Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Group bulk sub...POPPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,949 ✭✭✭✭
    We got that deal in December. The cost was $5 per card, so Bill charged $6 per card to cover shipping and insurance. Remember, he has to ship everything BACK to the original owners of the cards. His job never ends! lol
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭
    hopefully bill is going to see some great cards.

thanks
    bill
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    Are pending orders like this supposed to be visible to everyone if they're shared? I still can't find the order on the shared order page.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Are pending orders like this supposed to be visible to everyone if they're shared? I still can't find the order on the shared order page. >>

Bill needs to enable it so you guys can see it.
    I don't think the orders that are being processed show up. We have to wait until it's popped.

I don't see any other processing orders on that page.
  • Sub is in Shared status. Will not be viewable until grades pop.
  • swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    today is the day...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...

<< <i>today is the day... >>

That's right!! image
  • CrimsonTiderCrimsonTider Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭
    LSU, if you remember, what was the oldest card subbed?
    collecting Dale Murphy and OPC

• << <i>LSU, if you remember, what was the oldest card subbed? >>

Two 1886 A&G cards.

To whom ever subbed the 2 A&G cards, I officially offer you fist dips at ( what will hopefully be a psa 10 ) 1992 Mitch Webster. I would part with Mitch for any card pre 1900. What say you?

• << <i>To whom ever subbed the 2 A&G cards, I officially offer you fist dips at ( what will hopefully be a psa 10 ) 1992 Mitch Webster. I would part with Mitch for any card pre 1900. What say you? >>

Wow, after all the smack he's been talkin' about this guy and he's ready the throw the guy to the curb just like that for some pretty pre 1900 face!!!

Fair Weather fan for sure.....image

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Even thoguh I am still going to check every ten minutes until the grades pop, I am thinking it will be late next week at the earliest due to the number of cards subbed and the wide range of years, sports and non-sports.

I really need to know the grades of some of mine that are for my personal collection before the end of the month. I have dups of some that I sent that are in my "Sub one day" stack. Would like to send them before the January special ends.

<< <i>To whom ever subbed the 2 A&G cards, I officially offer you fist dips at ( what will hopefully be a psa 10 ) 1992 Mitch Webster. I would part with Mitch for any card pre 1900. What say you? >>

How about this? I'll offer you $5.00 if you not mention Mitch Webster the rest of this month.

I think the Mitch Webster references has really run it's course.

Thank you, drive thru
  • Matt, cut him some slack. He has a new baby and may not be thinking clearly. Plus, if the card comes back as a 10, I am going to hold it for ransom anyway.
    Deal, no more mentioning of the afore mentioned person. Do I need to pm you my paypal address?

<< <i>Deal, no more mentioning of the afore mentioned person. Do I need to pm you my paypal address? >>

Yes, please do.
    I'm excited to see the grades pop, because it will make my Ripken Basic Set 100% complete! image

<< <i>I'm excited to see the grades pop, because it will make my Ripken Basic Set 100% complete! image >>

Congrats!!
    Waiting for this poppage reminds me of when I was a little kid at Christmas, sitting at the top of the steps with my Brother, trembling with excitement, waiting for my parents to say it was okay to come down stairs and RIP into all the presents!

• jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭
    I feel it. I think we will get it today!!
  • gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭
    Maybe tomorrow's our day. image
  • fattymacsfattymacs Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭
    White Castles and Old Milwaukee is the key to quick poopage.

• << <i>White Castles and Old Milwaukee is the key to quick poopage. >>

When I lived in Memphis, I survived off WC's and Bud Light. Speaking of poop, check my eBay store if you get bored image

<< <i>

<< <i>White Castles and Old Milwaukee is the key to quick poopage. >>

When I lived in Memphis, I survived off WC's and Bud Light. Speaking of poop, check my eBay store if you get bored image >>

Did you go Walking In Memphis much?

• << <i>Did you go Walking In Memphis much? >>

Yep and actually did work on Beale Street before you ask. Was a bartender at This Is It next door to Pat Obriens.

<< <i>

<< <i>Did you go Walking In Memphis much? >>

Yep and actually did work on Beale Street before you ask. Was a bartender at This Is It next door to Pat Obriens. >>

Was there catfish on the table and gospel in the air?

• << <i>Was there catfish on the table and gospel in the air? >>

Not that kind of bar. It was more like fried chicken and weed.
  • gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Not that kind of bar. It was more like fried chicken and weed. >>

So you admit that you were walking with your feet ten feet off of Beale.
  • nam812nam812 Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>So you admit that you were walking with your feet ten feet off of Beale. >>

I guess I've been singing that that line wrong for years. image
    By any chance, were you the pretty little thing waiting for the king down in the jungle room?
  • I sure miss my cards. I wish they would come home or at least call me and let me know they are OK.
  • no poopage yet?
    This is too good of a thread to be on the second page
  • Alright, it's 8 AM in CA. Let the constant sub check begin. You know, these 3 day poppage threads are starting to get irritating.
  • PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why hasn't this post been bumped in the last 2 hours??? Geez, I gotta take time from my work to do it!!

Slackers!
    Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • It isn't because of a lack of me checking the sub. The 3 day poppage on 100 card subs is what's killing me.
  • I'm feeling good about this, most of my recent poppage has been on Fridays.
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
    I hate winter!

• << <i>I'm feeling good about this, most of my recent poppage has been on Fridays. >>

There's always next Friday.
  • Is PSA closed today or do I need to click on the sub # 100 times today?
    woo hoooo!!!!!!! 130 posts!!!!!!!!!!!! and over half of those were wasted on this thread. The only good thing is that I overused the same old joke til it got me five bones!! Who say redundancy doesn't pay off in the end. I would tell a little more but it would void a verbal agreement.
  • I got it... Joe is playing a trick on Bill.... He told the staff not to post the results of the sub until After Bill recieved the cards at home... Since he knows you are looking every 5 minutes... (don't worry I want them to pop too.... want to see how BAD a result I got..)

Cory
    ----------------------
    Working on:
    Football
    1973 Topps PSA 8+ (99.81%)
    1976 Topps PSA 9+ (36.36%)
    1977 Topps PSA 9+ (100%)

Baseball
    1938 Goudey (56.25%)
    1951 Topps Redbacks PSA 8 (100%)
    1952 Bowman PSA 7+ (63.10%)
    1953 Topps PSA 5+ (91.24%)
    1973 Topps PSA 8+ (70.76%)
    1985 Fleer PSA 10 (54.85%)
    Please Pop! Don't make me beg! image
  • VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭
    I don't think they're open today, are they?
  • Yes they are. I think the guy/gal that has ours has been on vacation for a week or so.
  • I think I am going to start whining soon. Check the shared orders and see how many orders are popping in 2 or 3 days.

<< <i> The only good thing is that I overused the same old joke til it got me five bones!! Who say redundancy doesn't pay off in the end. I would tell a little more but it would void a verbal agreement. >>

I forget what player you're talking about? Who was he again?

• << <i>I forget what player you're talking about? Who was he again? >>

I told you last night, the players name is Haywood Jabloemi.

Nick