if forced to confess.

They'll ship them back soon,

at a time inopportune.

O, how I hate the wait.

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be singing the same song soon.

Gee, who knew the waiting was enough to make a fella wax poetical?

Well, that's better than chain smoking and pacing the floor in circles, right? Much more constructive and creative. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding!
    You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • Options
    USMarine6USMarine6 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work, made me laugh.
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! I had two regular submissions entered last Monday and two economy submissions entered last Tuesday.

Surely they will post all of the results tonight since they are all beautiful and surely PCGS will agree with

everything I think and fully understand how anxious I am.

Here's to hand cramps created from crossing fingers for over a month!

"If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimage

Four orders day 8, O How I hate the wait

• Options
    SkyManSkyMan Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 13,863 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like your poem !imageimage
    I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done. image

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You made the image proud. image
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    unclebobunclebob Posts: 433 ✭✭✭
    One coin approaching day 30, but that included registration fee/entry. Next coins will be done on the economy rate.
  • Options
    mercurydimeguymercurydimeguy Posts: 4,625 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice image

I have 4 orders in myself and since I do a lot of Darkside these days, turnaround times are a crap shoot. Have seen 12 days, and 45 days. One has been there 21 days...so I am probably 50%+ on the waiting.
  • Options
    OldIndianNutKaseOldIndianNutKase Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bryce, your ode is not to funny, but certainly reflects how much time we saste checking on the status of a submission. But all of us who submit coins can now know we are not alone in the PCGS rowboat.

OINK
  • Options
    TopographicOceansTopographicOceans Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭✭
    oih82w8 might sue for you copyright infringement image
  • Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Living in Europe, I will on occasion submit to Paris. They have grading weeks rather than a long queue. Send an economy submission in at th right time, 5-8 day wait, same as an express submission.
  • Options
    leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Oh, Impatient Me!" would make a great title. image

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great little ditty.... certainly reflects the individual internal strife experienced by collectors

when submitting. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    toyz4geotoyz4geo Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Grading Waiting Blues.

I sent in 2 submissions, arrived Nov 4th. One was my 8 free with voucher. It shipped Nov 17. The other is economy with quarterly special. Still waiting.........
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My ears were ringing for some reason..."Oh I Hate The Wait" is pretty darn close to my screen name "Oh I Hate To Wait".

Seems that the boat is getting filled fast on those of us having to wait...I have four in crossover status, with one "Not Yet A s signed" in the description that has me confused ((1961) 1C CSA-Bashlow Restrike Copper, RD - PCGS #:527916)
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it! image
  • Options
    Edit: changed the "backside" word in my previous post.
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭
    Nice. Surely you have enough Pt's to keep you busy while the wait is on.......right? If not, I need to work for you.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    UMCaneUMCane Posts: 213 ✭✭✭
    When are 5 business days not equal to 5 business days?

When you send them express to PCGS

"Just because you were born on 3rd base doesn't mean you hit a triple"

• Options
    Originally posted by: UMCane

I sent in one submission for Reholder/TrueView only. They were entered last Monday so it will be interesting to see when that finishes. I'm hoping for this week.

Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    BryceMBryceM Posts: 11,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miracle of miracles.......

Grades posted today, and I'm enormously, pleasantly surprised. It was a submission full of oddballs and longshots. I made a POO1 early dime (rescued from a pawn shop), got a raw bust half cent into a holder, got a no-grade on two coins that were no surprise, (but worth a shot), got a 1 point upgrade on a lowish-value Peace dollar crackout, surprisingly got a consistent (but inexplicable to me) low grade on a walker, and had two four-figure borderline problem raw coins come back at higher-than-expected straight grades. Not bad for my 8 "free" submissions.

I suppose it was worth the wait....... assuming they don't go missing in the mail.

Date received 11/4/15, regular submission, I think I might have done secure to get TrueViews - can't remember.
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

10 day regular is running 15 too, as i check over and over on this 10th day
  • Options
    Not sure how long corssovers are supposed to take...but they did "acknowledge" the (1961) 1C {CSA-Bashlow Restrike Copper} yesterday.

(1961) 1C CSA - Bashlow Restrike Copper, RD

• Options
    Originally posted by: Smittys

10 day regular is running 15 too, as i check over and over on this 10th day

Regular is a 15 day service, not 10...so if you get it done in 10, that would be impressive.

• Options
    Originally posted by: oih82w8

Not sure how long corssovers are supposed to take...but they did "acknowledge" the (1961) 1C {CSA-Bashlow Restrike Copper} yesterday.

(1961) 1C CSA - Bashlow Restrike Copper, RD
    Crossovers generally fall in line with the Service Level they were sent for....ie, no major delays for that.

• Options
    ad4400ad4400 Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    17 days into an Economy Submission and have to admit of being guilty of checking more than once a day, checking Shared Orders and trying to read tea leaves of where mine may be. Glad to hear I am not alone on being on pin and needles.
  • Options
    Reholder is supposed to be a 5 day service. Today is business day #8 for Reholder/TrueView. Not sure what is normal/customary for this as they do not provide the stats for this service but I sure was hoping to see pretty pictures this week. I guess the day is not over in Cali so I will keep my fingers crossed.

EDIT!!! I just got an email saying my PayPal CC was hit! I logged in and noticed this sub was complete! Pretty pictures should post tonight hopefully! Wooohoooooooo! image

I have another sub in for restoration. Anyone have recent stats for restoration? The last time I did this I think it was 6-8 weeks but that was a couple of years ago.
  • Options
    BryceMBryceM Posts: 11,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my grades more than 2 days ago, but no photos yet, and it looks like it will be next week before they ship back.

O, how I hate the wait.

• Options
    Originally posted by: BryceM

I got my grades more than 2 days ago, but no photos yet, and it looks like it will be next week before they ship back.

O, how I hate the wait.

I predict the photos will post tonight! image

I'm hoping mine do as well. We will see....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file