Options
Do you remember your first?
Mesquite
Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭
Remember when you bought your first CC Morgan? Well, getting your first CC Eagle is just as energizing. The coin is not quite this dark, probably could use another lamp. Feel free to post 'em (your first of anything).


There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
–John Adams, 1826
–John Adams, 1826
0
Comments
Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.
President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay
The first CC eagle I ever owned was a brass contemporary counterfeit 1891-CC from hand-engraved dies. I wish I still had it!
RMR: 'Wer, wenn ich schriee, hörte mich denn aus der Engel Ordnungen?'
CJ: 'No one!' [Ain't no angels in the coin biz]
I love anything & everything having to do with the old comstock silver lode but I don't actively collect most CC coins.
Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.