Thanks

Silver: (all for $110)
    1888 Morgan NGC MS-63 - $45
    2006 Eagle ngc 69 (Milk spot) - SOLD
    2008 eagle ngc 69 - $25
    2016 eagle ngc 69 - $25
    US Assay silver round - $20
    Washington silver quarter - $3

Gold: (both for $67)
    Monarch 1/2 gram - $25
    Apmex 1 gram - $45

Entire lot for $167

Huge Packers Fan and Collector - Looking for autographs of Blood McNally, Lavvie Dilweg, Boob Darling, and many others from the 20's/30's.

Also collect 90% silver coins. Always looking for Racine, WI Banknotes.
  • Options
    edited September 28, 2017 3:45PM

A pair of Engelhard P series 10 ounce loaf style bars. SOLDIER . PayPal FF, PPG&S +3% or BTC.

5 South East Refining 1 oz rounds. $97 shipped. PayPal FF, PPG&S +3% or BTC.

EPM 10 ounce vintage poured loaf. SOLD shipped. PayPal FF, PPG&S +3% or BTC.

• Options

@Weiss... Nice Mexican piece.... I have a one peso gold Mexican coin.... picked it up years ago....Mexico has nice art on their coins... Cheers, RickO