2016 Patriots-Revenge Tour COMPLETED

12346»

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

B)

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was fun watching the Commish handing Kraft the trophy. I bet he choked on every word. :)

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:
    I heard somewhere that whenever a team got to the 21 yard line or closer there was never a punt on that drive the entire season. Must have been hundreds. Picked a good time for it to happen.

Edited

mark

Worst playcalling in a big game. EVER. That is the difference between Belichick and other coaches. Players win games but coaches can lose them and Shanahan and Quinn lost that one.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,619 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty simple to me...kick the field goal...turn out the lights. Don't kick the field goal, play dumb and unleash the greatest quarterback in NFL history. Badda bing, badda bang...call it Tommy Ball. Any Pats fan should own and treasure the dvd of the greatest comeback evah, as they say in New England...wicked great.

I live near Atlanta, and played poker Monday night with 6 Atlanta fans...all, who complained (not too hard) about not kicking the field goal and how inept the OC was. The Falcons kicker is 90%++ on the money, yet they left him on the sidelines.
    I wore my Red Sox cap, they all took it well...and I lost $50.00

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Atlanta coaches will be "kicking" B) themselves for a LONG time!

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MCMLVTopps said:
    Pretty simple to me...kick the field goal...turn out the lights. Don't kick the field goal, play dumb and unleash the greatest quarterback in NFL history. Badda bing, badda bang...call it Tommy Ball. Any Pats fan should own and treasure the dvd of the greatest comeback evah, as they say in New England...wicked great.

I live near Atlanta, and played poker Monday night with 6 Atlanta fans...all, who complained (not too hard) about not kicking the field goal and how inept the OC was. The Falcons kicker is 90%++ on the money, yet they left him on the sidelines.
    I wore my Red Sox cap, they all took it well...and I lost $50.00

I think Bryant was 28 for 29 from 49 yards in this past season.

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......