Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

OFFICIAL BBCE BB Rip, SOLD OUT "Packs being Ripped" Scans posted, more on their way!!!

Comments

• Options
    flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    Manuel, you have sent $85.25 USD to Steve Hart.

I hate when they call me Manuel!
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    Paid

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    Paid
    Cory
    ----------------------
    Working on:
    Football
    1973 Topps PSA 8+ (99.81%)
    1976 Topps PSA 9+ (36.36%)
    1977 Topps PSA 9+ (100%)

Baseball
    1938 Goudey (56.25%)
    1951 Topps Redbacks PSA 8 (100%)
    1952 Bowman PSA 7+ (63.10%)
    1953 Topps PSA 5+ (91.24%)
    1973 Topps PSA 8+ (70.76%)
    1985 Fleer PSA 10 (54.85%)
  • Options
    Called BBCExchange, paid for my 4 packs and added the following!

Item Quantity
    1979 Topps Baseball Unopened Wax Pack Tray 1
    1980 Topps Baseball Unopened Cello Pack 1
    1980 Topps Baseball Unopened Rack Pack 1
    1981 Topps Baseball Unopened Cello Pack 1
    1981 Topps Baseball Unopened Rack Pack 1
    1982 Topps Baseball Unopened Cello Pack 1
    1982 Topps Baseball Unopened Rack Pack 1

Everything except for the '79 Wax Tray is getting ripped. The '79 is for my collection.
  • Options
    al032184al032184 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭
    All paid for
  • Options
    I ordered a bunch of extra stuff as well. Hope OP is getting a commission image
    My favorite ball players throughout the years: Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy, Ellis Burks, Lance Berkman
  • Options
    Very cool on the extra stuff!!! Hope you rip some Henderson's and Ripken's!!! 81T has some low pops too.

Updating everyone paying now.

Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options
    leathtechleathtech Posts: 3,191
    The money has been sent!
    Jasen, you have sent $70.25 USD to Steve Hart.
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    its my first group rip - does everyone have to pay before Steve will break a given box?
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No he will ship as soon as pymnts are received. You didn't think wed have to wait for Toro to finally pay did you LOL.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Are you sure he'd crack that 75 Mini's box with only half of the packs paid for?
    1955 Topps is done!
    working on 1956 Topps in PSA 6-7
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure he'd crack that 75 Mini's box with only half of the packs paid for?

Yes, he will. Steve ships once the box sells out on the board. I've participated in many rips over the last 5 years and I've never seen one where any packs went unpaid. He also sells individual packs on his site anyway, so obviously those packs are coming out of boxes anyway..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    I am out of town and will update payments on the first page. I think there are only a couple left still to pay.

If you paid already your packs have been shipped out. Hoping mine come tomorrow.

Miconelegacy Auctions
  • Options
    I would be open to purchase whatever 1975 Mini packs do not sell.

Brian
    1911 C55 hockey
    1935 National Chicle
    1961 Golden Press
    1962 Bell Brand Dodgers
    Top 200 cards in the hobby
    Top 250 cards in the hobby
    All time lakers
    All time Dodgers
    1957 Disney Characters
    1965 Donruss Disneyland
    1966 Get Smart
    Brian
  • Options
    You have sent $89.75 USD to Steve Hart.
    PAID

Thanks for getting this together and letting me participate. I will post scan if I can figure out how to do it.
    Great Job on organizing this rip miconelegacy!!!
  • Options

<< <i> Hoping mine come tomorrow. >>

I know I will.... Errr, I know mine will... Sorry, I get too excited by unopened vintage image
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options

<< <i>Are you sure he'd crack that 75 Mini's box with only half of the packs paid for?

Yes, he will. Steve ships once the box sells out on the board. I've participated in many rips over the last 5 years and I've never seen one where any packs went unpaid. He also sells individual packs on his site anyway, so obviously those packs are coming out of boxes anyway.. >>

Cool. Steve is clearly the man.
    1955 Topps is done!
    working on 1956 Topps in PSA 6-7
  • Options

<< <i> You didn't think wed have to wait for Toro to finally pay did you LOL. >>

I was being difficult on the phone today with them. I think BBCE is going to do two things with my packs. First, send me the ones with all off-center commons. Second, I'm going to get cursed packs and the gum is going to have bled through all the cards.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i> You didn't think wed have to wait for Toro to finally pay did you LOL. >>

I was being difficult on the phone today with them. I think BBCE is going to do two things with my packs. First, send me the ones with all off-center commons. Second, I'm going to get cursed packs and the gum is going to have bled through all the cards. >>

we appreciate you getting all the bad packs sent your way!
  • Options

<< <i>

I was being difficult on the phone today with them. I think BBCE is going to do two things with my packs. First, send me the ones with all off-center commons. Second, I'm going to get cursed packs and the gum is going to have bled through all the cards. >>

AND the gum will be from another year.....
    ----------------------
    ----------------------

• Options
    Came home to no mail today, no boxes, no envelopes, no packs!!!!! Do bills count as mail?

