Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

WOW Craigslist find....

124»

Comments

• Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Leave the fellow alone. >>

meh - I'd forgotten how much cursing is in that "leave Britney alone" video. Link removed. You guys get the picture.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Me think some of these posters are aliases of Sean.
  • Options

South of Heaven...North of Canada
  • Options

<< <i>Me think some of these posters are aliases of Sean. >>

I agree!
    U FOLD<I WIN
  • Options
    << 43 now

Leave the fellow alone. >>

What's your PayPal addy? I'd like to send you a few dollars so that you can buy a clue...

PM sent over 6 hours ago. PM included my paypal address. The ball is in your court.
    Scoreboard Malfunction
  • Options
    brendanb438brendanb438 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭
    I am curious if a MOD did an IP check on Sean and VintageChris if they would come from the same location or not? MODs?? image
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i><< 43 now

Leave the fellow alone. >>

What's your PayPal addy? I'd like to send you a few dollars so that you can buy a clue...

PM sent over 6 hours ago. PM included my paypal address. The ball is in your court. >>

Joey:

Some of us do something called WORK... And unlike some, I prefer to work while I'm at work to earn my paycheck and not browse the Internet or check on PM's. However, I received and read your PM a few moments ago, and I sent you a few bucks via PayPal ($2.53 to be exact). That should be enough to get yourself a clue... You've already demonstrated what your intentions are, but hopefully, I've proven to be a man of my word...
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    I could use a whole bunch of clues. I'm not that bright.
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I could use a whole bunch of clues. I'm not that bright. >>

But I'm not that stupid... image
  • Options
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

I actually enjoy the jabbing on the political side so I naturaly missed Matt's place. After CT's early retirement image I had to create Lodi in an attempt to win Matt back over. With a few sweet PM's and leveraging a little sympathy over the fact my sweet little southern town bore the brunt of an EF5 on the 27th, I won him over!

I'M RICH $ITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Scoreboard Malfunction
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I could use a whole bunch of clues. I'm not that bright. >>

But I'm not that stupid... image >>

damnit
  • Options
    But I'm not that stupid... >>

I really didn't try to hide it. I've actually purchased quite a few items with Lodi. Posted on old threads. Just didn't ruffle too many feathers. PM many others with I had previously conversed with.

Edit, I forgot, I also gave you the email attached to my Paypal account.
    Scoreboard Malfunction
  • Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭✭
    "It is so cold out there, I saw a dog chasing a cat, and they were both walking".

- NY Yankees outfielder Mickey Rivers.
  • Options

<< <i>don't go there yet.

this thread needs to last all week. >>

Week accomplished. Congrads to all parties.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    cadets68cadets68 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

<< <i>But I'm not that stupid... >>

I really didn't try to hide it. I've actually purchased quite a few items with Lodi. Posted on old threads. Just didn't ruffle too many feathers. PM many others with I had previously conversed with.

Edit, I forgot, I also gave you the email attached to my Paypal account. >>

What are you talking about? I was doing so good keeping up with this thread but now am lost.

I have no skin in the game. Just playing the home version.

Shawn
    After those four National League games, Gorman Thomas was never the same, and neither were the Brewers, and come to think of it neither was I.

Josh Wilker - Cardboard Gods
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭

<< <i>

What are you talking about? I was doing so good keeping up with this thread but now am lost.

Shawn >>

LodiBrewFan was admitting to be an alt (for crimsontider). The home version never quite feels the same and once you learn all the puzzles, there usually not worth much interest.

I would bet $10 of Scott's money that he is not the only alt in this thread...any takers?

Clear Skies,
    Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
  • Options
    cadets68cadets68 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Shawn >>

LodiBrewFan was admitting to be an alt (for crimsontider). The home version never quite feels the same and once you learn all the puzzles, there usually not worth much interest.

I would bet $10 of Scott's money that he is not the only alt in this thread...any takers?

Clear Skies,
    Mark >>

The home version just got bad. No kiss from Richard Dawson, heck I did not even get to reach into Bob Barker's pocket.

Here I was thinking that Lodi was just another small town Wisconsinite like me. Brewer fan and all around good guy.

I feel like I did when I learned about the Easter Bunny. I should have figured it out a long time ago, why would a rabbit deliver plastic eggs. That does not make any sense at all.

Shawn
    After those four National League games, Gorman Thomas was never the same, and neither were the Brewers, and come to think of it neither was I.

Josh Wilker - Cardboard Gods
  • Options
    thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭
    Sideline Steve needs to undo his wedgie and get into the fray.

• Options
    Is he the first person in the history of the CU forums to ever publicly admit he is an alt?

Even that Gio guy never came right out and said it (as far as I know)- and he got banned like eight times.
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭

<< <i>Sideline Steve needs to undo his wedgie and get into the fray. >>

onlyanumber ate all the snacks, Steve went to get more.
  • Options

<< <i>...leveraging a little sympathy over the fact my sweet little southern town bore the brunt of an EF5 on the 27th... >>

Which town in Alabama would this be?
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    How bad is it that you need an alt on a sports card forum?
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Good morning from the sidelines.

Good for you.
  • Options
    << ...leveraging a little sympathy over the fact my sweet little southern town bore the brunt of an EF5 on the 27th... >>

Which town in Alabama would this be?

Rainsville. At first the tornado was rated an EF4, but about two weeks later it was upgraded to an EF5. After review, the damage done here could have only came from an EF5, according to the report issued by the National Weather whatever.
    Scoreboard Malfunction
  • Options
    I'm sidelined, but Lodi is Sean1125? Or is it someone else that was banned before? Really confused... Gonna go buy some focus factor.
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options
    Wow finally a bigger trainwreck than my threads...

Chilling on the sideline having a good smoke? Who went to get the beers again?

peace
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,243 ✭✭✭
    Schmoke and a pancake?
  • Options

<< <i>I'm sidelined, but Lodi is Sean1125? Or is it someone else that was banned before? Really confused... Gonna go buy some focus factor. >>

I am NOT Lodi, and I have NO alts. Feel free to ask sportsmoderator to verify.
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Schmoke and a pancake? >>

Pipe and a waffle?

------
    stupid print dots

• Options

<< <i>

>>

Hey, So would I..........(Bet Scott's Money, Anytime) Any Takers??

Yeehahimage

Neilimage
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    How many hours till the NFL starts?
  • Options
    sevendust.

That's all I got...
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,243 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Pipe and a waffle? >>

Bong and a blintz?
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Pipe and a waffle? >>

Bong and a blintz? >>

imma up the ante... needle and a scone?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Pipe and a waffle? >>

Bong and a blintz? >>

"Well, then there ish no pleashing you."

Oh how true that is.
  • Options
    PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    People who use alts are cowards, pure and simple.