Options
Do you keep the "good ones"?
Every so often in my pocket change a coin pops up with stunning luster, crisp details...a few jeffs, dimes, a quarter here and there...some lincolns that look fresh and fairly spot free...
these get set aside, rather, tossed into any number of 'archival' little cans, jars, boxes etc etc I have laying around. Seems Ive been doing this for years...
nothing of course, ever comes of this. those wannabe MS67s still sit there. forever? probably......
do you have a 'good one' can going?
these get set aside, rather, tossed into any number of 'archival' little cans, jars, boxes etc etc I have laying around. Seems Ive been doing this for years...
nothing of course, ever comes of this. those wannabe MS67s still sit there. forever? probably......
do you have a 'good one' can going?
0
Comments
I knew it would happen.
I do hang onto coins with personal significance. Some are my first finds of a new design--i.e., the first Delaware statehood quarter I got in change from my favorite coffee bar across the street from my old medical school. Others are interesting novelties, such as a wheat cent I found on the driveway at the airport in Orlando right before getting on Disney's Magical Express, the bus ride to Disney World and my wife's and my tenth anniversary. (Where Disney is concerned, a bus can't just be a bus, and even a penny laying on the ground has to be charmingly and magically distinct!) As of late, I am hoarding wheat cents, since they've in the last year or two started popping up with increasing frequency.
I always save the Nat. Park quarters, they turn up so rarely around here, it's kind of fun to get one.
Jim
- - Dave
Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
Lance.
This week I found a gettysburg quarter in my pocket that sure looks flawless. Keeper.
Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry
http://macrocoins.com
Hoard the keys.