Home U.S. Coin Forum

Any your history family did get GOLD coin?

Hi all cu member,
Did any your family like grandpa or great grandpa or grandma or great grandma tell story you about get GOLD coins from change pocket? or get from bank or anything?
Yes I did talked my dad and he 94 year old. He told me He NEVER LUCK get gold Also his grandpa NEVER GET gold too. Because Everybody business store owner check machine change if see gold they took gold and hide his office. Also He with his dad went Bank asked teller for change gold and teller told sorry WE NOT HAVE GOLD and grandpa testfied president bank took bag gold hide his office???? . My dad lot list his dad and grandpa and lot friends rumor talk stir about VERY TOUGHEST GET TO GOLD COIN.
WOW great story about GOLD COINS around 1880 to 1920
I hope hear from your family history tell you.imageimage

Comments

• ajmanajman Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭
    Beer is Proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy -Benjamin Franklin-
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it depended a lot on where you lived. In the larger Eastern cities I suspect that gold
    was not seen often.

In the West and places of little populace I'm sure that gold was commonly used.

That being said, my Aunt Lillian worked in a bank in Tacoma, Washington and died
    at age 98 in 1989. She worked 72 years for the same bank and had a huge collection
    of gold that came into the bank from customers.

Unfortunately for the family, we only have the list of what she owned as she developed
    dementia or Alzheimers and gave it all away to the homeless in Tacoma. She was
    never married and had no kids and by the time the family (in Nevada) found out she
    was having problems and got a court to help with her illness it was too late. It was
    gone.
    As I recall, she had about 120 ounces in all denominations.

bob
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭
    I've always wondered this, but never asked my grandparents when they were alive. My father did tell of getting a silver dollar for Christmas from time to time. I suspect most gold was used for bank to bank transactions although I could be wrong.

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many board members have told stories about parents, grand parents and other relatives acquiring gold coins back when the US Mint
    produced them. My father in law passes away last year at 92 years of age. When he was 6 in 1925 his aunt gave him a new gold quarter eagle for his birthday.

A great story from about 6 years ago concerned a gold coin that had been in an Asian family in the SF Bay Area since the gold rush days. The gold coin passed from generation to generation until 2005 or 2006 when the current owner of same decided to have the coin evaluated at a large coin show. As it turns out the coin was a $5.00 gold coin minted at the San Francisco Mint in the early to mid 1850's. It was professionally graded and sold at an auction where it brought over $200K for the family.
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,671 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think within the last year or so someone posted that late in the 1800s and on that gold didn't circulate as much as the gold certificates because of weight and bulk.

anyway, I'm not old enough to have anyone who has stories from back then.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Many board members have told stories about parents, grand parents and other relatives acquiring gold coins back when the US Mint
    produced them. My father in law passes away last year at 92 years of age. When he was 6 in 1925 his aunt gave him a new gold quarter eagle for his birthday.

A great story from about 6 years ago concerned a gold coin that had been in an Asian family in the SF Bay Area since the gold rush days. The gold coin passed from generation to generation until 2005 or 2006 when the current owner of same decided to have the coin evaluated at a large coin show. As it turns out the coin was a $5.00 gold coin minted at the San Francisco Mint in the early to mid 1850's. It was professionally graded and sold at an auction where it brought over $200K for the family. >>

my kind of story!!!
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • MoldnutMoldnut Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could tell you a story, but Im a 1st generation American and I only go back to 1972image
    Derek

EAC 6024
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,871 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Many board members have told stories about parents, grand parents and other relatives acquiring gold coins back when the US Mint

A great story from about 6 years ago concerned a gold coin that had been in an Asian family in the SF Bay Area since the gold rush days. The gold coin passed from generation to generation until 2005 or 2006 when the current owner of same decided to have the coin evaluated at a large coin show. As it turns out the coin was a $5.00 gold coin minted at the San Francisco Mint in the early to mid 1850's. It was professionally graded and sold at an auction where it brought over $200K for the family. >>

1854-S very rare date

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent a few $20 Gold Liberty coins to PCGS about a year or so ago. The woman who sold them to me ( 3 @ $1300 each) told me an interesting story.
    First of all, with the economic situation being like it was, she was selling them to help her sister. I told her it was very commendable.

Needless to say, I ask questions so I had to ask where she came about these coins. She said she took care of an old woman for years. The old woman became her friend and confidant. When the old woman was near her death, she told this gal that whatever she did, make sure she took her old dresses out of the closet.

