Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Official 2013 BBCE PSA Group Break #4.......LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Tibbs4Tibbs4 Posts: 66 ✭✭
  • Options
    I would like the following if left.

84 Dorusss 1 pack @ 6.25
    84 Topps baseball Rak 2 @ 3.75
    85 Topps baseball Rak 2 @ 5.95
    82 Topps Football cellos 2 @ 6.19
    75/76 Topps basketball 1@52.50
    79/80 Topps basketball 2@7.50
    85 OPC hockey 1@50.00

Thanks
    Chris
  • Options
    Mark, I will take these if still available:

1982 Topps bb wax x 2
    1984 Donruss wax x 1
    1984 topps BB rack x 1
    1985 topps BB rack x 2

football
    1980 Topps wax x 2
    1982 Topps Wax x 2
    1982 Topps cello x 2
    1982 Topps cello x 2
    1983 Topps Wax x 2

Thanks, Mark
    MARK AGGSON
    Collecting Pete Rose Cello Packs
    Pete Rose Master set ranking #4(Retired)
  • Options
    jmoran19jmoran19 Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭
    I'll add one 1983 FB cello and one 1982 FB cello pack, thanks

Current obsession, all things Topps 1969 - 1972

• Options
    Guess I'm late to the party! Give me

BB85 Topps Rack Packs x2
    BB84 Topps Rack Packs x2
  • Options
    buntbunt Posts: 625
    One 1980/1981 OPC Hockey with a centered Gretsky please.
  • Options

<< <i>Amazing. Goes live at 6pm and the 75 mini sells out at 6:03. >>

• Options
    mrpeanut39mrpeanut39 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭
    Thought I was quick on the draw last night. Ended up at post #38. If I were a gunfighter in the Old West, I wouldn't have lasted long.

I did get both items on my list though. I'll join in the long list of those expressing gratitude to our rip-master. Thanks Mark.
    "I think the guy must be practicing voodoo or something. Check out his eyes. Rico's crazier than a peach orchard sow." -- Whitey Herzog, Spring Training 1973
  • Options
    if available 1 of these please

1982 Topps Football Cello Box (24 Packs) $225 w/discount $203 or $8.44 per pack
  • Options
    and one of these if possible

1983 Topps Football Cello Box (24 Packs) $165 w/discount $149 or $6.19 per pack
  • Options
    bb141516bb141516 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    1 1982 topps baseball wax pack

1 1985 topps baseball rack pack

Thanks
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I can't argue with that rational plus they are only football. image >>

May ten thousand bulimic termites use your baseball card collection as an all-you-can-eat buffet!

Snorto~ >>

I knew I'd get some smack for that one and another great point by edmundfitzgerald to leave this stuff unopened. image

I'll deal with you later Tim after I'm done going over my analytics. image
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    If not too late -

2 T 82 BB Wax @ $4.75
    1 T 84 BB Rack @ $3.75
    2 T 85 BB Rack @ $5.94

Thanks !!
    Collecting Topps Baseball: 1966-present base sets
    Topps/OPC Hockey 1966-Present base sets
  • Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    WOW. 17 boxes of 82 Topps gone in the first minute. The last 3 would be gone 7 minutes later.

The speed with which this selection was ravaged was captured brilliantly with Snuffy's Piranha picture. What doesn't get scavenged today, will have predators back for seconds tomorrow.

It would have been great to hear Wild Kingdom's Marlin Perkins do play-by-play on the feeding frenzy.

Thanks again Mark

52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • Options
    76collector76collector Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like it might be tough to completely sell the hockey/hoops boxes. Will those be removed from the rip after a certain period of time if they are still so far from being sold out, and the rest are sold ?
    I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid.
    Collecting:
    post world war II HOF rookie
    76 topps gem mint 10 commons 9 stars
    Arenado purple refractors(Rockies) Red (Cardinals)
    successful deals with Keevan, Grote15, 1954, mbogoman
  • Options

<< <i>Looks like it might be tough to completely sell the hockey/hoops boxes. Will those be removed from the rip after a certain period of time if they are still so far from being sold out, and the rest are sold ? >>

Yes.
    Collecting Topps Baseball: 1966-present base sets
    Topps/OPC Hockey 1966-Present base sets
  • Options
    cincyredlegscincyredlegs Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭
    OK.....updated through BostonAmericans.

