Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WANTED: T-206 cards of New York Players. 5/25/17 update - Another addition.

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    TTT
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Picked up 2 more. Will scan when they arrive.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Looking for more.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    My most recent pickup. PINHOLES are your friends!!!

imageimage
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    #60 in my T206 NY Player subset came in yesterday. Admiral Schlei Portrait. Although it has the tobacco stain at the top, the picture itself is very clear and the card is crease free. I have some "1s" that look just as nice, but for the price ($25.00) I had to buy it.

imageimage
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Again.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Up.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Again.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Still looking.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Up.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    TTT
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Still looking.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Up
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    TTT
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    TTT
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    I recently received back 11 cards for my NY Sub Set that I sent to PSA. All came back with the grade I thought except Bridwell (I thought 1.5 and it came back a 1) and Quinn (I thought 1.5 and it came back a 3).

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Again.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Very happy to pick up the 60th card for my T-206 NY Sub Set. Got it for $40.00 delivered.

I now need 7 more to complete the Highlanders Set and 14 more to complete the Giants Set.

The cards I still need are listed in my first post.

imageimage
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Waiting for one more to arrive that I purchased the other day.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    The 61st different card for my T206 NY Subset arrived today:

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    up
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    I have never had a custom card made that did not contain an autograph. However, since I am in the process of collecting a NY Player T-206 subset and Mantle is my all time favorite player, I decided to have one done. The cards are the same size as the original T-206s.

I know it's not for everyone, but I like it as an addition to the set.

The UZIT back is on the blue background and the HINDU on the red.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Again.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    TTT
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

up

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

ttt

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    edited October 18, 2016 6:52AM

Look what $20.00 delivered got me off eBay.

Mr. Chase, holding the trophy, arrived in today's mail. It now leaves me with 19 more cards to complete my T209 subset of NY Highlanders and NY Giants. The Chase is my 62nd card for this subset.

When I first saw the card on eBay, I thought the reason for the "A" may have been because the card was soaked at one time and the crease reappeared. Now I am not sure this was the reason. The lines going across the top of his face are parallel with about 1/8th of an inch between them. Maybe this was a piece of tape? In addition, the mark to the right of his hat, after looking under a loupe, is actually a hole that was filled in. Also may be a bit of trimming along the right side.

Still, this card will fit into my set just fine. The ones I still need are in my FIRST post.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

UP

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

Again.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

Top.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

Up

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

TTT

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

Still looking.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

Again.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

Up.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

It's been about a month since I added to my NY subset, but these two new ones just arrived today. This brings to 64 the number of cards I have for this subset.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

TTT

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

up

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

ttt

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

up

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

Up.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

The first.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug