Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

This IS the Official Heisman Rookie Set Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    I'm looking at starting a Heisman set myself being a Bo Jackson, Herschel Walker and Tim Tebow fan. I'm also trying to get to 1000 posts. image
  • Options
    Good Luck Toro and welcome aboard!
    Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    Good luck with your set Toro. There is a cheap 1995 SP Salaam PSA 10 on ebay right now I would scoop up if I were you.

Do you collect any other heisman collectibles? I'm also into the autos and ticket stubs from their heisman year.

Clear Skies,
    Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    I have a 1985 Topps USFL Doug Flutie PSA 10 that I will sell for $325 delivered if anyone here is interested.
    I accept Paypal at gregmo32@aol.com

First come, first served.
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    Lets get this thread going again.....how about some early predictions for this year's Heisman? Will Manziel become the 2nd 2-time winner? What about McCarron? Who else is in the hunt as this season gets underway?...
    Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    CSUrunandstunCSUrunandstun Posts: 573 ✭✭✭
    Looking for a 1948 Leon Hart PSA 7 or 8 for my Heisman set...If anyone knows of one that is available, please let me know. Always looking to upgrade my set (Fletcher Collection)...thanks to all and good luck with your sets!
  • Options
    It's almost time, guys...any thoughts on Johnny Football's Rookie card?
  • Options
    Which card for Johnny Manziel?...opinions, please!
  • Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
    Topps chrome seems to be the most popular.
  • Options
    Need card suggestions for Winston and Mariota...
  • Options
    macboubemacboube Posts: 336 ✭✭
    Hey Fletch:

Hope all is well and if and when you do get ready to sell - assuming you break up your fine set, Allen or I would appreciate first shot at your Bertelli 9......thks, jim
  • Options
    Originally posted by: macboube
    Hey Fletch:

Hope all is well and if and when you do get ready to sell - assuming you break up your fine set, Allen or I would appreciate first shot at your Bertelli 9......thks, jim

Hi Jim!....if you guys want to buy the whole set, I'll throw in the Bertelli 9 for free...LOL

• Options
    Autos4AlexAutos4Alex Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: CSUrunandstun
    Need card suggestions for Winston and Mariota...

Anyone ever decide what the cards are for Winston and Mariota?