Now, I have some bad news and some bad/good news depending on how you look at it............image

For the bad news, Steve will be out of the office next week and asked me to have everyone hold off on paying until the Tuesday after next (day after Labor Day). I know, we all are going to go through withdrawals worse than any heroin addict. LOL.

Now, for the bad news/good news. This means we can and should add more product to the group rip. That is the good news. The bad news, our wallets are probably going to get a little thinner.

Any recommendations on what to add? I have my own but want to hear from the "Cardboard Zombies" first.

Mark

p.s. Thanks for all the kind words. Let's just say I was a little cross eyed when I went to bed last night. Even had CpaMike double check my work. BTW, eating sushi and updating the thread is not a good idea.

Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • Options
    Mark

The 1982 and 1983 Wax boxes went real fast. I missed out on both of those apparantly. I would vote for 1981-1983 wax boxes (no X outs) in baseball. Football any racks from 1986 and earlier. Also any 1985 and earlier baseball rack boxes any brand IMO. My 2 cents.

Jason
  • Options
    Time4aGansettTime4aGansett Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    Perhaps 1983-85 Fleer Cello boxes? 1989 Upper Deck low boxes always seem popular in these group breaks.
  • Options
    Here is something to consider:

The Infamous Longoria Super, plus Kershaw Auto RCs would make this a good group case break:
    http://bbcexchange.com/2006-Bowman-Draft-Picks-and-Prospects-Baseball-Case-(Hobby)(10-CT)-ITEM9618.aspx

Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    Time4aGansettTime4aGansett Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    I'll take the last 1983 Topps football wax pack and 2 1985 Topps baseball rack packs.
  • Options

<< <i>OK.....updated through BostonAmericans.

Now, I have some bad news and some bad/good news depending on how you look at it............image

For the bad news, Steve will be out of the office next week and asked me to have everyone hold off on paying until the Tuesday after next (day after Labor Day). I know, we all are going to go through withdrawals worse than any heroin addict. LOL.

Now, for the bad news/good news. This means we can and should add more product to the group rip. That is the good news. The bad news, our wallets are probably going to get a little thinner.

Any recommendations on what to add? I have my own but want to hear from the "Cardboard Zombies" first.

Mark

p.s. Thanks for all the kind words. Let's just say I was a little cross eyed when I went to bed last night. Even had CpaMike double check my work. BTW, eating sushi and updating the thread is not a good idea. >>

In general, for me, that is good news image

Despite your cross-eyedness, you are doing a great job and thanks!!

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote to add the 1975 and 1976 baseball rack boxes! image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    bigdcardsbigdcards Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭
    It would be fun to pick up more 80s sealed case boxes:

1982 Donruss Baseball Unopened Wax Case Price: $1,600.00
    1985 Fleer Baseball Unopened Wax Case Price: $2,800.00
    To bigdcards: "you are right" - cpamike "That is correct" -grote15
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭

<< <i>Any recommendations on what to add? >>

i hope to see more '82 or '83 Topps baseball wax cases become available, so i can grab my boxes in time.

BTW, eating In-N-Out Burger while generally assuming that there will be something you want still available after the first few minutes is also a bad idea. image
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It would be fun to pick up more 80s sealed case boxes:

1982 Donruss Baseball Unopened Wax Case Price: $1,600.00
    1985 Fleer Baseball Unopened Wax Case Price: $2,800.00 >>

I would second that suggestion. I might even add an 82 Donriss box...don't tell Mike, though, LOL!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    firstbase23firstbase23 Posts: 451 ✭✭✭
    Mark,
    I would like to add the following packs;

2 1985 Topps Baseball Racks
    1 78/79 Topps Bsktball wax
    1 79/80 Topps Bsktball wax

Thanks,

Matt
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Any recommendations on what to add? >>

i hope to see more '82 or '83 Topps baseball wax cases become available, so i can grab my boxes in time.