Although the dresses weren't actually something this lady wanted, she did as the old woman asked. When she got home she noticed how straight the dresses were. No creases. And she said they seemed a bit heavy. So she happened to feel the hem and realized there was something sewn in the hems of this woman's dresses. GOLD COINS. I did not ask how many. It was none of my business. I just know she said, "there were a lot of them".
  • jmbjmb Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Most likely an 1854-S.
  • magikbillymagikbilly Posts: 6,780
    Hi,

Almost the same luck here image I think once my great grandfather had a $2.50, but that was it. This was 1912-1925 or so, we just got here and things were tight.

Best wishes,
    Eric
  • lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My grandparents were born in the mid 1800's and left their grandkids coins when they passed away in the 1950's. East coast family. There was no gold but we had three cent pieces, seated silver, IHC's and Morgan dollars. To us it was treasure. And sparked interest in collecting for my brother and me.

Unfortunately, we were burgled in the mid 70's and lost everything. I'll leave my kids something when I go but I really don't think there's a collector among them. <sigh>
    Lance.
  • coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only gold in my family history was in the form of dental crowns. image

Over the course of the past two decades, I have occasionally been offered U.S. $2-1/2 Liberty and Indian coins that were still in the original green matchbox size presentation boxes that banks often used to promote the coins as gifts during holiday season in the 1920's.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• JustlookingJustlooking Posts: 2,895
    My grandpa talked about going to the bank and getting a bunch of silver dollars before some deadline. I got one of them. image
    Let's try not to get upset.
  • Interesting story

My greatgrandpa came to the US in 1934, specifically to texas as an oil worker
    Being of middle eastern background he saw nothing wrong being paid in gold
    Apparently the rig owner had no way to get rid of his gold coins at the time so he would pay them in wages.
    The men being immigrants had no clue, and my greatgrandpa was a good card player/cheat and good at pretending to be drunk.
    He won lots of gold coins in his card games. However work dried up in 1938 and he came back to jerusalem with the coins and a fortune in cash.
    In 1982 his daughter ( my grandma) moved to san francisco from jerusalem bringing the coins with her.
    About 3 years ago, my grandma gave me the coins since I was heavily interested in them.
    I was shocked to be handed sewn bank bags. Inside were largely $5 and $10 indians and st.gaudens. Most lightly circulated or low grade ms and a couple cull coins from the mid 1800's. Needless to say I was stunned as to what he accumulated.
    He was a shrewd businessman like his dad though, so I guess he was a chip off the old block.
    Regardless theyre a piece of family history and I wouldnt imagine seperating from them.
  • goldengolden Posts: 9,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dad was the youngest of 5 kids. He had an Uncle who would give each niece or nephew a $5 gold piece when they graduated from high school. My dad's oldest sister spent her's on an airplane ride ( circa 1924 ). The uncle died before my dad finished high school.
  • stealerstealer Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind, thought it was another member screwing around.
  • 66Tbird66Tbird Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭
    My grandfather was a partner in a few small leeching mines when I was a kid. He'd load a few of us in the car on premiss of ice-cream and on the way we'd stop by the coin shop. Mounted in a metal lock box under the front seat was always a large very raw bar of gold/silver-(10%-90%). It took three of us ten year olds to carry the beast. It was about 6' by 18' by 2 1/2' and it was damn heavy indeed. We learned a lot about team work doing those carries and Granps was never shy on the ice-cream either. If you wanted five scoops, you got five scoops, no problem. It's also where I spent my first saved pay on some of those trips. 10oz silver bars for $27

It's not gold coin but there was gold.
    Need something designed and 3D printed?
  • 66RB66RB Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭
    My wife GET GOLD COIN in SEARS parking lot.

FORIZZLES!!
  • CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have told this story many times. My Grandmother was born in 1890, and in her late teens went to work for the local telephone company as a switchboard operator six days a week. Eventually she married Grandpa and moved away.

In the late 60's she came to live with our family, and when she found out that I collected coins this jogged her memory. She told me that one year at Christmas the telephone company put a $2-1/2 gold piece in her pay envelope. I naturally asked her if she had kept it, and she said no, that that was her usual total pay for the week, but that as a "Christmas bonus" they gave her her usual pay in gold rather than silver.

