Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Official Group BBCE Monster Box/Case Break #6 Baseball/Football!!! Scans are being posted, more to c

Comments

• Options
    I will take 1 83 cello baseball pack please. Thanks.
    Joel
  • Options
    Please add: two 83 BB Topps and two 82 BB Topps

Thanks!
    Positive transactions: Bighurt2000 - DavidPuddy - ShootyBabitt - Bosox1976 - LarryP - Captainthreeputt - Tedw9 - aconte -EAsports -Johnsteph10 -hhmag70 - depcs - TheThrill22 - scotgreb - longtimemetsfan - cadets68 - augustaman - mcholke - miconelegacy
  • Options
    Okay...

Should be all update through Sethro. Please just double check that your packs are right. It can get a little nuts with 17 boxes and 1 case. There are 504 slots to fill.

We are getting there...

Edti: I did it off the screen, looks like 336 of the 504 slots are filled. We need some help with the 75 OPC and 78 OPC boxes. We are putting a dent in the unopened market, and have done so all year. This stuff will only keep going up if kept unopened, but we have to do some ripping too right?!
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options

<< <i>This truly is a MONSTER break.

This will definitely end the year with a bang for the hobby, the Registry, BBCX and all your collections.

Can't wait to see the highlights from all the ripping that will follow! >>

the year is not even close to being over! lol this is only the October Break
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>the year is not even close to being over! lol this is only the October Break >>

Yeah, wait until Black Friday at BBCE!! image

Mike, I will certainly be ripping into my 1978 OPC box, and scans will follow. I just hope they sell out!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>the year is not even close to being over! lol this is only the October Break >>

Yeah, wait until Black Friday at BBCE!! image >>

aww Jeff, you just made my wallet CRY! image
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
    Can you add 2 wax packs of '77 football to my total.
    Thanks,
    Tom
  • Options
    mcolney1mcolney1 Posts: 977 ✭✭✭
    I'll take 2 each 82 & 83 Cellos that you just added. Thanks, Tony
    Collecting Topps, Philadelphia and Kellogg's from 1964-1989
  • Options
    cincyredlegscincyredlegs Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭
    Mike,

Put me down for (2) 82 Topps cellos and (2) 83 Topps cellos.

Thanks,

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • Options
    mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭
    I'll take 2 75 OPC packs!
  • Options
    dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭
    (2) 82 Topps cello BB
    (2) 83 Topps cello BB
    (2) 81 Topps wax FB
    (2) 82 Topps wax FB
    (2) 83 Topps wax FB
    Collecting 1970 Topps baseball
  • Options
    ssollarsssollars Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll be rippin' all my packs, as I always do....

I've failed to share scans of my last couple group rips as my scanner is buried under a pile of other computer stuff at the moment. Hope to get it uncovered and back in action soon.

Scott

P.S.

Look for some additional rips from me in the next week or so. They will include a '74 FB wax pack, a '75 FB wax pack and two '72 FB Wax packs (Series 1 & 3). Yep, you read that right, I'll be poppin' open some '72 high numbers!

All of which will be firsts for me.
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can sign me up for two of the '82T baseball cellos and 3 of the '83T cellos.

Thanks.
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>I'll be rippin' all my packs, as I always do....

I've failed to share scans of my last couple group rips as my scanner is buried under a pile of other computer stuff at the moment. Hope to get it uncovered and back in action soon.

Scott

P.S.

Look for some additional rips from me in the next week or so. They will include a '74 FB wax pack, a '75 FB wax pack and two '72 FB Wax packs (Series 1 & 3). Yep, you read that right, I'll be poppin' open some '72 high numbers!

All of which will be firsts for me. >>

I really hope you're overstating the "buried under a pile" stuff. I actually broke the glass on a Canon flatbed scanner some years back after stacking a bunch of paper and some books on it.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    When is the 48 up to get more packs???
  • Options
    I'm guessing tonight at 8:33pm ET.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I'll be rippin' all my packs, as I always do....

Scott

P.S.

All of which will be firsts for me. >>

I really hope you're overstating the "buried under a pile" stuff. I actually broke the glass on a Canon flatbed scanner some years back after stacking a bunch of paper and some books on it. >>

I probably am , it's mostly spare parts and empty boxes from a recent computer build. Which also means I need to re-install the scanner software too!
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>I probably am , it's mostly spare parts and empty boxes from a recent computer build. Which also means I need to re-install the scanner software too! >>

VMs baby, VMs.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    Yes at 8:33pm eastern you can post for more packs.

Also everyone please just remember 2 packs first 48 hours, 2 packs the next 48 hours, and then it's open.

I see some posts with more than 2, and I am only putting you down for 2. So if you are wanting more and they are available you will need to post again after 8:33pm tonight.

Thanks!

