Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

AUCTION. This is for Mike's children. Auction CLOSED - Thanx!

123457»

Comments

• Options
    BobSBobS Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    Donation made for lot #34. Thanks for putting this together.

Bob

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Could you please help me with out with step by step instructions on how to complete the donation and complete the auction process? Thanks! >>

On the top of the OP - my original post, you'll see a link to "where" to donate.

Make your donation for the amount of the "lot."

You'll get an email from the donation web.

PM a "copy" of the receipt you got to the donator of the lot.

Thanx!
    Mike
  • Options
    lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Could you please help me with out with step by step instructions on how to complete the donation and complete the auction process? Thanks! >>

Go here: Friends helping Friends - Mike's Kids

Follow instructions. You will need a credit card to make payment. They will send you an email when you are done.

Find out who donated the item your item and PM them with your name and address. Copy and paste email.
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• Options

<< <i>

Go here: Friends helping Friends - Mike's Kids

Follow instructions. You will need a credit card to make payment. They will send you an email when you are done.

Find out who donated the item your item and PM them with your name and address. Copy and paste email. >>

Good idea to put the link again Jami.

Thanx!
    Mike
  • Options
    DavisDavis Posts: 705 ✭✭
    Thanks all. Donation made and PM sent to donator for the Dan Marino.
  • Options
    maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donation made. Thank you for putting this together, all who donated and PSA for their generosity.
  • Options
    Donation made and PM sent. I agree. Thanks very much to those who put this together and for those that donated the items. I think it will be a small blessing for his family in such a difficult time.
  • Options
    Baez578Baez578 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭
    lot#40 paid.

Thanks again for taking the time to put this together.

CU never ceases to amaze and I'm proud to be a part of this great group of collectors.

I tip my cap to all of you
  • Options
    Paid for the 1988 Cello Football Box. PM donator with receipt and address.

Thank you to the coordinators and the donators!!
    Brian

• Options
    Paid for lot #16 Larkin Tiffany. PM'd donator with receipt and address.

Thank you to the coordinators and the donators!!
    Matt
    I collect: 80’s Rookies and 86 Fleer Basketball
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donation made for lot #10 and PM sent. Thanks to all who made this happen.
  • Options
    OK - I am one of those who was shorted when technical savy was handed out. I paid my donation to the website, received an email receipt that I paid. How do I copy the email to the PM? After 30 minutes of frustration, I give up.

Jim
  • Options

<< <i>OK - I am one of those who was shorted when technical savy was handed out. I paid my donation to the website, received an email receipt that I paid. How do I copy the email to the PM? After 30 minutes of frustration, I give up.

Jim >>

Hiya Jim

That's all ya need to do is copy the receipt - then just paste it to a PM of the donator with your name and full address.

Here's an e.g. of what I saw when I paid on the website:

here's the receipt:

Payment Receipt
    Date: Friday, September 26, 2014
    Email: mesablanca1110@yahoo.com
    Amount: $215.00
    You will receive emails from WePay.com containing information about your donation. The charge(s) to your account should look like the following:
    WePay-Friends helping friends
    Kelley Kiddos
    Amount: $215.00

I paid for each of the donators separately so they could see "their" amount:

Email: No email provided

Amount: $100.00

You will receive emails from WePay.com containing information about your donation. The charge(s) to your account should look like the following:

WePay-Friends helping friends

Kelley Kiddos

Amount: $100.00
    Mike
  • Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots 16/17/18 payment confirmed, tracking info provided. Second chance offer sent on additional copy of Lot 18 Tiger BGS9 (same grade/subs) and I have a third available for a $15 minimum donation (same grade/subs) if there is any interest.
  • Options
    59Horsehide59Horsehide Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    59Horsehide59Horsehide Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
    Here is the body of my email receipt from "YouCaring":

"You’ve made a $200.00 payment to Kelley Kiddos.

This charge will appear on your statement as “WPY*Kelley Kiddos”

It does not show my name or any other iformation. My donation properly shows up under the website "supporter tab". YouCaring showed my receipt when I paid which looked just like what you (Stone193) show. I printed my receipt off YouCaring and exited the website anxiously waiting for my email receipt which the instructions said to "copy and paste email" in a PM to the donor of the items I purchased. I have been trying to get back to YouCaring to get my paid receipt but no luck. I purchased Lot #29 - Gold PSA Membership - $125 from (esquiresports) and Lot #35 - 2012 Topps Museum - $75 from (70ToppsFanatic). What do I do next? I was just trying to follow the instructions but guess I am too anal!!

Jim - 59Horsehide
  • Options
    esquiresportsesquiresports Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭
    Jim, I sent you instructions to get the membership.

I am all paid on lot #50 and have already been in contact with the person who donated the lot.

Thanks!
    Always buying 1971 OPC Baseball packs.
  • Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    Paid for Sakic RC and CardVault. PMs sent to donators.

Continue to be impressed with the kindness and generosity of this board.

Thanks to all who participated and contributed.

Jim
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • Options
    Donation made for lot #51 and I have IM'd the donor. Thank you for starting this thread and allowing me to participate.

Paul

• Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Donation made for lot #58 and I have IM'd the donor. Thank you for starting this thread and allowing me to participate.

Paul >>

PM sent to you Paul.

BIG THANK YOU to Mike for organizing this thing and Arex for keeping track of everything!!! And a special thank you to Jackie, Joe and PSA for contributing as well as giving us this platform to help out Mike's family!!! And most importantly, all the great members here who help out either by donating items and/or purchasing them. image

I just wish we didn't need to have this auction and have been thinking about Mike a lot over the last two weeks or so. Very, very sad...RIP buddy.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    Sorry for double post. It did not appear that the first one went through as the page never turned over to the next page.
  • Options
    lahmejoonlahmejoon Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    All paid on Lot 52 and contact made. Thanks!
  • Options
    Thanx guys!
    Mike
  • Options
    70ToppsFanatic70ToppsFanatic Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭✭
    Lots 2,19 and 20 are paid

Dave
  • Options
    EchoCanyonEchoCanyon Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭
    bump