Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

RIP Chreap card for card thread! Thanks to everyone who got involved!!!

Comments

• wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    Lot 1, 1996 Japanese card of Wayne "Ken" Sharmock PSA 10 second year card of this famous MMA martial artist and pro wrestler
    [URL=http://s848.photobucket.com/user/wrestlingcardking/media/shamrock_zpsf6f656df.jpg.html]image[/URL]

Lot 2, for the unopened guys a pack of 1968-69 Panini cards. I also have a 1969-70 pack if that is more appealing to you. There are only a few cards per pack making the odds of finding a Cassius Clay not the best. He would not be in the 1969-70 pack.
    [URL=http://s848.photobucket.com/user/wrestlingcardking/media/panini68_zpsabfc6182.jpg.html]image[/URL]

Lot 3, Emmitt Score RC....just because I have it laying around and he will not sign cards in Tahoe.....
    [URL=http://s848.photobucket.com/user/wrestlingcardking/media/emmitt_zps2fb556c4.jpg.html]image[/URL]

Lot 4, two of the following wrestling all stars
    1983 Bellomo PSA 8, Jules Strongbow PSA 8, Tony Garea PSA 7, Matt Borne PSA 7, Bob Roop PSA 7, Bobby Duncum PSA 7, Candi Divine BGS 7.5, I have this one on ebay now but it is a a Mr. Olympia PSA 8 and if there are no bids I'll pull it and give it to you......

Lot 5, if you need some raw wrestling all stars of guys that are common, I can make a small lot of a few cards for you. I do not have much of 1982 A but the lots that are available here go first if a poster wants it.........

Lot 6, 1887 Kimballs tobacco cards with clean backs
    [URL=http://s848.photobucket.com/user/wrestlingcardking/media/kimballs_zps1b7ca2a5.jpg.html]image[/URL]

Lot 7, two of the four autos
    [URL=http://s848.photobucket.com/user/wrestlingcardking/media/autos_zps6da638f1.jpg.html]image[/URL]

I've got more but will send this along at this minute and see as dead space in this thread is never fun on this thread.....

Rob
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Rob,

I'll take the Billy Robinson and Ivan Koloff autographed cards.

THANKS!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
    See my new offerings on the April 16 thread. There are NINE choices!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
    TTT. If still here tonight will look for another couple of lots to add.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Added an autographed Duke Snider and '72 Clemente IA as another choice.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

OK ... I have added many more choices for all you guys. Here is my revised offering. Take one of the cards/groups that I have listed below.

An autographed 1952 Topps Jerry Coleman.

A customized auto card made by former member Doran.
    imageimage

Autographed cards of Bill Mazeroski and Bill Skowron.

TWO autographed cards of Andre Dawson.

For you auto racing fans, THREE autographed cards of Jeff Burton.

Autographed Snider and Clemente card

Unopened 1953 Tarzan 3-D penny wax pack. The larger of two seals on the reverse is loose.

1978 RENNIE STENNETT. This is currently on eBay. It is available as long as there are no bids.

DALE MURPHY - 1980 AND 1981
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• HallcoHallco Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice variety Doug! image Someone needs these! C'mon!
    People around here need to wake up!!!
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable

<< <i>People around here need to wake up!!! >>

HAHA ... yeah, not sure what's going on Rob ... nine choices ... SOMEONE has to like SOMETHING, no?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

I think you are fine.....just need to have some folks read the thread......this is a great way to move things of small value. I'm always excited to recycle things in and out to get things that I don't have. There should be someone else out here that feels the same..... I probably will give one of the Kaepernicks to my nephew so I was pretty happy to participate. Hold tight as someone should bite although I guess you can always put up a lot again if you feel like it.
    Not sure what else to put up as there is quite a variety.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• vettfanaticvettfanatic Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Not sure what else to put up as there is quite a variety. >>

I think everyone is holding out for some more of those 88 Donruss boxes. image

<< <i>

<< <i>Not sure what else to put up as there is quite a variety. >>

I think everyone is holding out for some more of those 88 Donruss boxes. image >>

HAHAHA ... I'll make that the tenth choice! Three '88 DR Wax boxes, but the taker must pay for shipping!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

TEN choices guys! Nothing any of you guys like?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    I will take the donruss boxes. I have to jump on conference call but will post within the hour.
    Please choose one of the four lots

#1 1948 Leaf Football

#2 1952 Bowman Small

1960 Topps PSA 8

#4 Modern HOFer lot

#5 1960's PSA 8 Packers card

Glad to see Doug off the hook here.....I got my Kaepernick cards today and they look great. Thanks.
    this deserves first page status
    Added a really nicely centered PSA 8 Packers team card from the 60's. Solid card.
    Man, no football collectors want that Packers team card?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Pre72Pre72 Posts: 217
    I know I just took a card, but that's an awesome team card. I'll take it. Posting asap.

