Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

POLL: Is this "stealing" or just "unethical"?

12346»

Comments

• Options

<< <i>Funny how the story has now changed...now there were Barbers in there as well? Sorry, but I still don't buy it. If this guy was just a peach of a dealer who let you just pick out all the stuff you wanted at 40 cents a pop...then why did you go out of your way tell everyone about how you HID the seated stuff and put Mercs on top of each stack? Why the need to HIDE anything if it was ALL 40c each regardless? Frankly I think you posted your little story expecting to get a pat on the back and a "You suck" award for your cleverness, but instead merely exposed (at a minimum) your lack of ethics. I still think the MERCS were 40 cents, nothing else, and you slipped the other pieces in there... and nothing's been said to change that assessment. >>

I'm beginning to question the story of the seated dimes itself. Not whether the person "stole" the seated dimes, but whether the situation ever existed. After all, who would "sort" out seated dimes in a neatly stacked form in a dealer's place of business, when all one has to do is just drop them on the table and have the dealer count them?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file