Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What does your forum name mean???

I've had a few people ask what my forum name means, so here it is. Feel free to share yours too!

Miconelegacy:

Mic=(Michael)
One=(First), don't like steak knives...
Legacy=(How I want to be remembered, and what I leave to my kids. Morals, openness, caring, loving, honest, hard working, financial stability, etc, etc)
Miconelegacy Auctions
"Live everyday, don't throw it away"

Comments

• Options
    tmgrnzx9rtmgrnzx9r Posts: 546 ✭✭✭
    I'll play

Tmgrnzx9r

Tmgrn= team green (Kawasaki motorcycle)
    zx9r= 900 cc's (type of cycle I use to have)
  • Options
    I was sitting down in front of my computer a few years back trying to think up a good name for my eBay store and it just came out as SlugSports. No reason, I just thought it sounded like a good name for a baseball card store.

Brian
    I have no collecting direction. I just buy stuff!
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stooge!

I absolutely love the 3 Stooges. I haven't seen the Movie yet, but now that I'm typing about it, and the weather is horrible outside, I might as well go.

+ if you look at my avatar, I'm 1 crazy Stooge!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    arexarex Posts: 999
    Im in!
    arex= 1st name is, Arex
    most message boards its just arexcrooke which is, you guessed it, my name
    Arex Crooke
  • Options
    mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭
    lulz on don't like steak knives. if you don't like steaks, you're totally out of the family.

mine's (most of) my last name...
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭
    Blackie= Name of Eric Claptons favorite Fender Strat Guitar

Military Nickname given during missions............2ND PLT BLACKOPS Group 03-04 Iraq

Hence i chose a mixture of music and War..........
    1964 Topps Football
  • Options
    EchoCanyonEchoCanyon Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭
    A reference to something in an old black and white Superman episode.

If you insist on knowing more, it's from the episode titled, The Talking Clue:
    linky
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭
    Aconte = A is for my first name which is Anthony. Last name is Conte.

Not very original but it was how i set up some of my early user id's at work over ten years ago along with my ebay id.

aconte
  • Options
    MisterBungleMisterBungle Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭

"America suffers today from too much pluribus and not enough unum.".....Arthur Schlesinger Jr.

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I caught for the NY Mets back in the late '60s and '70s..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    TonyCTonyC Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭
    Tony Conigliaro was my favorite baseball player growing up.
    Collecting Tony Conigliaro
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    self explanatory....an outcast
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I caught for the NY Mets back in the late '60s and '70s.. >>

And you're on one of my favorite baseball cards.

Mine is highly unoriginal. Oh well......
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    mine means: Runs like a semi-tranquilized antelope being chased by angry hornets.

those Native Americans are a riot. image
  • Options
    YogiBerraFanYogiBerraFan Posts: 2,390 ✭✭
    Mine would be very hard to figure out. Nobody may ever figure it out image
  • Options
    ndfan1ndfan1 Posts: 178 ✭✭
    #1 Notre Dame Fan
    Currently Collecting 1975 Topps Football PSA 9's - 10's
  • Options
    lilmulelilmule Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭
    Nickname since I was a kid.
    Knotty Hobby Woodworks
    Vintage Rookies
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    VitoCo1972 - Vito Corleone 1972 (the year Godfather came out). It was my Instant Messenger name for years.
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    self-explanatory I think.
  • Options
    54topps54topps Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭
    1954 topps hockey is my favorite set.
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    It was the first time i got into serious collecting of baseball cards and football cards.My favotite set of all time is of course the 1959 topps baseball set.
    I miss having a raw set so i can just sit and look at it but who knows maybe if I find one around vg/vg+ I may buy another one or trade for one.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    Mine is pretty self explanitotory.....even for Red Sox fans!

• Options
    MacrosBMacrosB Posts: 524 ✭✭✭
    Same name I use most places. Liked Fantasy books by Raymond Feist. Short for Macros the Black.

Jim
    Looking for 66 and 69 OPC baseball
    60's OPC packs
    72 BB, 60's FB, 71FB, 73FB, 74FB, 75FB, 76FB, 78FB Rack Packs
    72 and earlier BB cello
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I work in a State Prison and inmates that know you call you "CO - lastname " My last mame is Perkins so about 10 years ago some of the inmates would call me "CO Perkdog" so one of my buddies starting calling me "perkdog" and it sorta stuck with my buddies at work.
  • Options
    jmhockey23