Also the 2nd boxes of 82 and 83 Cello are sold out. I took the last 82 Cello. I will run a contest with it. Whoever post's first with their packs(must be a picture with packs and box from BBCE) will win the Cello.

Miconelegacy Auctions
  • Options

<< <i>I will run a contest with it. Whoever post's first with their packs(must be a picture with packs and box from BBCE) will win the Cello. >>

LIKE!!
  • Options
    Kep13Kep13 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    83 Topps football - 2 packs
  • Options
    MacrosBMacrosB Posts: 524 ✭✭✭
    I am still looking to see if anyone wants to make the trade for a 77 OPC box for two 78 OPC boxes but Mike, if it looks like you will be short on the 78 OPC case and its getting to the end I will be willing to take two of the 78 OPC boxes.

Jim
    Looking for 66 and 69 OPC baseball
    60's OPC packs
    72 BB, 60's FB, 71FB, 73FB, 74FB, 75FB, 76FB, 78FB Rack Packs
    72 and earlier BB cello
  • Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I am still looking to see if anyone wants to make the trade for a 77 OPC box for two 78 OPC boxes but Mike, if it looks like you will be short on the 78 OPC case and its getting to the end I will be willing to take two of the 78 OPC boxes.

Jim >>

This is a deal for anyone that does this trade. 78's are much easier to find than the 77's
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options
    I will take (2) packs of the 1977 FOOTBALL.

Thanks,
    Rob
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    I want 1 1977 football pack and 1 1986 football pack. Thanks.

Scott
  • Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    I will take two 1984 Topps FB packs.

** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim,

I tyhink you will need to purchase those two boxes of 78 OPC wax if we are going to close out that case!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    We have some major work to do to sellnout the 78 OPC.
  • Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
    Can you add 2 wax packs of '81 football to my total.
    Thanks,
    Tom
  • Options
    Yes we are going to need a lift with those. I may pick up one more. One to rip for some $5 PSA 9's and one to keep...
    Miconelegacy Auctions
  • Options
    Time test..
  • Options
    2x 1981, 1982, 1983 fb wax on the tab please.
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    I will take two more of the 77T FB please.
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    2 more 77 fb please
    Upgrading: Nothing!

Selling: Everything!
    eBay Auctions
  • Options
    DoctorKDoctorK Posts: 867 ✭✭✭
    Add (2) 1977 OPC Baseball
  • Options
    I'll add a few more...

2 - 77 FB Wax
    2 - 81 FB Wax
    2 - 82 FB Wax
    2 - 83 FB Wax
    2 - 86 FB Wax

Scott

• Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    1977 opc baseball

Just noticed this in your 1st post..

"ON THE OPC BOX BREAKS WE WILL GO 3 FOR THE FIRST 48, AND 3 THE NEXT 48, AFTER THAT IT'S OPEN FOR EVERYONE."

If thats the case, I will take 3 for the 1st 48 hrs and 3 more this 48 hrs for 6 total

Please confirm

thanx Tom

www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options
    ga5150ga5150 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭
    Please add:

2- 81T FB
    2- 82T FB
    2- 84T FB Wax
    2- 83T FB

Edited to specify 84T FB wax, since I didn't designate in original post.
  • Options
    MacrosBMacrosB Posts: 524 ✭✭✭
    Go ahead and put me down for 2 84 FB cello packs.

Jim
    Looking for 66 and 69 OPC baseball
    60's OPC packs
    72 BB, 60's FB, 71FB, 73FB, 74FB, 75FB, 76FB, 78FB Rack Packs
    72 and earlier BB cello
  • Options
    scmavlscmavl Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭
    I'll take an additional:

2 x '75 OPC
    2 x '77 OPC

Thanks Mike!
    2.5 is pretty much my speed.
  • Options
    fattymacsfattymacs Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭
    (2) More 1977 OPC baseball please
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    I'll take 2 more 77 OPC.

Thanks.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    I'll take 1 more 75 OPC wax, please.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    I would like to have (2) more 1977 FOOTBALL
    for a total of (4) if avaliable.

Thanks,
    Rob
  • Options
    70ToppsFanatic70ToppsFanatic Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭✭
    Put me down for 2 more 1976 Topps BB packs (total of 4)

Dave
  • Options
    I would like

2 - 82 FB Wax
    2 - 83 FB Wax

Thanks again,
    -Larry
    Upgrading: Nothing!

Selling: Everything!
    eBay Auctions
  • Options
    jboxjbox Posts: 408 ✭✭
    I'll take 2 more 1980 OPC bb

jbox
  • Options
    initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭
    I'd like 3 more packs of 77 OPC if still available

Also, a question for the 78 OPC boxes. Maybe it was asked already and I missed it?

Would Steve specify on his wrapping label that the box was from a sealed case?

Sure would carry on the premium. I am on the fence about salting a minty box away

Thanks
  • Options
    InitialD, do it! It's not often you can get a 70s wax box straight from a case!