She just took her pay envelope home and gave it to her mother as usual, and received back the 50 cents she was allowed to keep for herself each week.

It was no doubt the only gold coin she ever owned in her life, memorable enough that she remembered it some 60 years later.

TD
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Interesting story

My greatgrandpa came to the US in 1934, specifically to texas as an oil worker
    Being of middle eastern background he saw nothing wrong being paid in gold
    Apparently the rig owner had no way to get rid of his gold coins at the time so he would pay them in wages.
    The men being immigrants had no clue, and my greatgrandpa was a good card player/cheat and good at pretending to be drunk.
    He won lots of gold coins in his card games. However work dried up in 1938 and he came back to jerusalem with the coins and a fortune in cash.
    In 1982 his daughter ( my grandma) moved to san francisco from jerusalem bringing the coins with her.
    About 3 years ago, my grandma gave me the coins since I was heavily interested in them.
    I was shocked to be handed sewn bank bags. Inside were largely $5 and $10 indians and st.gaudens. Most lightly circulated or low grade ms and a couple cull coins from the mid 1800's. Needless to say I was stunned as to what he accumulated.
    He was a shrewd businessman like his dad though, so I guess he was a chip off the old block.
    Regardless theyre a piece of family history and I wouldnt imagine seperating from them. >>

Wow! If only I had a story like that one. Good for you.

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Great storys everyone!!

Over here in NZ you see women with half sovereigns and full sovereigns in necklaces all the time. My family, on mums side, worked in the gold fields in Otago but no gold came down the line to me.
  • BaleyBaley Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my grandparents (born 1895, 1900, 1915, and 1923) remembered gold coins circulating occasionally, but were too young to have received many and as others have mentioned, spent them as money and didn't save them. My great-grandmother, who I knew as she lived nearly 100 years, born 1901 (the mother of my 1923 grandmother) told us a story about once finding a $20 gold piece when she was first married, I eagerly asked had she saved it (I had, by then, received from her a coffee cup full of a morgan, three peace, 33 silver roosies, one SLQ and one WLH, one Franklin, a few silver Washingtons, and one 1901 indian cent) and of course, no, she didn't have it to give to me, they used it to help move from Texarkana where they picked cotton and cut railroad ties, to California where they got jobs in a cannery.

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• magikbillymagikbilly Posts: 6,780
    This was a really good thread! Thanks Quarter1822 image

Eric
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,871 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have told this story many times. My Grandmother was born in 1890, and in her late teens went to work for the local telephone company as a switchboard operator six days a week. Eventually she married Grandpa and moved away. >>

Tom---My grandmother on my mother's side was born in 1894 and she also was a telephone operator. She said that she made 11 cents per hour and said she thought it was good pay at the time. Funny what a century of inflation can do to the value of a dollar or any other fiat currency for that matter.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My father graduated as the valedictorian of his high school class in 1932. He received $80 in gold in prizes. Unfortunately he deposited the money into a bank that went broke during the Great Depression and lost it all. image

As for getting gold from the bank, my mother told me that you could do it any time you wanted. All you had to do was show up with the paper money, and you could exchange it just I did with silver dollars back in the early 1960s.

Back in the day gold coins were sometimes given as Christmas gifts. My mother recalled getting a quarter eagle ($2.50) once.
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought gold coins were rare in common use
    But I may be wrong?
    LCoopie = Les
  • johnravjohnrav Posts: 230 ✭✭
    My grandfather had 3-4 $5 gold pieces as Birthday presents, his father had given him (born 10-11-12 and lived to the age of 96!) Until his father had him turn them in when it was 'requested' everyone do that. Pretty sure that is what turned him into a pretty big stacker later in life...
    The father of my wife's aunt was a Maine fisherman who somehow got involved in what must of been a lengthy court trial as a juror. He was paid with four quarter eagles which the family kept. My wife's aunt had three daughters and each of them got a coin. Believe or not at least a couple of the coins were lost and the aunt had one piece left. Knowing that I was a collector she offered one of the coins to us at a "fair price" as what I thought the coin was worth. This was about 15 years ago. I bought the piece, had it certified some years ago and still have it.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?

<< <i>I thought gold coins were rare in common use
    But I may be wrong? >>

They were available in exchange for paper after about 1880, but no they were not often used for day to day transactions except in selected areas like the American west. When it was properly managed people prefer paper money because it is easier to carry around. There were short periods when there were exceptions, like the short but deep economic depression which was called The Panic of 1893. Large business contracts of often specified gold as the required payment.