JM= initials

hockey = favorite sport; played all my childhood

23 = hockey number growing up

jmhockey23 = AOL screen name that I created in like 1997 lol
  • Options
    Buddy
    Holly
    Lives
    February 3, 1959, The Day the Music Died
  • Options
    A carryover from gun related boards; combining my favorite caliber (300 H&H Mag) and favorite rifle (Winchester Model 70).
  • Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭
    First four letters of my last name with one added "g". It used to be Pigs by itself but our computer crashed and had to reopen another account. More than you wanted to know I'm sure.image
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    "Off The Wall" Cards shortened back in the early days of AOL to 8 characters, so I went with OTWCards and have used it for more than 25 years. Locked it up just about everywhere as far as email, username, website, etc... Later, OTW was used as an acronym by many for "On The Web," so I've had a few offers from greeting card companies and the like. I've been waiting for years for someone to fail to renew offthewallcards.com, but it has been locked up for eons although never used.
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    last name Oakes..
    nickname Oakesy

high school baseball # and bday 25
  • Options
    Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭
    From a TV show I really enjoyed called NASCAR Drivers: 360 from 2004 - 2006 about the time I started to get in to NASCAR cards and Charlotte was getting the NASCAR Hall Of Fame. It was filmed in Mooresville, NC.

NASCAR Drivers 360 TV Show Info

Another reason, living in Charlotte NASCAR is all around me.
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what Darin means.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    arexarex Posts: 999

<< <i>From a TV show I really enjoyed called NASCAR Drivers: 360 from 2004 - 2006 about the time I started to get in to NASCAR cards and Charlotte was getting the NASCAR Hall Of Fame. It was filmed in Mooresville, NC.

NASCAR Drivers 360 TV Show Info

Another reason, living in Charlotte NASCAR is all around me. >>

You got that right. For people in the Carolinas the big sports were Racing and Wrestling.
  • Options
    SethroSethro Posts: 671 ✭✭
    First name of my full nickname, Sethro Bodeen. No relation to Jethro Bodine.

Positive transactions: Bighurt2000 - DavidPuddy - ShootyBabitt - Bosox1976 - LarryP - Captainthreeputt - Tedw9 - aconte -EAsports -Johnsteph10 -hhmag70 - depcs - TheThrill22 - scotgreb - longtimemetsfan - cadets68 - augustaman - mcholke - miconelegacy
  • Options
    epi...epiphone guitars
    Slash....guitarist for guns n roses
    .Looking for ANY National Bank notes of Skaneateles, NY
  • Options
    Plane=Aircraft Mechanic
    Monkey=Chinese Zodiac Sign
    It is my old email name, and is never taken so it just kind of stuck.
  • Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe is my first name.

Banzai was kind of how I always did things..........full throttle baby!
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    al is my first name, last name starts with nav and I am a man, put them together and you get alnavman, my email address starts same way....and my wife is sannavwom...her name is sandy, last name starts with nav and she is an awesome woman to put up with me....
  • Options
    jboxjbox Posts: 408 ✭✭
    JBox

First name is Jason.

My best friend is an electrical contractor and started calling me JBox one day and it stuck with everyone. JBox is short for junction box which is a commonly used electrical item.
  • Options
    S weet
    L ou whitaker
    A lan
    T rammell

My favorite players as a teen.

-John
    -John Stevens
    Ebay ID: jrconcessi

Collecting 1993 Finest Refractors & All Refractors 1993 - 2001, 1964 Topps Psa 8.5 or Better
    Soon to be Collecting 1966 Batman Color and all Hall of Famers in all Sports in as High a Grade as I can Afford.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    MBMiller= Matt B Miller

25= Mark McGwire's number when he played. I started collecting in 1987, Mark McGwire was all the rage, so I jumped on the bandwagon and he became my favorite player, and the A's were my favorite team.
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>S weet
    L ou whitaker
    A lan
    T rammell

My favorite players as a teen.

-John >>

I always wondered about that one
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    corvette1340corvette1340 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭
    had just bought a brand new red corvette convertible right before I started the account, followed by the last 4 digits of my SS #, lol.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    Shagrotn = "I'll shag ya rottin baby yeah!" from Austin Powers. 7&7 is my mixed drink of choice.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Shagrotn = "I'll shag ya rottin baby yeah!" from Austin Powers. 7&7 is my mixed drink of choice. >>

shagrotn, what about your sigline?

My sigline is a flat out lie I made up during spring training when there was a promise of a whole new season and cold hard reality couldn't slap me in the face after almost every game.
    DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    This is tough,,, hmmmm

well, next time you go for a drive in the country and drive by a Barn, you will at that time think of me.
    because Im one big Mutha F***ker,
    6ft 7 tall and i weigh ,,,, alot,,
    the numbers are random because aparently there is 68 other big bas*ards like me

you asked,, lol
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭
    Mine means my wife, job suffer because of. image
  • Options
    mdkuommdkuom Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    First three letters are my initials. Second three are for University of Minnesota where I was going to school when I started using mdkuom
  • Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭
    my middle name and the age I was when I created my first username (for ebay)...the combo has followed me around across all forums (although occassionally have to do 2003 if someone else previously had my name).
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.