Home Precious Metals
Options

Keepers

Thought I'd post a few of my keepers. I have more I will post later when I Image them. Most if not all these have already been shown here and some of you were previous owner's. These probably don't do anything for you guys but I absolutely love them. I've grown fond of nice looking eagles on bars so I think I'll keep my eye out for some more. I have sold some bars with eagles on them b/c they just didn't do it for me. I've also started enjoying bars with nice colorful Tonage so I may also play with those a little as well. Some bars I kept just b/c I haven't seen them before and there are some bars I Plan on hoarding & purchasing every single one that pops up. Not gonna say which those are and will not even show pics of them until time is right image. As you can see I haven't gave up collecting but I've tightened my requirements bars must need to make it into my stash.

Here are Some cool bars I Just like & you don't see often. I Would sell them for right price but for now will hang onto them. I picked up the 1/10 oz JM From Gecko at a bargain price of $130 credit on a trade. He recently sold another on eBay for $200+. The Credit Suisse & JM Plat are from eBay. They were both Bargains.
The look of this bar reminds me of an old coin. Someone must have carried it around or something. I picked this up from a guy in England. He said he had Serial number 150 as well he was gonna sell but has yet to list it. This was months ago, I wonder if he decided to keep it. I may drop him a line to see if I can snatch it up. This cost me $65. After I purchased it the under-bidder emailed me stating he wasn't able to get his last bid in & asked if I would consider selling it to him for a tidy profit.

Some Eagles. The eagle on bar far left didn't really strike me but couple that with the color and I Couldn't give it up. I picked it up on eBay around $15. I had to purchase a lot of 12 1 oz silver art bars to get The Colorful American Eagle bar from a seller on eBay. I've had many of these and already sold them off long ago for around $20/ea but None of them were as colorful. I like the eagle on that. The refinemet bar I believe is an eBay pickup, Don't remember the price. I also have a 10 Gram just like it but its currently listed on eBay. I only needed one of these bars and the 10g bar has some unattractive tarnish. Back when Gecko was collecting he was bidding against me on that bar I think. The silver eagle bar is pretty common. I like the eagle and figured it would only sell around $15 if listed on eBay so I kept it. Selling the 1/2 oz to match it b/c eagle didn't strike me as nice as this one.
The Pamp doesn't have any color but it snuck its way in the pic. Its a Rare bar that I picked up from Gecko as well. The Engelhard I kept b/c it has my Birth year as the serial, It has a little yellow on it. Always looking for bars with 1980 serial if you run across any image. The Crown Mint & Ronald Reagan bar also came from Gecko, Thanks Phil! image
Some poured type bars with my newly acquired JM Leaf ingot I picked up on eBay last week for $155. The other JMM bar I got in a private deal for $100. The 15 Gram ABC bar I Think is cool as elmo. Don't remember what I paid for it. Most likely an eBay purchase. 20g Degussa came from eBay seller in UK. Cost me around $50 and included a nifty case with fitted slot for bar. Gecko recently inquired about it to match his Degussa gold ingots but respectfully declined when I offered him a price, I'm kinda glad he did image. 1/2 Oz Crown bar I picked up few weeks ago on eBay for like $12. keeping it b/c of the low price and I kinda like it. I also have a 3/4 oz bar like it but listed it on ebay, It has a Really week strike so I didn't care for it. The Engelhard 100G bar I Picked up from a seller in UK again. Cost me around $200, I've yet to see another.
This is in Top running as one of my Fav ingots. I was ecstatic when I won it on eBay. Went Much cheaper than I had expected. I put a Snipe on it of $500, If I remember correctly I got it around $95. I Don't imagine there are many of them floating around out there.

Well, That's it for now. Hope I Didn't bore you too much with my ramblings. I get excited over these little boogers.
Its all relative

Comments

• Options
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More, moreimage encore..
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231
    Looking at these bars makes me want to re-enter the hobby Rick. You are THE man when it comes to silver fracs!
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great stuff Rick.............MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    nice stuff image
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coooooool!
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    Nice stuff.
  • Options
    CaseyCasey Posts: 1,502 ✭✭
    Great stuff Rick! "as cool as Elmo" image

Love the Xerox!
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    InYHWHWeTrustInYHWHWeTrust Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭
    I should not have opened this thread! Nice!image
    Do your best to avoid circular arguments, as it will help you reason better, because better reasoning is often a result of avoiding circular arguments.
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome bars!
  • Options
    CARS,

That 5 oz JM canada bar with the maple leaf is "Too Cool" ! That ABC bar is also a very nice eye appealing piece.
    NumbersUsa, FairUs, Alipac, CapsWeb, and TeamAmericaPac