My first job out of college was at the Allied Chemical Comany, which is now a part of Honeywell Corporation. There was a older gentleman in our department who had worked at the company for 48 years. It was called General Chemical when he started there. He told me the following story.

One day back in the late when he was a young accountant, he an couple of others were called into a room. There on the table was a large pile $2.50 gold coins that they were asked to count. Appearantly they had been a payment for a contract.

From what I have read the use of $2.50 gold coins for this purpose was unusual. The coin of choice was the double eagle because it took less of them to make the payment and reduced the number pieces to count. If you look at the mint records, the U.S. mint system struck more $20 gold pieces than any other denomination. Prior the introduction of the $20, the $5 gold was the preferred denomination.
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i remember my grand dad mentioning it a few times. then again it was during the depression and there were 4 kids who wanted to eat as well. the stomach won ( and i dont blame them )
  • pmacpmac Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭
    My wife got a gold dollar (1889) where her brothers got silver dollars when her grand uncle came to their house once. I had it PCGS graded and it came back MS65!
    Paul
  • ebaybuyerebaybuyer Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭
    my dad told me about his childhood paper route, he remembered getting "weird coins" and got rid of them as soon as he could. he still kicks himself as he never knew what they were.
    regardless of how many posts I have, I don't consider myself an "expert" at anything
  • My father retired as the leader of the Anah Temple Shrine Band in Bangor Maine about 1930. As a token of appreciation he was given two twenty dollar gold pieces and one ten dollar one. He kept them til Roosevelt collected them. I was chagrinned to hear he had done this since he was a bona fide collector. But if he had kept them, he probably would have sold them in his old age or I would have to fight my elder half brothers for them.

About 1947 the local savings bank let me have a five dollar gold piece for $5. It was taken into consideration that I was a collector.
  • My grandmother had a 1925-D quarter eagle that was "saved" from the gold recall in the 1930's. She gave me that coin back in the early 1970s, and it is now in a PCGS 63 holder. She also told a story that my grandfather was once paid with a $50 gold piece in the teens. She made him take it to the bank and exchange it for smaller currency. I've always wondered what type that slug was.
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,170 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>My wife GET GOLD COIN in SEARS parking lot.

FORIZZLES!! >>

I tried for a day not to laugh out loud with this , but it's impossible.
  • droopyddroopyd Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭
    My grandmother somehow wound up with a $5 Indian gold piece and kept it squirreled away for many years. Although she worshipped the ground Fala pooped on (er, FDR walked on image ) she did not surrender the coin as many others felt they were required to do at the time. Although she was dirt poor during the Depression - she worked as a waitress and often the family ate only what the diner woud otherwise have thrown away - she didn't cash it in. My mom has it now, it's in a bezel and has been "pocket pieced" down to a AU.
    Me at the Springfield coin show:
    60 years into this hobby and I'm still working on my Lincoln set!
  • droopyddroopyd Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭

<< <i>My Grandmother was born in 1890, and in her late teens went to work for the local telephone company as a switchboard operator six days a week. >>

My grandfather worked as a hotel switchboard operator at the Gramercy Park Hotel in NYC in the early 1930s. He and my grandmother (the other one, not the one mentioned in the post above) lived at the hotel as the bulk of his wages.
    Me at the Springfield coin show:
    60 years into this hobby and I'm still working on my Lincoln set!
  • GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭✭
    My grandfather had a $20 gold piece that was supposed to have been mine when he passed, along with his M1 that he carried during WW2 (his buddies sent it home for him all wrapped up in his duffle after he was wounded). Unfortunately, his worthless son-in-law "borrowed" the gun and had it when he passed. It was sold shortly thereafter for beer money...and my dad suspects he is the one who cleaned out the firebox of my grand-dads medals and his coin collection that was to have been mine as well. He had a Purple Heart and 3 Bronze Stars along with some other medals and a decent coin collection he had built mostly out of circulation finds. The uncle drank himself to death a few years later during a binge. No idea what became of the medals and coins.
    imageimage

• WOW AWESOME STORYimageimage
  • ckrakowskickrakowski Posts: 157 ✭✭

<< <i>I think it depended a lot on where you lived. In the larger Eastern cities I suspect that gold
    was not seen often.

