Home› Precious Metals
Options

25th Anniversary Maple Leaf

Cool or not?

Start shipping by this month's end. Now available for pre-sale at all the major dealer's website.
Provident seems the cheapest at $25.24.

image
The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009

Comments

  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw those, I like 'em. The whole roll of spotted maples I got last year will prevent me from getting this though.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 38,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Provident linky

    2013's almost over, they better hurry! Only 1,000,000 mintage. image
    Maples are notorious for spotting. I only buy them for silver content. Wonder if they will do a gold version?

    "Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong

  • Options


    << <i>Wonder if they will do a gold version? >>



    Gold series started in 1979.

    They added the security privy this year to the gold version, which is kind of cool.
    I am planning to do a Maple set with all the metals. It may take some time...image
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 38,621 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>Wonder if they will do a gold version? >>



    Gold series started in 1979.

    They added the security privy this year to the gold version, which is kind of cool.
    I am planning to do a Maple set with all the metals. It may take some time...image >>


    I meant a gold version of the "25th." image

    "Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong

  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful coin, but I will stick to ASE's.. just my preference..Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 34,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that has a real nice look to it image
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's pretty cool.

    But Canada's decision not to honor the face value of its NCLT is just a huge turn off to me.

    I'll buy the occasional Maple if I can get them at melt, but only if there is nothing else to buy.
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what is that gold and silver colored pointy looking compass thingy sticking off of it?

    it seems that projecting object would make storage difficult, and possibly dangerous

    Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy the diversity of various world AG bullion issues.
    I wouldn't go for a roll but I will pick 2 or 3.

    Loves me some shiny!

    “Often wrong, but never in doubt.”
  • Options
    I say meh.
    Let's try not to get upset.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,171 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>what is that gold and silver colored pointy looking compass thingy sticking off of it?

    it seems that projecting object would make storage difficult, and possibly dangerous >>



    Photo "borrowed" from Provident. image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    I like the look of it!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

    Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 38,621 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>what is that gold and silver colored pointy looking compass thingy sticking off of it?

    it seems that projecting object would make storage difficult, and possibly dangerous >>


    It's removable for storage, comes with it's own box.

    "Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong

  • Options
    Picture from the World Coin Forum...already milk spotted!

    image
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That doesn't surprise me one bit.
Sign In or Register to comment.