Home Precious Metals

***Official July 2017 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

If you have any precious metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, asking price, shipping and accepted methods of payment. Photos of items for sale are definitely a plus and having your User Profile turned on helps as well.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for and what you're willing to pay.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of July 2017; when August 2017 comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

Comments

• CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

In 2007 Canada started selling a .99999 (five nines) gold Maple Leaf. This company is selling them for about $250 over spot:

http://www.goldbullionexchange.com/1-oz-gold-99999-canadian-maple-leaf-purest-gold-coin-in-the-world.html

I have ten of the 2007 coins with consecutive serial number certificates to sell as one lot. PM or email me with a serious offer over spot per coin and we can communicate to fix the spot. Cashier's Check only, and it must clear unless known before I ship via Registered Mail at my expense.

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 10, 2017 7:12PM

Looking to downsize, so would take for gold as full or partial trade.

I have a bag of sterling silver medals/coins, some are better and might be nice resalable items.
    4078 grams @.925= 121.278ozt ASW
    Asking melt shipped, currently $2013, ($16.6 spot). Will post images when I get a chance.

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,110 ✭✭✭✭✭

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 1, 2017 6:40PM

I have (2) 2.5 gram Pamp Suisse gold bars for $112 each shipped. $220 for the pair delivered.
    Check or MO only.
    Trades welcome in the form of silver.

• bigzesteebigzestee Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    edited July 5, 2017 7:53PM

BST references several

• valente151valente151 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭

5 coin 1999 Singapore Gold Lions Proof Set, in box, with Gold Plated Bar. Montage on this was 500 sets, probably the coolest gold piece you can get for spot. 1oz, 1/2oz, 1/4oz, 1/10oz and 1/20oz for 1.9oz total of gold. At 1220 spot it comes to 2318. Yours for 2300 shipped. If you think that's too high, throw me an offer.

Hundred+ references and transactions on US Coins board.

• mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 5, 2017 4:48PM

Tough to find Great Panther Silver 5 oz bars. They used to sell these out of their online store, but they (GPS) shut it down a few years ago and they quit making and selling them. I've got 3 of the bars at $115 each, shipped to you. These are cool looking bars.

PM me if interested. I accept Paypal (add 3% for regular PP), checks and USPS Money Orders.

Plenty of board refs

• mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

pm sent to mbogo with a question about the bars :)

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
    edited July 7, 2017 8:31AM

Price change reflected lower.

BST references several

• piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
    edited July 8, 2017 8:57AM

BST references several

• carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 6, 2017 10:57AM

(4) 5 oz Silver ATB $450 Shipped Olympic,Chickasaw,Glacier,Great Basin
    Bullion version,some spots Payment: PPFF (Preferred); PPGS+3%,MO

Loves me some shiny!
  • Booger9989Booger9989 Posts: 404 ✭✭✭

looking to buy a sealed monster box can be US or Canadian, cash deal in person South central PA. Anyone? DM me if so

Positive BST Deals as a seller : Wondercoin, Chumlee, Jerster, Perry Hall , DMarks, MWK, drewsef, SoCalBigMark, Lakesammman, Nurmaler
    edited July 11, 2017 8:56AM

BST references several

• vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

1904 Lib $20 gold PCGS 61 - $1230 shipped. For pictures, check out my thread is the BST forum.

References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
    edited July 11, 2017 1:36PM

BST references several

edited July 15, 2017 12:09PM

SOLD, Thank you.

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very cool bar. Never heard of the "USVI INGOT CO" which I assume stands for US Virgin Islands which is a territory of the US.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

@PerryHall said:
    Very cool bar. Never heard of the "USVI INGOT CO" which I assume stands for US Virgin Islands which is a territory of the US.

If I remember correctly they were made by Howard Eichen but I don't think they were made in the Virgin Islands maybe Mexico.

BST references several

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bigzestee said:

@PerryHall said:

If I remember correctly they were made by Howard Eichen but I don't think they were made in the Virgin Islands maybe Mexico.

I just did a web search. This was a company located in Anaheim, CA with Jeffery Russo as the principal. Strange name for a company that has nothing to do with the US Virgin Islands. LOL.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

@PerryHall said:

@bigzestee said:

@PerryHall said:

I just did a web search. This was a company located in Anaheim, CA with Jeffery Russo as the principal. Strange name for a company that has nothing to do with the US Virgin Islands. LOL.

Okay I thought I was told Howard was a part of it and I think they wanted to move to the Virgin Islands but never got there maybe.I saw one years ago in a random b&m and asked about but I can't remember all of what the owner told me.I didn't end up buying it cause the owner wanted somewhere around double value for it.

BST references several

• Booger9989Booger9989 Posts: 404 ✭✭✭

Why do people post things for sale if they wont respond to a pm?

Positive BST Deals as a seller : Wondercoin, Chumlee, Jerster, Perry Hall , DMarks, MWK, drewsef, SoCalBigMark, Lakesammman, Nurmaler

@Booger9989 said:
    Why do people post things for sale if they wont respond to a pm?

It works the other way too seller responds and silence.If they're online tag them and they get that notification where it pops up on the screen.

BST references several

• dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

1873 Open 3 Liberty Head Double Eagle. PCGS MS60. $1425 delivered.

All the hits and dings you'd expect for the grade, but even color and good details. Coinfacts has it for $1750.

PM me. PayPal no fee or check from honorable, God-fearin' CU people OK.

edited July 12, 2017 4:04PM

BST references several

Not bumped in 2 1/2 days.

edited July 13, 2017 12:16PM

edited for sold or price changes later.