In the West and places of little populace I'm sure that gold was commonly used.

That being said, my Aunt Lillian worked in a bank in Tacoma, Washington and died
    at age 98 in 1989. She worked 72 years for the same bank and had a huge collection
    of gold that came into the bank from customers.

Unfortunately for the family, we only have the list of what she owned as she developed
    dementia or Alzheimers and gave it all away to the homeless in Tacoma. She was
    never married and had no kids and by the time the family (in Nevada) found out she
    was having problems and got a court to help with her illness it was too late. It was
    gone.
    As I recall, she had about 120 ounces in all denominations.

bob >>

she gave it to the homeless. did she meanknow she was doing that/?
  • crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When my grandmother died she had a quarter eagle and a 3 cent silver in her coin purse she used when she was very young. I remember my mother showing them to me when she passed on. My mom thinks she has saved this little purse, just the way it was from her youth. I don't know what ever happened to it......Great question and it got me thinking.......Joeimage
    The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭
    In the last five years my family auctioned inherited coins from the past, a $20 San Francisco Assay Office, 1853, with graffiti (killed the value) some other $20 pieces, nothing special. A $2 1/2 AU55 1861 Clark + Gruber that I've since sold. I've kept the rest. A couple of PCGS 1892 O MS 64 Barbers, an 1892 O MS62 Barber quarter and some common pre civil war QEs. A bunch of other stuff.

My great Granddad knew his coins, I think in my granddad's day graffiti was not significant. That he was in Iowa and has an SF assay office gold coin or a Colorado territorial piece tripped his trigger, I think. The $20 Assay Office coin was kept in a small leather pouch with his initials on it. The Clark + Gruber was in the mix. Everything was kept in a SDB.
  • jedmjedm Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great thread! Whoever said there is nothing worth reading here anymore needs to notice this one.
  • s4nys4ny Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭
    My grandfather was born in 1885 and he had a $1 gold coin from that year. A family member still has it.

When I was about 10, a family friend showed me a $5 and a $20 lib that he kept just loose in his desk drawer.
    Prior to that I had not known that US gold coins existed.

There was another older man in town who always carried a $1000 bill in his wallet.
  • DaggoBDaggoB Posts: 333 ✭✭
    My Mother In Law passed away two years ago at the age of 87. She had told all six of her children that her father had given her a gold coin when she was born. None of them had ever seen the coin. She had this coin all of her life and lost it somewhere in her house . When my wife and her three sisters were going through her belongings to either share or discard most of what was junk, one of them found a small cardboard box with a coin in it. It was wrapped up in a piece of cloth. Needless to say my wife wanted it because she also collects coins with me. One of her sister's husband also collects coins and there was no way to share it equally. The decision was made that since I have been in the family for 42 years and he only had 15 years that my wife would get to keep the coin and split the difference of the value between her family. My wife said she would pay what-ever the PCGS price guide was. Off to PCGS it went. It is not a valuable coin but it was her Mother's.
  • ElcontadorElcontador Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've told the story before, but when the government order went out in 1933, my immigrant grandmother hid $80 face in gold coins, and kept fifty or sixty silver dollars. She thought that if the government would go after the gold, eventually they would go after the silver as well. She never learned much English, lived her life in an ethnic area where she felt comfortable, and never trusted the authorities.

When I was a teenager, my father knew I collected coins, and one day, took me with him to the bank. He showed me these coins, which were in his safe deposit box. I wrote down what was there, and looked it up in the current Redbook. The coins were all common dates.

Still, I was impressed with my grandmother's perspective. Dad is no longer with us, and these coins now belong to my brother, sister and I. I am inclined to sell the silver dollars for melt, but to keep the gold coins, as they are family heirlooms. My brother, sister, and I will come to a consensus re the silver dollars, but I'm sure the gold is staying in the family. I'll probably get some plastic holders for the gold, as i doubt they are worth sending in for grading (one of the double eagles may be a low end unc., the rest of the coins are circulated).
    "Vou invadir o Nordeste,
    "Seu cabra da peste,
    "Sou Mangueira......."
  • fishcookerfishcooker Posts: 3,446 ✭✭
    Gold???? Our family was lucky to have *a* coin.

• << <i>Gold???? Our family was lucky to have *a* coin. >>

Either way, some interesting stories here.

• << <i>image >>

SERIUOSLY!!!!
    coolbreeze

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file