Always looking for Vintage Yankees & NASCAR

Eric
    LOT 1

LOT 2
    1954 World Series Game 7 phantom ticket Indians vs Giants

LOT 3
    Hawk 12/100 Kramer 01/10

LOT 4
    Matt Kenseth pair of Gem mint rookies of this years possible champ

LOT 5
    Not a crease on "N" in Johnson just a scratch on case

I send out after someone takes your item. Thanks!

Eric
    Glad the lot was taken. I was surprised the Packer card lasted as long as it did.
    Bump

Eric
    Tough crowd....I will offer a few new listings late tonight if no takers.

Eric
  • I think the Harper lot in particular is a fantastic offering. The sole reason I haven't taken it is b/c I can't think of anything comparable that I want to part with.
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA

<< <i>I think the Harper lot in particular is a fantastic offering. The sole reason I haven't taken it is b/c I can't think of anything comparable that I want to part with. >>

I agree! I also sent a PM to the individual offering the lot telling him that those two cards are worth TWICE what he took. He was OK with that! Although they have been selling for about $30.00 each, the other week I sold one on eBay for $61.00!!! Could not believe the price ... and YES, I got paid! haha I'm usualy the guy that sets the LOW for selling a card ... NOT the high!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

I'd like the Harper lot too but it does seem that this is a very tough crowd now.......... There is no fault with the offerings at all for the guidelines that are set for this PIF. If anyone wants one of my offerings I'd jump on the lot that is offered now..... I am a bit puzzled there are not more people checking this thread out.
  • maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take the Harper Lot

Offerings moved below
    Added 2 more lots, one unopened and one memorabilia item.
  • NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Hi all.

Sorry I derailed the thread. I had a work-related emergency that took me away. Don't feel sorry for me - it involved a couple weeks in Marseilles and a couple more near Sao Paulo.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
    I have been out of state due to a family emergency. I can add a 1991 O-Pee-Chee Chipper Jones PSA 8 to the current lots above. As with the others, choose a lot and add a choice of unopened.

Representative photo for now

Received the Packers team card today, looks great thanks!

Nick, you could always add to the current lot since you received something for nothing or offer something to the member who started the thread after your emergency, just a polite suggestion.

Eric
  • NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    I didn't receive the Flaman - I hadn't sent my contact info on to the person who put it up.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
    Current Offerings

Choose one of the lots and a choice of the unopened

Lot 1
    Up for the taking is a SGC 88 Cal Ripken Jr Desert Shield Record Breaker #5. This is the toughest card in the set to get in high grade, up until the last few months there were no PSA 10s. The black portion in the top left corner appears to be a remnant from the encapsulating process.

Lot 2
    BCCG 10 1987 Leaf Greg Maddux Rookie and a raw 1987 Donruss Maddux. The Leaf is very limited and condition sensitive, as soon as he gets in the hall next year this card will skyrocket.

Lot 3

1991 O-Pee-Chee Chipper Jones PSA 8 Rookie

Choose the lots above and add either the 1982 Topps Baseball Grocery Pack or 1982 Cello Pack with Reggie Jackson on top

Lot 4

Dale Earnhardt Sr Die Cast and Starting Lineup Lot

• BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take the Reggie pack!!

Give me a sec and I'll have my stuff up
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
    LOT # 1 (Bo Jackson)

LOT #2 (Ripken + Thomas)

LOT #3 (Luck and RG3)

<< <i>I'll take the Reggie pack!!

Give me a sec and I'll have my stuff up >>

PM'd, choose Lot 1-3 and you get the Reggie Pack as well
    Sorry on 3.5 hrs of sleep. I'll take the Maddux with Reggie
    Here we go:

LOT # 1

LOT #2

LOT #3
    Bump.

Some super nice lots here gentleman.

Eric
    hoping someone out there will see these lots.....
  • mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭
    I hate to recommend to BPorter to change the lots up because these are so nice, but its been a few days. Really surprised no one jumped on the lot with the Fisk auto. Should we move this thread to the Sports Memo section so it gets more eyeballs? I've seen other giveaways in that section.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭
    Bporter trying to GIVE away some great stuff here
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • EstilEstil Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭✭
    I could use that PSA 9 fourth year(?) Jordan and that Fisk cut sig card would make a fantastic anniversary present for my Bostonian wife image
    WISHLIST
    D's: 54S,53P,50P,49S,45D+S,44S,43D,41S,40D+S,39D+S,38D+S,37D+S,36S,35D+S,all 16-34's
    Q's: 52S,47S,46S,40S,39S,38S,37D+S,36D+S,35D,34D,32D+S
    74T: 37,38,47,151,193,241,435,570,610,654,655 97 Finest silver: 115,135,139,145,310
    73T:31,55,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68,80,152,165,189,213,235,237,257,341,344,377,379,390,422,433,453,480,497,545,554,563,580,606,613,630
    95 Ultra GM Sets: Golden Prospects,HR Kings,On-Base Leaders,Power Plus,RBI Kings,Rising Stars
    That's fine, I'll combine the Jordan and Fisk as one lot
    Awesome! We are back on Track
  • Ill take the 82 ripken