Home Precious Metals
Options

Silver up 10% early!

imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?

Comments

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    check your math ... up by 5.5% ... but it still may end up closing by 10% by the e/o day.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options

<< <i>check your math ... up by 5.5% ... but it still may end up closing by 10% by the e/o day. >>

Yeah, I was looking at apmex, it showed up 90 cents to 9.84 earlier, when I posted this from kitco, I noticed they don't use the same numbers. image
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    go go go!!! I want it to go up!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    fcfc Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭
    well so much for cheap silver on teletrade if the price stays stable at 10.
    just yesterday they took down their silver offerings and repriced them higher.
    now they are simply expensive. 13.50+
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    woohoo! nice day for all the pms..........hopefully they keep going up from now on!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options

<< <i>woohoo! nice day for all the pms..........hopefully they keep going up from now on! >>

imageimage

Have you not noticed the longer Silver stayed in the 9 dollar range premiums have started to tighten up?

The longer silver stays depressed in price. The quicker the premiums will draw closer to the spot price..

• Options
    fcfc Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>woohoo! nice day for all the pms..........hopefully they keep going up from now on! >>

imageimage

Have you not noticed the longer Silver stayed in the 9 dollar range premiums have started to tighten up?

The longer silver stays depressed in price. The quicker the premiums will draw closer to the spot price.. >>

as soon as silver hit high 9s.. apmex all of a sudden had 90% silver
    for sale and other types...

premiums are still high though... but now it is available again.