I am anxious for them to arrive with Winfields and Ryans and Hendersons and..........., and............ anything worth grading to set aside in my pile of needs to be graded, so I can click that button 79 times a day to find it has only been 7 days since my cards where logged in......

And then when I get home after a long day at the office, when most of America's business's are closed at 10:44pm at night I will once again login to my insanity to click that button yet again, to find the same........ the same results........

WAITING!!!!!!

Some should get their's by tomorrow or Saturday.

Have a good night!
    Miconelegacy Auctions
  • Options
    GoldlabelsGoldlabels Posts: 359 ✭✭
    I paid already so should so me as paid
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can mark gemint as 'paid'. Sorry for the delay as I was traveling. Thanks for putting this together.
  • Options
    Everyone is paid up. Please post scans with your results for the group to see.

We should have some really nice pulls coming out of the 288 packs of cards!
    Miconelegacy Auctions
  • Options
    Packed arrived..... Will rip some later..
    Cory
    ----------------------
    Working on:
    Football
    1977 Topps PSA 9+ (100%)

Baseball
    1938 Goudey (56.25%)
  • Options
    Well I didn't get my 74 or 76 packs today, but I got an order I placed with them a bit later in the day. Not a bad 78 cello (Garvey was bottom card):

My favorite ball players throughout the years: Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy, Ellis Burks, Lance Berkman
  • Options
    We have lift off: (small order)

• Options
    Very nice picture!!!

Rip em!!!!
    Miconelegacy Auctions
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭
    We're waiting, let's go!

• Options
    Scanner Bad... Cards.......GOOD ! 75's Many centered front and back. Come on Toro, pull the Brett ! Good Luck to All !!

• Options
    I'm looking on my IPhone, nice Murcer!!
    Miconelegacy Auctions
  • Options
    76's mostly off center.. I don't care, I'm sending the Garvey in !!!!!! (I will now wait until Sunday for the 74 pack - Nascar and beverages day)

• Options
    75's were in excellent shape pulled some star power no brett or yount many nice condition high grade commons also!
    78 lot's of oc but 3 ryans
    77 eckersly, brock
    80's no henderson

• Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    The eagle has landed!!!

I'm just going to enjoy them for awhile first. They look very peaceful.

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    If you rough them up a little, maybe a couple of low pop PSA 10 commons will fall out!!
    Miconelegacy Auctions
  • Options
    Had to open the 74.. the best are below, alhough the Sutton has a small surface wrinkle. The rest I'm not allowed to post here due to them being X rated in suckness.

• Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    nice styff guys, i'll bring it back to the first page so you guys can rip and scan so we can see!!!!!!!!
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    From 3 Wax Packs (working on a gummed McCovey in freezer image) Going to open a 76 rack I picked up with these next.

• Options
    SethroSethro Posts: 671 ✭✭
    No dice for me. Hopefully they come on Monday. image
    Positive transactions: Bighurt2000 - DavidPuddy - ShootyBabitt - Bosox1976 - LarryP - Captainthreeputt - Tedw9 - aconte -EAsports -Johnsteph10 -hhmag70 - depcs - TheThrill22 - scotgreb - longtimemetsfan - cadets68 - augustaman - mcholke - miconelegacy
  • Options
    Reggie is dinged. Not many hits but nothing like pulling your childhood hero (the Hammer)...

• Options
    Now 3 1974 Topps Wax packs. 1st pack:

• Options
  • Options
    Guess a problem with center of bottom edge.

• Options

<< <i>[IMG]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii112/Malamaur/winfield024.jpgQ]

Nice! Would be a 9 if not for the surface bubble to the right of his last name.

Edited to add that it should be an easy 8.
  • Options
    Ok, this is officially fun. Pack 2:

• Options
    Now all you need is the Ryan.
    Cory
    ----------------------
    Working on:
    Football
    1977 Topps PSA 9+ (100%)

Baseball
    1938 Goudey (56.25%)
  • Options
    Fuzz on Schmidt's nose is from scanner still unfortunate centering. Stargell is sharp except for some printing blemishes on right border.

• Options
    I like the start to last pack. See gloss gunk on card from wrapper though.

• Options

<< <i>I like the start to last pack. See gloss gunk on card from wrapper though.

<< <i>

You're on a roll! If I'm lucky enough to get a pack with a star showing, I'm keeping it sealed. I already have one with a Seaver showing and I hope to add another to my pack collection.
  • Options
    Wow. BBCE did good now they got their hooks into a relative rookie to pack ripping.