Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WANTED: T-206 cards of New York Players. 5/25/17 update - Another addition.

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Just received a Colavito.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    up
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    again
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    18 to go.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Good morning.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    TTT
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Just picked up 14 of the 18 I needed. ONLY 4 TO GO!!! See first post for ones I still need.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Looking forward to receiving the 14 new cards.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Only 4 left!!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Doug. I sure hope you'll post those 14 when you get them!!
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Doug
    Who are the four you need? Baldschun is so hard to find. I think my last couple of cards that I needed in PSA 8 was Baldschun, Santo, Barber and Groat.
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options

<< <i>Doug
    Who are the four you need? Baldschun is so hard to find. I think my last couple of cards that I needed in PSA 8 was Baldschun, Santo, Barber and Groat. >>

Shane, I know those are tough in high grade, but I am not putting together a set nearly that nice. My set is PSA 6 and lower. Most of the stars are no higher than PSA 4. I keep the first entry in this thread updated with the ones I need ... Koufax, The Mick, Marichal & Frank Robinson.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Dan ... they should arrive on Saturday. I will post them when they get to Long Island.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Yesterday I received the 14 cards that I purchased from a gentleman in Florida. Unfortunately he sent me the Bill Mazeroski instead of the Dick Stuart. I sent him an email, he apologized and will be sending the Stuart out tomorrow. (The line on the bottom right of the Drysdale is on the slab.)

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    jmaciujmaciu Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭
    Doug, those are some beautiful cards. Good luck in finishing off the set.
  • Options
    Thanks John. Going to be searching for those 4 in low grade that present well.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Stuart arrived ... too bad it's o/c T/B. Will have to request no qualifiers when I send in the stand ups.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    UP.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    cpettimdcpettimd Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭
    I have the billy Williams psa 6
    Collecting Clemente master (#6) and basic PSA registry sets, Hank Aaron master and basic sets, Mantle oddball issues, 1970's mega decade HOFs, 1967 Topps pin ups, and high grade Topps Clemente and Aaron. Numerous transactions with over 100 board members.
  • Options

<< <i>I have the billy Williams psa 6 >>

Thanks Doc ... but all I need is:

40 Sandy Koufax
    45 Mickey Mantle
    46 Juan Marichal
    63 Frank Robinson
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    up
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    Really nice looking set.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    bishopbishop Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    Doug---I built the set quite some time ago and have no dupes. I did pick up a pack and wrapper, and this item from Topps Vault. The Williams is a card that never was creation of Keith Conforti

Topps Baseball-1948, 1951 to 2017
    Bowman Baseball -1948-1955
    Fleer Baseball-1923, 1959-2007

Al
  • Options
    Thanks Dave. It's a fun set to put together and it looks decent in low-mid grade.

Bishop - Nice item from THE VAULT. I also had a graded penny pack (was part of the collection I had to sell back in the day) that I picked up from that full box that was broken down, graded individually and sold on eBay back in the day.

I like that Williams. I have a custom autographed one of Pete Rose that Doran made way back when.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Up.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    4 cards to go.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    up
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    TTT
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    New project - Low graded T-206 cards of NY players that present well.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    7-18
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Up.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    up
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Top.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Up
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Top.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Again.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Picked up a few more T-206 NY players.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    TTT
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Again.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    The 18th.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Up.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    The 23rd
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Still looking.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug