Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Dan Carrs latest

Comments

• Options
    KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

@felinfoel
    Thanks for the heads up. You are a champ.

• Options
    JazzmanJABJazzmanJAB Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭✭

New 1/10 & 1/4 oz. Gold Available NOW !!!!

• Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

2021 Clark Gruber $500 in the bag.

• Options
    dcstuffdcstuff Posts: 41 ✭✭✭

kind of surprised not more comments about dans new Morgan I bought one ! i mean really most of you want to kiss up

• Options
    CoinnmoreCoinnmore Posts: 161 ✭✭✭

:|

• Options
    ɹoʇɔǝlloɔɹoʇɔǝlloɔ Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

DC-Coin / Moonlight Mint - 8 years ago today . . . . . .

Busy chasing Carr's . . . . . woof!

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

• Options
    ɹoʇɔǝlloɔɹoʇɔǝlloɔ Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭✭✭

wow, @Kudbegud 😳❗

• Options

There were a couple more listed from the same seller when I got this one.

• Options

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

• Options

• Options

• Options
    coinsarefuncoinsarefun Posts: 21,682 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dcarr said:

There was a pause in availability while I caught up on production and shipping of various products.
    They are now available again but only for another month or so, and then that will be the end of those.

I am planning a similar piece with the theme being the centennial of the first (1921-D) Denver Mint silver dollars.

Did I miss something? I ordered thia the first day it was posted......what am I getting?

• Options
    Bruce7789Bruce7789 Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 14, 2021 3:11PM

@coinsarefun said:

Did I miss something? I ordered thia the first day it was posted......what am I getting?

You are scheduled for coin number 1563/100 at this time!

Relax, I was just having some fun. The coins are not serialized and I was just winding you up to see if anyone would respond!

Bruce

• Options

@Bruce7789 said:

@coinsarefun said:

You are scheduled for coin number 1563/100 at this time!

Relax, I was just having some fun. The coins are not serialized and I was just winding you up to see if anyone would respond!

Bruce

.... oh snap. You got me ;):D

• Options
    Bruce7789Bruce7789 Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 14, 2021 10:47PM

Having been raised with Horses and having ridden them in various states of undress, i.e. shorts, tee shirts, etc, You would have to be a saint to ride that horse in the altogether like that. Just try riding for an extended period in just Tennis shoes and you'll crawl off almost crippled from raw ankles, let alone riding with one cheek on each side of that Horses backbone with all your ancillary attachments hanging out, Makes me cringe to even think about it!........ :#

Bruce

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bruce7789 Yeah but that's when men were men and the sheep were scared. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kudbegud said:
    New buy off Ebay
    1622 ATOCHA Silver COB 8 Reales. Daniel Carr Moonlight Mint. 27+g .999 Fine. #6

The above cobs were struck by Dan but were antiqued by another company.

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,375 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gold Double Eagles listed this morning... B)

• Options

How can I obtain one... or more?

• Options
    ZoinsZoins Posts: 34,110 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZoidMeister said:

How about Daniel Carr's latest coin club medals for 2021?

Very cool! Also neat that the club is only 20 years young!

• Options
    JazzmanJABJazzmanJAB Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭✭

It's too bad the Reverse of the 1848, isn't a Type 1. The Shield should have straight edges.

• Options

@ZoidMeister said:

I was able to acquire a couple examples of the broken die cud strikes mentioned in his production blog.

!

>

Hey.....it’s not nice to share :'(

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

Were there any 2020 KOTCT Medals?

GrandAm :)
  • Options

@GRANDAM said:

Not so far. Hoping for 2021.

• Options

@Kudbegud said:
    How can I obtain one... or more?

I reached out to the coin club to see if they had any leftovers. They limited me to one of each strike, plus two cud strikes.

Not sure if they have any leftovers. I do know that the silver I got was #25 from the sequence #0 to #25 . . . . .

Of course I did request the highest number still available.

Z

• Options

Thanks for the info

• Options
    TwobitcollectorTwobitcollector Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kudbegud said:

@GRANDAM said:

With any luck the next one will be the 2027 Anniversary

Positive BST Transactions with:
    INYNWHWeTrust-TexasNationals,ajaan,blu62vette
    coinJP, Outhaul ,illini420,MICHAELDIXON, Fade to Black,epcjimi1,19Lyds,SNMAN,JerseyJoe, bigjpst, DMWJR , lordmarcovan, Weiss,Mfriday4962,UtahCoin,Downtown1974,pitboss,RichieURich,Bullsitter,JDsCoins,toyz4geo,jshaulis, mustanggt, SNMAN
  • Options
    TwobitcollectorTwobitcollector Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kudbegud said:

@GRANDAM said:

With any luck the next one will be the 2027 Anniversary

Positive BST Transactions with:
    INYNWHWeTrust-TexasNationals,ajaan,blu62vette
    coinJP, Outhaul ,illini420,MICHAELDIXON, Fade to Black,epcjimi1,19Lyds,SNMAN,JerseyJoe, bigjpst, DMWJR , lordmarcovan, Weiss,Mfriday4962,UtahCoin,Downtown1974,pitboss,RichieURich,Bullsitter,JDsCoins,toyz4geo,jshaulis, mustanggt, SNMAN

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file