BST references several

• WeissWeiss Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭✭✭

North American Hunting Club Big Game Super Slam
    Columbia Black Tailed Deer medallion
    1 troy ounce .999 fine silver
    In original cointainer-style hard case
    Asking $23.99 shipped paypal preferred

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • BLee23BLee23 Posts: 335 ✭✭✭
    edited July 13, 2017 7:02AM

SOLD

FSH: 2017 1/2 ounce AGE - Spot + $15 + Shipping

I accept Paypal FF, Venmo, BTC, TD Bank "Send Money", or Check from trusted members.

Successful BST Transactions: sinin1, Kryptonitecomics, seemyauction, RyGuy, cucamongacoin, holeinone1972, Ciccio, sbeverly, Gerard, Topstuf, Downtown1974, CaptHenway, PerryHall, Barndog, LukeMarshall, Cent1225, commoncents05, Soldi, SurfinxHI
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Weiss.... Nice hunting club piece....Do they have one for each big game species? Cheers, RickO

• WeissWeiss Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 12, 2017 7:52AM

@ricko said:
    @Weiss.... Nice hunting club piece....Do they have one for each big game species? Cheers, RickO

Apparently a series made for those who are trying to take the 29 big game species in North America. This silver medallion series debuted in 1996 and seems not to be made anymore. Hard to believe that was 20 years ago!

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame

@Weiss.... Yep... 20 years went by fast..... Life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes......Cheers, RickO

• PackersBacker36PackersBacker36 Posts: 161 ✭✭
    edited July 15, 2017 5:45PM

sold

Huge Packers Fan and Collector - Looking for autographs of Blood McNally, Lavvie Dilweg, Boob Darling, and many others from the 20's/30's.

Also collect 90% silver coins. Always looking for Racine, WI Banknotes.
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 23, 2017 9:52AM

gone. thanks.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

edited July 20, 2017 4:57PM

20 1 ounce Apmex silver rounds $spot each shipped out staying up since Apmex buys their brand back around $2 under spot.

10 ounce Apmex American Flag bar $spot shipped out same as the rounds.

Freedom isn't free.

BST references several

edited July 25, 2017 8:00AM

@piecesofme said:
    3 Johnson Matthey King Koil .999 Silver Bars...
    Anyone want these for $120 delivered with your non-fee payment before I try elsewhere? They are circulated but still pretty nice.

That's the mattress chain right? Those are really nice and have to be rare.

BST references several

• valente151valente151 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭

2 1999 JFK Gold $250 Coins
    Each are 15.5 grams, about .55oz.
    Melts at $675, $650 each shipped or $1275 for both.

2 Stillwater Palladium 1oz Rounds
    Melt at $855 each. $845 each shipped, $1675 for both shipped.

$2925 shipped for all 4 coins.

Sold To: 123cents, 1Tommy, acloco, airplanenut, ajaan, ajia, ankurJ, bestclser1, BigJohnD, Bigjpst, Bob13, Boosibri, Broadstruck, Bustcuds, coinhoarder, coinkid855, CoinRaritiesOnline, collectorcoins, commoncents05, DanielBoone, DantesDad, derryb, drewsef, gambinodtx, GaryB, Golden, Greencopper, harry779, jdimmick, kklambo, lkeigwin, LukeMarshall, maprince230, meltdown, MFH, Milkcoin, Mkman123, morgansforever, Musky1011, mustanggt, okiedude, patches, ponderit, ponyexpress8, praedator, preturb, UltraHighRelief, savoyspecial, scrapman1077, shrub68, SlangNRox, Sonorandesertrat, splitaces, terburn88, whatsup, zas107

@bigzestee said:

@piecesofme said:
    3 Johnson Matthey King Koil .999 Silver Bars...
    Anyone want these for $120 delivered with your non-fee payment before I try elsewhere? They are circulated but still pretty nice.

That's the mattress chain right? Those are really nice and have to be rare.

Yes, and yes. They're not in the best, or worst shape hence the discunted price. They go for about $60/each if they were not as circulated.

• JJMJJM Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 24, 2017 12:31PM

Anyone have any intrest in these?
    AG-1 Commercial 1 oz from 1974
    Scarcer Bar, few listed on ebay......
    Circulated 7 bars left any offers??
    Shipped
    No Fee PayPal

👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37
  • TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭

1987 $50 Gold Eagle $1295 shipped. PPG

@Tookybandit ...Nice AGE and those are really nice pictures..... excellent detail. Cheers, RickO

• TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks ricko! I've always found gold to be challenging to image. One day I want to get the fancy rig that the pros at the coin shows use!

• KISHU1KISHU1 Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭

For sale is a 102 ounce silver grease bar that was obtained in the late 1960's when you could exchange paper silver certificates for silver. The purity is at least 90%. The "grease bar" as they are known is from when they weighed the bar they used a grease pencil to write the weight on the silver bar. This bar is very collectable and has been in my family since the day it was issued in the 1960's. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    I am asking $2,500 for the bar
    Thanks

Frank D

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting to see such a specimen, thanks for posting it here :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• BLee23BLee23 Posts: 335 ✭✭✭
    edited July 24, 2017 5:38PM

(1) each - 100 gram and 2 ounce Scottsdale Stackers AND (14) Atlantis Mint 1 ounce skull and crossbone bars. SOLD

PayPal FF, Venmo, or Bitcoin accepted.

Successful BST Transactions: sinin1, Kryptonitecomics, seemyauction, RyGuy, cucamongacoin, holeinone1972, Ciccio, sbeverly, Gerard, Topstuf, Downtown1974, CaptHenway, PerryHall, Barndog, LukeMarshall, Cent1225, commoncents05, Soldi, SurfinxHI
  • chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭

a book of Engelhards...a dansco album containing 48 one ounce Engelhard bars...price is $1000 delivered,payment by check...will try to get dome pictures up later today

• chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭

Very nice collection of bars.... Cheers, RickO