BTW, eating In-N-Out Burger while generally assuming that there will be something you want still available after the first few minutes is also a bad idea. image >>

Yeah Jeff but I bet that burger was good......
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • Options
    Baez578Baez578 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭
    Just curious...those that missed out but posted for this run would be added to new boxes as first priority (assuming they're the same requested boxes of course) or do we have to re-post to be placed on the list?
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    so good, Mark. i was captivated. image
  • Options
    firstbase23firstbase23 Posts: 451 ✭✭✭
    Mark,
    How about adding another box of 1981T FB.

Matt
  • Options

<< <i>Just curious...those that missed out but posted for this run would be added to new boxes as first priority (assuming they're the same requested boxes of course) or do we have to re-post to be placed on the list? >>

Yes, this is what I normally do. However, I will need you to double check me because I am sure I will make a mistake somewhere.

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • Options
    brendanb438brendanb438 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭
    Can we somehow add more 1981,1984 and some 1986 Topps Football?

Since Football season is about to begin I think anything added will sell out quickly including another box of 1989 Score Football. image
  • Options
    Here is what I am trying to add to the break. Hopefully I will hear back from Steve today or tomorrow morning:

75 Topps BB mini wax box
    82 Donruss BB wax case
    82 Topps BB cello box
    82 Topps BB wax box
    83 Fleer BB cello box
    83 Topps BB wax box
    84 Donruss BB wax box
    84 Fleer BB cello box
    84 Topps BB rack box
    85 Fleer BB wax case
    80 Topps FB wax box
    81 Topps FB wax box
    82 Topps FB wax box
    84 Topps FB wax box
    85 Topps FB wax box
    89 Score FB wax box
    98 Bowman Chrome FB wax box

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • Options
    bb141516bb141516 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    Add me another 1985 topps rack pack since I missed out on 82 topps. Thanks
  • Options
    08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

I will take the last two each of these Football to close them out.
    I think these are still available.

2 1983 FB Topps Cello pack
    2 1985 FB Topps Wax Box

Joe
  • Options
    jmmiller777jmmiller777 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    $#@!...
    Man, how did I miss this!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take:
    2 85 Topps Racks
    2 84 Topps Racks
    CURRENT PROJECTS IN WORK:
    To be honest, no direction, but...
    1966-69 Topps EX+
    1975 minis NrMt Kelloggs PSA 9
    All Topps Heritage-Master Sets
  • Options
    canjondcanjond Posts: 422 ✭✭✭
    Ill take 2 of the 1984 topps baseball rack packs. Thx.
    For information on baseball-related cigarette and tobacco packs, visit www.baseballandtobacco.com.
  • Options
    Nice job Mark,
    If Steve gives you another '75 mini box I'm good for two packs of that and I like the idea of busting a '82 Donruss case. I'd hop on that also. Waiting a week+ to pay Steve is great. That's another billing cycle on the c.c.!!!

Doug

Edit to add I'd also be interested in a 1985 Fleer box which I mentioned in a PM on 8/25/13.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!' Mark Frost
  • Options
    Wow, I just realized I had a son/father post back to back!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!' Mark Frost
  • Options
    slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭

There also seems to be some new product (like the 1982 Donruss Case). How would part 2 of this rip go? Would it be first come first serve again when part 2 starts for just the new product or also for repeat products like the 1975 Topps Mini and some of the other packs. For high demand products like the 75's would only new buyers be allowed to purchase or is it open? I'm ok with whatever is decided, just want to know what I can blow my newly bumped PayPal balance onimage

