Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WANTED: T-206 cards of New York Players. 5/25/17 update - Another addition.

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

up

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

TTT

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Dboneesq said:
    Here is a list of the ones I still need:

HIGHLANDERS - Chase, white cap; Chesbro; Keeler, both of them; Kleinow, catching;

GIANTS - Ames, hands above head; Doyle, Joe (N.Y. Nat'l) just like everyone else needs ... lol; Mathewson, all three; McGraw, 2 out of the 4 - I have "Finger in Air" and "Glove at Hip"; Murray, Portrait; Snodgrass, catching; and Tenney.

Doug,

You've really made some headway in this T206 subset. Good luck with the rest.

Donato

Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options

Thanks Donato. I have not been looking as aggressively as I have in the past, but I keep my eye out every now and then. It is a fun project.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

The 67th one - Red Murray Portrait.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    edited May 6, 2017 10:17AM

The 68th one was delivered earlier today:

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

Still need a few more.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

up

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

again.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

Top.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

up

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

Card #69 arrived today. Down to needing 5 cards to complete the HIGHLANDERS SET and SIX cards to complete the GIANTS SET. See my first post for the cards I still need.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

PM sent

Current T206 Needs: (Updated 9/11/17)

LaJoie Portrait 3+, Cy Young Bare Hand 3+

Ty Cobb Bat Off 4+, ANY Red & Green Portrait

• Options

Again.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

up

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

Still looking.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug