Home Precious Metals
Options

Today's Au & Ag charts

Comments

• Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    image cold but sunny today! Hope it melts the ice pack!
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405
    How come that gold has been flat for the last hour of trading?!
  • Options
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

What's with the clover? Does it mean something or are you just trying to raise your post count?

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    I'm Irishimage Hoping for a bit of Luck!

Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options

<< <i>I'm Irishimage Hoping for a bit of Luck! >>

• Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UNSPLUNGE!
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options

<< <i>UNSPLUNGE! >>

imageimage

• Options
    AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    Time to buy has passed. I just sat still the entire time.
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • Options
    I didnt! I got more gold last night
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
  • Options
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    S
    .P
    ..L
    ...U
    ....N
    ......G
    ........E
    ...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    3 day trend headed southimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    um.....................
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    TTT
    Becky
  • Options
    Any predictions for the upcoming week?image

• Options
    THE BEARS WILL BEAT THE PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh, and metals will be up a bit.
  • Options
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options

<< <i>THE BEARS WILL BEAT THE PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh, and metals will be up a bit. >>

SO MUCH FOR THIS PREDITION!
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
  • Options

<< <i>

SO MUCH FOR THIS PREDITION! >>

PREDITION?
  • Options
    (Nevermind the fact that >95% of financial advisors got it wrong and lost clients' money!) We have learned ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from the experience and the bailouts successfully papered over the abyss. Nobody even bothers to note it was the SECOND time: after the 2002 Reflation (ordered by Bush) with NINJA loans, toxic debt instruments, etc.

Look at how nearly advisors are now screeching at clients to "Sell Gold!!!" they don't even have, LOL. Americans are almost fit to be slaughtered again - will it be 2012 or 2014?
  • Options
    SPLUNGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    MesquiteMesquite Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭
    If this keeps up I might have to buy some more gold and silver!
    There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
    –John Adams, 1826
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Is this what they call flushing the toilet? There is no new $ being put into metals. At this point, I would buy Oil before I'd buy any Metals in quantity unless I got one hell of a deal. Oil is coming down too unexpectedly after it being hyped for $110 minimum recently. I think there's more to be had there than metals going forward with it (oil) falling.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Is this what they call flushing the toilet? There is no new $ being put into metals. At this point, I would buy Oil before I'd buy any Metals in quantity unless I got one hell of a deal. Oil is coming down too unexpectedly after it being hyped for $110 minimum recently. I think there's more to be had there than metals going forward with it (oil) falling. >>

so you gonna take delivery? j/k
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    USO, I dont need a tank, just an account.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    Grasp ankles.......
  • Options
    After that load of BS last night I was expecting some huge spikes!image
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

So far your batting 100%image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>After that load of BS last night I was expecting some huge spikes!image >>

The mainstream sheeple ate that speech up.
    I want to be optimistic, but I hang out too much around here.
    The president can talk all he wants but until congress actually start working together nothing will change.
    I want infrastructure work to begin and corporate incentives to restart manufacturing inside America.
  • Options
    skier07skier07 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A freeze on new spending, investments in muliple areas, ie. a new stimulus package. PM's might be retreating now, but hard not to be long term bullish.

Bruce
  • Options

<< <i>A freeze on new spending, investments in muliple areas, ie. a new stimulus package. PM's might be retreating now, but hard not to be long term bullish.

Bruce >>

Dude, take 2 reality pills and call me back in 6 months! You can't "invest/spend" & cut spending!!!

SOS different day outta BOimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    meluaufeetmeluaufeet Posts: 751 ✭✭✭
    Coincidence???

<< Legislation passed in December to extend tax cuts, unemployment benefits for the long-term jobless and provide a 2 percent payroll tax cut this year adds almost $400 billion to this year's deficit.

In his speech Tuesday night, Mr. Obama proposed a five-year freeze on nondefense spending that he said would reduce the deficit by more than $400 billion over the next decade. Mr. Obama proposed greater investment in infrastructure and technology, and also touted last year's health care reform legislation as a way to combat excessive spending. >>

CBO: 2011 Fed Deficit to Hit $1.5 Trillion

• Options
    Can't we all just get along??????
    Let's leave the politics over on Open Forum.
  • Options
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    skier07skier07 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>A freeze on new spending, investments in muliple areas, ie. a new stimulus package. PM's might be retreating now, but hard not to be long term bullish.

Bruce >>

Dude, take 2 reality pills and call me back in 6 months! You can't "invest/spend" & cut spending!!!

SOS different day outta BOimage >>

No chit

That's my point. Chill out image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Bruce >>

SOS different day outta BOimage >>

No chit

That's my point. Chill out image >>

imageyup you wasimageimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    !egnulpS
  • Options
    dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>!egnulpS >>

I get it. Reverse splunge.
    > [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&amp;_in_kw=1&amp;_ex_kw=&amp;_sacat=0&amp;_udlo=&amp;_udhi=&amp;_ftrt=901&amp;_ftrv=1&amp;_sabdlo=&amp;_sabdhi=&amp;_samilow=&amp;_samihi=&amp;_sadis=15&amp;_stpos=61611&amp;_sargn=-1&saslc=1&amp;_salic=1&amp;_fss=1&amp;_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&amp;_saslop=1&amp;_sasl=mygirlsthree3&amp;_sop=12&amp;_dmd=1&amp;_ipg=50&amp;_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.
  • Options
    Sigh!
  • Options
    Monday~ Jan. 2011 last callimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options