For the record I would be in for 2 1975 Topps Mini Packs again as well as some more of the new product.
    Steve
  • Options

<< <i>Here is what I am trying to add to the break. Hopefully I will hear back from Steve today or tomorrow morning:

75 Topps BB mini wax box
    82 Donruss BB wax case
    82 Topps BB cello box
    82 Topps BB wax box
    83 Fleer BB cello box
    83 Topps BB wax box
    84 Donruss BB wax box
    84 Fleer BB cello box
    84 Topps BB rack box
    85 Fleer BB wax case
    80 Topps FB wax box
    81 Topps FB wax box
    82 Topps FB wax box
    84 Topps FB wax box
    85 Topps FB wax box
    89 Score FB wax box
    98 Bowman Chrome FB wax box

Mark >>

Good God! I may have to find a 2nd job pretty soon.
    I'm a big Nolan Ryan fan OK???!!!
  • Options

<< <i>There also seems to be some new product (like the 1982 Donruss Case). How would part 2 of this rip go? Would it be first come first serve again when part 2 starts for just the new product or also for repeat products like the 1975 Topps Mini and some of the other packs. For high demand products like the 75's would only new buyers be allowed to purchase or is it open? I'm ok with whatever is decided, just want to know what I can blow my newly bumped PayPal balance onimage

For the record I would be in for 2 1975 Topps Mini Packs again as well as some more of the new product. >>

For any product that is replacing a sold out box (say a 75 mini box), that wouldn't be open to people who already has reserved packs from box 1 unless it is after 9:00 PM EST tomorrow night (the 48 hour mark). If I get the go ahead from Steve, I will do my absolute best to get the boxes up before 9:00 to give everyone else a chance. For any new boxes (say the 82 donruss wax case) that would be open to everyone. Does this make sense?

BTW, updated through canjond.

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • Options
    slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>There also seems to be some new product (like the 1982 Donruss Case). How would part 2 of this rip go? Would it be first come first serve again when part 2 starts for just the new product or also for repeat products like the 1975 Topps Mini and some of the other packs. For high demand products like the 75's would only new buyers be allowed to purchase or is it open? I'm ok with whatever is decided, just want to know what I can blow my newly bumped PayPal balance onimage

For the record I would be in for 2 1975 Topps Mini Packs again as well as some more of the new product. >>

For any product that is replacing a sold out box (say a 75 mini box), that wouldn't be open to people who already has reserved packs from box 1 unless it is after 9:00 PM EST tomorrow night (the 48 hour mark). If I get the go ahead from Steve, I will do my absolute best to get the boxes up before 9:00 to give everyone else a chance. For any new boxes (say the 82 donruss wax case) that would be open to everyone. Does this make sense?

BTW, updated through canjond.

Mark >>

Sounds fair to me. Thanks again for doing all this for the group.

Steve
    Steve
  • Options
    I would definitely want 2 of the 75 mini packs if available. I would like to thank all of those involved for putting this together.
  • Options
    I'll add another 185 Topps BB Rack
  • Options
    bigdcardsbigdcards Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭
    So what is the timing on the new product? Will you have another shark feeding at 6 tomorrow? Or can I reserve a pack of the 98 chrome fb, a box of 82 donruss baseball and a box of 85 fleer right now (pending approval)?
    To bigdcards: "you are right" - cpamike "That is correct" -grote15
  • Options
    BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭
    I'd definitely take 2 of the '98 bowman chrome football and a box of the '82 donruss if we can reserve now.

If not and I missed the rules, I'll figure it out later.
  • Options
    canjondcanjond Posts: 422 ✭✭✭
    If we add another '84 Donruss bb box, you can count me in for 2 packs.
    For information on baseball-related cigarette and tobacco packs, visit www.baseballandtobacco.com.
  • Options
    200!

If I understand the contest correctly, I won everything in the first post of this thread, yes? image

Snorto~