Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Official Group BBCE Monster Box/Case Break #6 Baseball/Football!!! Scans are being posted, more to c

Comments

• DoctorKDoctorK Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
  • MacrosBMacrosB Posts: 525 ✭✭✭
    Selling out 40 of 41 boxes. Thats a pretty good group break.

Jim
    Looking for 66 and 69 OPC baseball
    60's OPC packs
    72 BB, 60's FB, 71FB, 73FB, 74FB, 75FB, 76FB, 78FB Rack Packs
    72 and earlier BB cello
  • bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    Le sigh...

I'll take 2 packs of the 1975 OPC.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • I agree Jim.

Bump to sell out the 75's!!

I bet they came from the same case as the sub results shown. If that's the case these should be blazers!

Oprah
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • fattymacsfattymacs Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭
    I'll take (2) 75 OPC's
  • Kep13Kep13 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    Add six 75 OPC packs to my order....should put us close....maybe 5 left?
  • Should be 9-75 OPC's left to complete this 17K plus Break!
    Miconelegacy Auctions
  • tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    I could be wrong but I would think Steve would be willing to sell the 38-40 1975 OPC packs
    and he could just sell the rest of the individual packs off his website. I would ask him if we
    didnt sell out. This way everyone who wanted them, gets them
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could be wrong but I would think Steve would be willing to sell the 38-40 1975 OPC packs
    and he could just sell the rest of the individual packs off his website. I would ask him if we
    didnt sell out. This way everyone who wanted them, gets them

+1

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Kep13Kep13 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    If Steve will still sell 75 OPC if we don't sell out the box, I'd prefer to only get 2 packs rather than 6...was just getting six to try to help sell out the box
  • At this point I'd rather dump the box than have to pay the $200 plus for four packs. I actually over spent today in anticipation that this wouldn't sell out and splurged on a box of 75 minis. If anyone wants my 4 packs they're up for grabs.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like we're moving in the wrong direction now on the 75 box. Surprising considering how sharp the last couple boxes were.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Morning,

Paid:

You have sent Steve: $632.40

Thanks
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭
    Paid up for my few packs.

shawn
  • ga5150ga5150 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭
    Paid this morning over a cup of coffee....

Rodney
  • DoctorKDoctorK Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    Payment sent
  • jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,949 ✭✭✭✭
    What's the shipping for one OPC box? I know insurance is $4.75, but I don't see where it says how much the shipping part costs. I only bought the one box, no packs.
  • recbballrecbball Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭
    Payment sent.
  • SethroSethro Posts: 671 ✭✭
    Paid up! I'll start checking the mailbox tomorrow!

Positive transactions: Bighurt2000 - DavidPuddy - ShootyBabitt - Bosox1976 - LarryP - Captainthreeputt - Tedw9 - aconte -EAsports -Johnsteph10 -hhmag70 - depcs - TheThrill22 - scotgreb - longtimemetsfan - cadets68 - augustaman - mcholke - miconelegacy

• << <i>What's the shipping for one OPC box? I know insurance is $4.75, but I don't see where it says how much the shipping part costs. I only bought the one box, no packs. >>

You probably need to call Steve, I asked him last week and shipping for Two boxes is $12, I don't know if it is same for one or a lessor amount.

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • scmavlscmavl Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭
    So are we dropping the '75 OPC box? That's fine with me, Steve has some '75 mini cello packs I'd rather have anyway.
    2.5 is pretty much my speed.
  • 70ToppsFanatic70ToppsFanatic Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm paid on my "subscription".

Dave
  • Scottiec2288Scottiec2288 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭
  • Scottiec2288Scottiec2288 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭
    payment sent!!
  • Morning,

For those of you buying the 1977 Football Wax packs like me, just an FYI for comparison. There are three sellers on Fee-bay selling the same Wax packs, two are Known Re-Sealers selling garbage, and the third, although I have dealt with him, sells Re-sealed Garbage, whether he does his due diligence or not and is doing this knowingly or not, he has had enough Red Flags and Heads up that he shouldn't be!!!

YeeHahimage

Neilimage
    Which is all the more reason to never sell pack wrappers on ebay.
  • I'm all paid up on my 78 OPC Box
    I'll pay when I know the fate (or ill-fate) of the 75 OPC box
  • EchoCanyonEchoCanyon Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    All paid
  • Just paid for all my stuff over the phone.

I hope they have everything straight, he didn't tell me what my total was, or anything. Just took my card number, user name, and thats it.......
  • jwgatorsjwgators Posts: 460 ✭✭
    Payment sent. Thanks as always for organizing the rip. I love this place!
    Joel

<< <i>Just paid for all my stuff over the phone.

I hope they have everything straight, he didn't tell me what my total was, or anything. Just took my card number, user name, and thats it....... >>

They'll get your order right, they just refer to this thread with your username to place your order.
    I just paid!!

For anyone else wondering, if you just bought one 1978 OPC box, shipping is $12 total, that includes the insurance. All boxes are shipped UPS.

• << <i>Just paid for all my stuff over the phone.

I hope they have everything straight, he didn't tell me what my total was, or anything. Just took my card number, user name, and thats it....... >>

Don't worry, I had the same feeling the first group rip a while back. Everything arrived well-packed, shipped quickly and invoiced correctly. The people at BBCE are true pro's at this.

<< <i>Which is all the more reason to never sell pack wrappers on ebay. >>

+1,000,000

----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Just paid!

Thanks Again for organizing this Mike. Not sure how you find the time to do this type of stuff!
  • Good deal, thanks for the reassurances guys. Cant wait to get my packs, and post pics of my rips. Hopefully nobody minds if I post some pics of some stuff I bought that weren't part of the group rip from them......

<< <i>Good deal, thanks for the reassurances guys. Cant wait to get my packs, and post pics of my rips. Hopefully nobody minds if I post some pics of some stuff I bought that weren't part of the group rip from them...... >>

NO!!!! We all hate, detest and loathe all those wonderful rip pictures. image
    ----------------------
    ----------------------

• MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭

<< <i>Hopefully nobody minds if I post some pics of some stuff I bought that weren't part of the group rip from them...... >>

I guess.......If you have to! image
    Paid via phone. Since we're not doing the '75 box, I got some '75 Topps mini cellos.

And big thanks, Mike. image
  • tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    Paid
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
    So, is the 75 OPS box not happening?? I don't see any updates (positive or negative) from yesterday.
    ----------------------
    ----------------------

<< <i>So, is the 75 OPS box not happening?? I don't see any updates (positive or negative) from yesterday. >>

When I called and talked to Steve, I said "So we're not doing the '75 box since it didn't sell out?" and he said "Correct."
  • paid
  • OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    PAID
  • CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    Paid
  • cincyredlegscincyredlegs Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭
    Just called and paid with Steve over the phone. Besides the loot from this break I added a 1977 Topps FB rack. I also got a box of 2008 Score Select FB to rip so I can get it out of my system and leave my "vintage" packs stay sealed.
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
    Paid
  • The 75 OPC Box has been dropped.

Good luck to everyone!!!
    Miconelegacy Auctions
  • Paid - 2 x 84 topps wax, 2 x 83 topps cell + other stuff